• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][N7100][Samsung Galaxy Note 2][LineageOS 18.1][ALPHA][TREBLELIZED]

Search This thread

html6405

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2016
Ok bro. Thanks for rom. When we flash gsi on it ? I don't have good battery so my battery only works 1 hr
At first I have to develope a TWRP which allows GSI flash, I will do this soon.
But there is only one GSI at the moment which would boot up (my AOSP),
this is alpha, every GSI builder should take over some patches from me to support the exynos4 devices.

Reactions: Mzuber Mulla

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014
Now i am on 4.4.4 eclips os n7100. Can i directly clean flash this rom ? Or 1st install lineage os 16 ? Means i am on 4.4.4 so can i flash android 11 directly ?

html6405

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2016
Now i am on 4.4.4 eclips os n7100. Can i directly clean flash this rom ? Or 1st install lineage os 16 ? Means i am on 4.4.4 so can i flash android 11 directly ?
The only important things are that you have a recent KitKat bootloader and Modem installed.
But you can try it anyway.

Boot into recovery (you need a recent TWRP...),
do a factory reset or wipe data,
wipe system
Install the ROM and directly afterwards gapps if you want them
reboot

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014
No, it will be a official TWRP.

The only important things are that you have a recent KitKat bootloader and Modem installed.
But you can try it anyway.

Boot into recovery (you need a recent TWRP...),
do a factory reset or wipe data,
wipe system
Install the ROM and directly afterwards gapps if you want them
reboot
Can you send me latest last bootloader and modem ? Latest last one. Modem For india or global.

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014
@html6405 I flash your rom 26 october 2021 rom. Boot and wifi and all working. But blur display. (I use samsung note4 port it is brite and good contrast). Can you please add "MDNIE HIJACK and MDNIE HIJACK SHARPNESS " in your kernal. It's gave good bright and contrast to display.

2. How to turn off keybord vibration ?
3. Gallery loading to slow
4. Please change Scalling governor . Means you use pegasuq but i want new one. Interactive or smartassv2 or any new

I face 2 time random reBoot in just 30 minutes. When i using setting and 2nd time when i using gallery.

You can contact ares kernal developer for great kernal development for n7100.

And please make telegram group.please now. I can send you all log and everything for making stable rom . So please share telegram group link.

Now i want to flash magisk and dolby atmos. And NL sound.

Last edited:

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014
Can I flash agni kernal ? Please refer agni kernal maneger. It has many features. Gau friquecy change and all. Please see agni manager app. Its can help you to build good kernal. You can do it. We believes in youh @html6405

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014
Battery drain too fast. Please change in kernal. 100 to 70 in just 8 minutes. No any new app install. So please make extream Battery saver kernal. With good performance too. (You can contact ares kernal developer for make good kernal. I use ares kernal for exynos7870 its best. )

Random reeboot 3 4 times.

Bug - flashlight not working from notification toggle. ( Its work for camera)

I want good Battery time.. so please make changes in kernal.. for more Battery. @html6405

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014
1. Scalling governor
2. Scheduler
3. Cpu max frequency
4. Gpu frequency
5. LMK minfree for Battery saver
6. Ac charge rate 2000mA must
7. PreloadSWAP
8. L4Z ZRAM
9. SWAPPINESS
10. MDNIE HIJACK SHARPNESS

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014
Change in System build props and vender props for more Battery. Pover saving. Please

# Saves some battery without reducing performances
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=497
pm.sleep_mode=1
power.saving.mode=1
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0
ro.vold.umsdirtyratio=20

# Battery save
pm.sleep_mode=1
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0
profiler.force_disable_err_rpt=1
profiler.force_disable_ulog=1
dalvik.vm.checkjni=false
dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit
ro.ril.power_collapse=1
power_supply.wakeup=enable
ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay=1000
ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=1
ro.config.hw_power_saving=1

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander077wa
Jul 20, 2016
Thank you for the last update!

I dont know what you guys are doing, but with the latest version i have great battery life and stability. Make sure to do a clean install before complaining about things. I try to avoid everything Google, so without Gapps and other crapware my phone is cooler, more stable and lasts longer. I highly recommend it!

