• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Xaymar

Feb 2, 2020
Can't figure out how I installed this the first time. My process was:
  1. Use MiFlash to clean flash the original ROM, tried the following
    • raphael_global_images_V12.0.4.0.QFKMIXM_20210115.0000.00_10.0_global_e419b11d6e
    • same as above, but with whatever system updates it managed to download (didn't change anything?)
    • raphael_eea_global_images_V12.0.4.0.QFKEUXM_20210115.0000.00_10.0_eea_c5290ae477
  2. fastboot flash recovery path/to/twrp.img
  3. fastboot boot path/to/twrp.img
  4. Format data to remove any encryption that may have happened between boots to fastboot.
  5. Flash linked vendor image for Global/EEA (also attempted without this step)
  6. Flash TWRP build
  7. Flash OpenGApps Nano
  8. Reboot
Following these steps just sends me back to recovery every single time, instead of rebooting into the system. My initial attempt was to upgrade from a previous LineageOS version to 18.1, but that ended up with a periodic freeze every 5s.

Edit: Fixed it! I had to extract a newer vendor-firmare.zip from the official updates, now I'm back in my beloved LineageOS.

Last edited:

camp70

Feb 9, 2012
Can't figure out how I installed this the first time. My process was:
  1. Use MiFlash to clean flash the original ROM, tried the following
    • raphael_global_images_V12.0.4.0.QFKMIXM_20210115.0000.00_10.0_global_e419b11d6e
    • same as above, but with whatever system updates it managed to download (didn't change anything?)
    • raphael_eea_global_images_V12.0.4.0.QFKEUXM_20210115.0000.00_10.0_eea_c5290ae477
  2. fastboot flash recovery path/to/twrp.img
  3. fastboot boot path/to/twrp.img
  4. Flash linked vendor image for Global/EEA (also attempted without this step)
  5. Flash TWRP build
  6. Flash OpenGApps Nano
  7. Reboot
Following these steps just sends me back to recovery every single time, instead of rebooting into the system. My initial attempt was to upgrade from a previous LineageOS version to 18.1, but that ended up with a periodic freeze every 5s.
Dfe

prettyclose

Apr 12, 2020
hey,
is it possible to update to the latest firmware & vendor (12.0.3.0 QFKMIXM)
with the latest build, or should I wait for the next one?
thanks.

Last edited:

赤い星

Feb 7, 2021
There are few problems
1.Stock apps are **** you probably want to download other stuff to actually use this rom
2.When i click power button to unlock screen flashes like it goes black for half a second and its really annoying
3.You can't call anyone you have google contacts to call ppl but when you call nothing happens

It is smooth yeah but stock apps so basic that they dont have anything . I don't like MIUI but this definitely not an option.

^^
Morning.
Which Gapps are u using?
I´m on NikGapps Core 24.01.
Same Problem on power button here...

Hey,

I had the same problem with the flickering screen after pressing the power button.
Activating the "Screen off fingerprint" option under Settings -> Security -> Screen lock (touch the gearbox on the right side) fixes it magically for me. Maybe it'll help others as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: bono_u2

xrookie24

Nov 13, 2011
Hi Guys,

Managed to flash this rom a few days ago. I have a few questions for everyone.

I followed the recommended approach, unlocked BL, flashed twrp via cmd, reboot to twrp and wipe dalvik/cache /system/data then installed original firmware, los then gapps. After doing this I tried to restart since I am basically done.

1. I get the "unmodified system partition" screen in twrp. Whatever I chose I keep coming back to it. Tried to perform the same process again but only got worse as now the drive is encrypted when I connect it to PC. I tried to sideload all three package and it gave me no OS installed error. Had this for 3 times before I said screw it I will restart anyway. As it turned out I was able to boot lineageOS after that. Question is what did I do wrong?

2. I've read in some forum that TWRP recovery doesn't really stick. First few encounters had the MIUI recovery instead of TWRP unless you force it by flashing it again and pressing volume up plus power as soon as you reboot. I don't get this now but is this normal?

3. When I open google contacts(I had to install it as my contacts won't sync for some reason) & messages. The google play services(it's supposed to be the API service for all other apps like maps inside other apps) is returning an error stating I should give SMS permission to this app. When I try to provide permission it won't stick. It keeps on coming back to deny. Any fix for this?

Thanks and awesome rom btw I just wished gallery had a favorite tagging.

