[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][N7100][Samsung Galaxy Note 2][LineageOS 18.1][BETA][TREBLELIZED]

Search This thread

Sedat55

Mar 17, 2016
I downloaded the last update. everything is fine but mobile data is not working. can you please fix it?

AlexALXua

Sep 27, 2019
I downloaded the last update. everything is fine but mobile data is not working. can you please fix it?
Works for me on n7100, are you sure updated properly?

Update 06.05.2022:
  • Fixed after call lag behavior
Thanks a lot! While we have still tons of issues but most of them are minor and this rom is pretty usable for most cases. And i did bought your app as small support as well)

Also during last 2 weeks i still have ~3 crashes with black screen and blinking hw buttons but thats minor if compare with 5-10 per day. So good luck with android 12 now! Hopefully will can switch to it in future when it will have all features working!

• Love
Reactions: html6405

Sedat55

Mar 17, 2016
I have tested many roms to understand what the problem is.
* Mobile data works on original kitkat.
* Mobile data working in cm12.1 lollipop rom.
* Mobile data working in cm13 marshmallow rom.
but mobile data does not work on all roms on android 7 and above.
I'm about to go crazy. what could be the problem?

html6405

Recognized Developer

Sedat55

Mar 17, 2016
I'm a bit of a novice. Can you be a little more descriptive? How and with which tool do I install the modem?

myi7iscss

May 28, 2010
China N7100 camerra not working. China Rear camera model is AKFJ03, need SlimISP_AK.bin file to /vendor/firmware/. Many other rom need this file.

Attachments

• SlimISP_AK.bin
    366.8 KB · Views: 11

Bharath.0416

Sep 11, 2022
I tried to install lineage OS 18.1 on GT-n7100 using TWRP (3.5.2). I've been trying since 3 days tried all different types of TWRPs and re downloaded the file and nothing worked... it always showed error 1, cany anybody please help me?

html6405

Recognized Developer
I tried to install lineage OS 18.1 on GT-n7100 using TWRP (3.5.2). I've been trying since 3 days tried all different types of TWRPs and re downloaded the file and nothing worked... it always showed error 1, cany anybody please help me?
Check the md5sum from the downloaded file and also check if you're using the correct TWRP for the n7100.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Hi,

here you can find my version for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on LineageOS 18.1.
    At first I want to thank @rINanDO, @ChronoMonochrome for all your work which was reused here and helped a lot.

This ROM is based on:

Attention: disable your SIM-PIN with a different device, otherwise it could get locked.

• Boot
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Graphics
    • Cameras
    • GPS
    • Wifi
    • USB
    • Video playback (HW/SW)
    • OTA Updates
    • Tethering via USB, WIFI and Bluetooth
    • Sensors
    • RIL
    • Maybe random reboots
    If you are going to use Gapps,
    I recommend to use the pico package!
    https://opengapps.org/
    For the others, you can use microG if you want, I've enabled signature spoofing.

Do you like my work?
    Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
    I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.
    donate

Wanna improve your sound configs, control your charging current and more?
    Now you can use my app to access all boeffla configurations, there will follow more functions.

Telegramm group:
    XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][11.x][N7100][BETA] LineageOS 18.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Contributors

html6405
    Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.3.0
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Beta

Created 2021-10-13
    Last Updated 2022-04-20
    Hii dev. you make gsi for this rom ? N7100 ?
    This thread has 65 posts. 39 of them is from you (60%). Approximately 1 of those is somewhat helpful to the development of the rom, the other 38 is comprised of asking questions and making demands.

If you were the developer and was met with a user with this behaviour, would you be put off from further development or would you find it rewarding?

Feel free to develop your own rom. All information and tools are available if you care to look and put in a little effort and time.

Stressing and pushing other people to work for your benefit is usually not met with the response you want. Basic psychology and how humans work.

Have a nice day!
    If someone want's to check out my newly Android 12 LineageOS 19 build :)

I can't test it by my own.
    Update 01.12.2021:
    • Fixed tethering
    • Fixed wifi mac adress in settings
    • Some tweaks
    • Fixed NetGuard support in Kernel
    • Disabled WPA3 in RRO overlay
    • Enabled default gesture navigation (you can use my toggle_navbar script to modify it)
    • Enabled 1704 MHz if you wan't to overclock
    • Enabled dex preopt
    • Overworked GPS, but the problem still persists
    Update 26.10.2021:
    • Fixed RIL
    • Fixed BT audio in a mobile call
    • Updated stylus overlay
    • Fixed touchscreen gestures
    The update will be pushed out via OTA and AFH.