Regarding battery life: if you have a battery that is 4 years or older, this will inevitably give you bad runtime. Try with a new battery and see the difference. Even though my battery is the original and is 8 years old, i still get relatively good runtime now.

Remember: developers do this for free and on their spare time without any monetary compensation.

Cheers everyone!

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014

I dont know what you guys are doing, but with the latest version i have great battery life and stability. Make sure to do a clean install before complaining about things. I try to avoid everything Google, so without Gapps and other crapware my phone is cooler, more stable and lasts longer. I highly recommend it!

Regarding battery life: if you have a battery that is 4 years or older, this will inevitably give you bad runtime. Try with a new battery and see the difference. Even though my battery is the original and is 8 years old, i still get relatively good runtime now.

Remember: developers do this for free and on their spare time without any monetary compensation.

Cheers everyone!
You use phone all the time or just put it ? When I put phone. Means display off.. Battery consuptiom is low. And good Battery backup. But when I use phone for 1 hr continues Battery drain too fast. If you not using it onscreen then Battery runtime is good.

Mzuber Mulla

Mar 18, 2014

Cheers everyone!
I also thankful to developer and appreciate his work. 🥰

Reactions: html6405
Jul 20, 2016
You use phone all the time or just put it ? When I put phone. Means display off.. Battery consuptiom is low. And good Battery backup. But when I use phone for 1 hr continues Battery drain too fast. If you not using it onscreen then Battery runtime is good.
I use it for webbrowsing, watching videos in Newpipe and listening to music/podcasts mostly. Both onscreen time and offscreen seems good to me.

Top Liked Posts

Update 01.12.2021:
    • Fixed tethering
    • Fixed wifi mac adress in settings
    • Some tweaks
    • Fixed NetGuard support in Kernel
    • Disabled WPA3 in RRO overlay
    • Enabled default gesture navigation (you can use my toggle_navbar script to modify it)
    • Enabled 1704 MHz if you wan't to overclock
    • Enabled dex preopt
    • Overworked GPS, but the problem still persists
    Believe in me brother this speaker will make a difference i tried before on note 3 or 4 with Anan rom thx
    Ok I will think about this,
    - MAC randomization doesn't seems to work as intended. It seems like it's always the same. I did disable IPv6 in build.prop. Maybe that has something to do with it?
    Honestly, I didn't test this feature, I will check this.
    - I notice battery drain. I cannot pinpoint the cause yet, so I am sorry to be unhelpful.
    Ok, if you're really facing this (I don't), just do:

adb bugreport

and send this file to me, then I could analyze what's going on.
    - My phone seems to crash random while using Calyx vpn, Brave Browser and Session at the same time, and switching between them.
    The best thing would be if you could provide a last_kmsg file after a reboot, you could simply use the syslog app for this. (root permissions are needed)
    - When the phone is in stand-by / sleep, a red small light is sometimes on, next to the camera, not the notification/charging led. I don't know what this is, but I didn't have this before.
    This could be the proximity sensor, maybe the pocket mode is enabled?
    I would check the gesture settings.
    I know we would be able to load GSI images, but does that mean that or phone will be future proof for upcoming Android revisions like Android 12, 13 etc?
    Yep, this means that it would be enough to build one treble GSI which would fit for all exynos4 devices, it is possible.
    I've already booted up Android 12 on a N8010, which has the same SOC.
    So shortly explained, it's possible to build GSI's which would fit for all exynos4 devices, all we have todo is to apply some specific patches.
    You could build every Android 11 ROM you want, but there's some work to do.
    I've only shared an AOSP at the moment, because I don't have time to do everything.
    Just another quick question, can I enable encryption into settings, or is it broken?
    I don't like to just try it out. I have too many files on the device to backup and don't want to mess up my phone.
    It's untested, I wouldn't test it if you have importand files on your device, I will add it to the list.
    Hii dev. you make gsi for this rom ? N7100 ?
    This thread has 65 posts. 39 of them is from you (60%). Approximately 1 of those is somewhat helpful to the development of the rom, the other 38 is comprised of asking questions and making demands.

If you were the developer and was met with a user with this behaviour, would you be put off from further development or would you find it rewarding?

Feel free to develop your own rom. All information and tools are available if you care to look and put in a little effort and time.

Stressing and pushing other people to work for your benefit is usually not met with the response you want. Basic psychology and how humans work.