Zafrkant

Jan 19, 2017
Hi,

Thanks developer for great contribution as always 🙂
I've clean flashed rom and it's working good.
I've had a problem with TWRP that when I did backup restore I got message "System is starting" and it won't boot further.
I've tried with multiple TWRP versions from 3.3.1.0 to last 3.5.0.
I haven't had similar problems with 17.1.
Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Zafrkant

Jan 19, 2017
Hi,

Thanks developer for great contribution as always 🙂
I've clean flashed rom and it's working good.
I've had a problem with TWRP that when I did backup restore I got message "System is starting" and it won't boot further.
I've tried with multiple TWRP versions from 3.3.1.0 to last 3.5.0.
I haven't had similar problems with 17.1.
Any solution?

Thanks in advance.
I found that in my case only OrangeFox R11.0 (not even latest R11.0.1) recovery can properly backup and restore system.
I hope that it will help someone.

tokoky

Nov 5, 2020

olus

Oct 4, 2008
Hey. Anybody has Google Pay up and running? I have the global device. I hid root in Magisk and SafetyNet is passing thx to correct fingerprint (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...safetynet-prop-edits-and-more-v5-4-0.3789228/) and universal SafetyNet fix (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-module-universal-safetynet-fix-1-1-0.4217823/). But Google Pay still complains that my phone does not fulfill the security criteria to enable contactless payment.

for me gpay works. i didnt hide magisk itself with different package name. just add gpay and play services in magisk hide menu.
Screenshot_20210216-213950_Magisk_Manager.png

Cieniek

Jan 20, 2016
Google Pay works on this ROM with Magisk Hide + SafetyNet fix. No other config required.

--edit---
Sorry - haven't noticed it's already answered.

Reactions: olus

Top Liked Posts

I just wanted to say that this rom works great ;) Is stable, has great battery performance, isn't loaded with unnecessary options. So big thanks to the developer ;)

I just wanted to ask if there is a way to remove keyboard bar. I can't find proper options in settings->displayView attachment 5376877
    Use Fullscreen magisk module
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • July security patch
    • Fixed fod icon disappearing sometimes after using screen off fod
    • Fixed anx camera
    • Added smartspace
    • Added few lockscreen clocks
    • Improved volte/vowifi icons
    • Fixed applock opening from notification
    • Added toggle to disable screenshot sound
    • Lineage Upstream
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy ;)
    Curious when WFD will be fixed.
    It already been fixed a few builds ago. The dev simply didn't edited the op.
    I just wanted to say that this rom works great ;) Is stable, has great battery performance, isn't loaded with unnecessary options. So big thanks to the developer ;)

I just wanted to ask if there is a way to remove keyboard bar. I can't find proper options in settings->displayView attachment 5376877
    Use Fullscreen magisk module
    Hi! Thanks for the update. I've got an issue: home gesture is not working anymore, the bar is there but it doesn't react when swipping. Also I can't seem to find the gesture/navigation bar settings selector either... Even FNG doesn't work :/

I did install the with gapps by mistake, then re-installed the vanilla one afterwards.
    No issu here on gapps build, try clean install again
    Hey guys, I'm on MIUI 12.5 EEA, Android 11.

Anything specific I need to do before flashing this? Also, I'm on a Ryzen based PC, should I expect any issues when unlocking and flashing the recovery?

Cheers!
    MIUI will restore stock recovery when it boots, so you must boot into TWRP immediately after flashing TWRP.
    You must format data when you flash over MIUI. Wiping data is not enough, you need to format the partition.
    You don't need to flash any vendor and firmware files, because you already have the latest version.
    You don't need to disable encryption if you don't want to.
    Okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Initial Lineage 18.1 builds
    • December security patch
    • Improvements to fod (no flicker and much faster)
    • New advanced reboot
    • Added Firewall
    • Lineage Upstream
    Okay guys time for update after a long time ;)

Changelog
    • February security patch
    • Added music pulse (settings > sound > pulse)
    • Redesigned qs to oos 11 style
    • Added new tinted tiles
    • Added option to switch to oos clear button in notification
    • Lineage Upstream
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • WFD

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0....NGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-10-15
    Last Updated 2020-10-22
    Okay guys time for update after long wait

Changelog
    may security patch
    • Added Applock
    • Added few launcher features (dt2s and other improvements to trebuchet non gapps version)
    • Added new volume panel
    • Added scrolling screenshot
    • Fixed hotword (for non gapps use flame gapps + ok google addon)
    • Fixed wfd
    • Lineage Upstream

From now on there will be 2 builds vanilla and gapps variant so flash as you like.
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy :p
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • July security patch
    • Fixed fod icon disappearing sometimes after using screen off fod
    • Fixed anx camera
    • Added smartspace
    • Added few lockscreen clocks
    • Improved volte/vowifi icons
    • Fixed applock opening from notification
    • Added toggle to disable screenshot sound
    • Lineage Upstream