Have a nice day!
    Update 01.12.2021:
    • Fixed tethering
    • Some tweaks
    • Enabled default gesture navigation (you can use my toggle_navbar script to modify it)
    • Enabled dex preopt
    it's work perfectly for me until now clean flash thx so much but how to root by magisk please i want add viber sound
    Just simply flash the magisk.apk in TWRP.
    If anyone can confirm this new L18 build has working GPS I will gladly help test. Thanks.
    GPS is not working, I'm sorry, I will try to fix this, but I can't promise anything.
    is it possible to make two speaker work together !? like Dual speaker !?
    This device only has one speaker, so how do you wan't to do this?
    Is it bug i can't mount my system partition on recovery any suggestions please i try to change build.prop i can't edit it i really need to disable hardware buttons and ViPER4Android_FX-v2.7.1.6 still not working any help please thanks
    If you're using my TWRP, there are no problems known.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Hi,

here you can find my version for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on LineageOS 18.1.
    At first I want to thank @rINanDO, @ChronoMonochrome for all your work which was reused here and helped a lot.

This ROM is based on:

Because I don't own this device, I had to build this more or less blind.
    It would be great if there some testers, I will upload the first test ROM today or tomorrow.

Boot
    Audio
    Bluetooth
    Graphics
    Cameras
    Wifi
    USB
    Video playback (HW/SW)
    OTA Updates
    Tethering via USB, WIFI and Bluetooth
    Sensors, except compass
    RIL
    • Maybe some apps because of video decoding issues
    • GPS
    • Maybe random reboots
    • Maybe more
    If you are going to use Gapps,
    I recommend to use the pico package!
    https://opengapps.org/
    For the others, you can use microG if you want, I've enabled signature spoofing.

Do you like my work?
    Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
    I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.
    donate

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][11.x][N7100][ALPHA] LineageOS 18.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Contributors

html6405
    Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.3.0
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Alpha

Created 2021-10-13
    Last Updated 2021-12-01
    Believe in me brother this speaker will make a difference i tried before on note 3 or 4 with Anan rom thx
    Ok I will think about this,
    - MAC randomization doesn't seems to work as intended. It seems like it's always the same. I did disable IPv6 in build.prop. Maybe that has something to do with it?
    Honestly, I didn't test this feature, I will check this.
    - I notice battery drain. I cannot pinpoint the cause yet, so I am sorry to be unhelpful.
    Ok, if you're really facing this (I don't), just do:

adb bugreport

and send this file to me, then I could analyze what's going on.
    - My phone seems to crash random while using Calyx vpn, Brave Browser and Session at the same time, and switching between them.
    The best thing would be if you could provide a last_kmsg file after a reboot, you could simply use the syslog app for this. (root permissions are needed)
    - When the phone is in stand-by / sleep, a red small light is sometimes on, next to the camera, not the notification/charging led. I don't know what this is, but I didn't have this before.
    This could be the proximity sensor, maybe the pocket mode is enabled?
    I would check the gesture settings.
    I know we would be able to load GSI images, but does that mean that or phone will be future proof for upcoming Android revisions like Android 12, 13 etc?
    Yep, this means that it would be enough to build one treble GSI which would fit for all exynos4 devices, it is possible.
    I've already booted up Android 12 on a N8010, which has the same SOC.
    So shortly explained, it's possible to build GSI's which would fit for all exynos4 devices, all we have todo is to apply some specific patches.
    You could build every Android 11 ROM you want, but there's some work to do.
    I've only shared an AOSP at the moment, because I don't have time to do everything.
    Just another quick question, can I enable encryption into settings, or is it broken?
    I don't like to just try it out. I have too many files on the device to backup and don't want to mess up my phone.
    It's untested, I wouldn't test it if you have importand files on your device, I will add it to the list.
    Update 26.10.2021:
    • Fixed RIL
    • Fixed BT audio in a mobile call
    • Updated stylus overlay
    • Fixed touchscreen gestures
    The update will be pushed out via OTA and AFH.
    I still own a Note II in very good condition and I am willing to test your builds if you want to.
    Sure, every tester and report helps to improve the ROM.
    Update 01.12.2021:
    • Fixed tethering
    • Some tweaks
    • Enabled dex preopt