May 18, 2010
Rouen
Hi! Just flashed this rom and have 2 issues:
- Clock force close when i want to open it
- android.media etc.... force close alone
Any tips to solve that issues?

jottect

Sep 1, 2015
Facebook Messenger rearely sends notifications properly, I often recieve messages but don't know about them until I open Messenger on my computer, which can lead to me missing important messages by many hours.
I have the same issue with the previous version, and not only FB messenger but with text messenger same thing: sometimes if I do not use the phone, I do not receive notifications of messages until I use the phone... was thinking to set a power profile for Messenger so it will never be inactive, did not try yet.

Dec 15, 2018
I have the same issue with the previous version, and not only FB messenger but with text messenger same thing: sometimes if I do not use the phone, I do not receive notifications of messages until I use the phone... was thinking to set a power profile for Messenger so it will never be inactive, did not try yet.

How do I do this?

Zafrkant

Jan 19, 2017
Hi,

Thanks developer for great contribution to community.
I have problem when I receiving message screen is turned off and there is no Always on active anymore until I turn on/off screen again.
Any solution maybe?

jottect

Sep 1, 2015
Hi! Just flashed this rom and have 2 issues:
- Clock force close when i want to open it
- android.media etc.... force close alone
Any tips to solve that issues?
I did a dirty flash over previous version 18.1 12/23 and I have the same issues:
Clock force close;
Android auto force close;
Do I have to do a clean install?

KingRichardTheFirst

Apr 11, 2011
Hi all, I've got a minor annoyance. Right now, alarm sounds go through the headphones when they're plugged in. Shouldn't alarms go through both phone speakers AND headphones? This is what I'd like.
Is there some setting that I'm missing? Is there anything I can do about it? Or is this something that @abhishek987 could implement? Thanks in advance.

kingkong1981

Jul 29, 2017
Sharing my cleanflash experience;

I recommend cleanflash over dirty flash for unofficial versions of any custom ROM, though painful but worth the effort.
Official version of lineage OS ROM can update through OTA using their official recovery though.

Safeguard your current data;

Sync all your accounts in settings so that contacts etc. important data can be restored later online.
Contacts can also be exported to a VCF file and saved, to be imported later.
Use a USB type C cable to transfer important data from internal storage (explore all folders) of your phone to your PC.
Take a complete NANDroid backup image of phone through TWRP Recovery or Titanium Backup of apps, that can be restored later if any of following steps go wrong.

Unlock Bootloader;

In Phone;
Requires a working internet connection (mobile data)
In Mi Account login using email id & password linked to phone number (very important)
Xiaomi Cloud> turn on Find Device & sync xiaomi cloud
Settings> About Phone> Tap MIUI version several times to enable Developer options in Additional settings
Turn on USB debugging, OEM unlocking & Mi Unlock status in Developer Options
In Mi Unlock status> Add account & device
i.mi.com > login using same email id & password linked to phone number (imp) & locate your device
Boot k20 pro into fastboot by pressing volume down & power buttons simultaneusly from power off state and connect it to pc using USB type C cable.

In PC;
login using same email id & password linked to phone number (imp) in your latest version of mi unlock tool using internet connection and in settings click the button to install the driver.
Unlock successfully

Cleanflash steps;

Remove pin, password, pattern lock, finger print, face lock & all account passowords to avoid getting locked into your own device.

Enable USB debugging in Developer settings of your phone and authorize your device.
Developer settings can be enabled by tapping on build number in settings several times.
Install minimal ADB & fastboot & phone USB drivers to your PC.
Connect your PC to your phone (in power off mode) using USB type C cable.
Boot your phone into boot loader (fastboot) by pressing and holding together power & volume down buttons till an android cartoon appears on phone display.

Install twrp-3.5.0_9-0-raphael.img (official version of twrp recovery for Redmi K20 Pro/ Mi 9T Pro) by the following command in minimal ADB & fastboot interface of your PC;

fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.0_9-0-raphael.img

Reboot into the installed recovery by pressing and holding together power & volume up buttons till the home screen of recovery appears.

Use Recovery to,

Wipe> Advanced Wipe> wipe partitions - Dalvik/ ART Cache, Cache, System, Data & Internal Storage except Vendor

Factory Reset

Flash following files in order through Advanced > ADB Sideload or OTG stoarge drives;

RAPHAELININGlobal-V12.0.3.0.QFKINXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip (is Indian Firmware, but for other regions kindly choose correct firmware)
lineage-18.1-20210222-UNOFFICIAL-raphael.zip (latest ROM)
NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20210130-signed.zip (basic Google Apps with playstore functionality)
Magisk-v21.4.zip (for banking/ payment apps to function properly)

Reboot> System

Hope, I was of some help

kingkong1981

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all, I've got a minor annoyance. Right now, alarm sounds go through the headphones when they're plugged in. Shouldn't alarms go through both phone speakers AND headphones? This is what I'd like.
Is there some setting that I'm missing? Is there anything I can do about it? Or is this something that @abhishek987 could implement? Thanks in advance.
There are no alarm settings available .... I recommend checking the audio port or headphone jack for issues .... possibly swapping the headphones

KingRichardTheFirst

Apr 11, 2011
There are no alarm settings available .... I recommend checking the audio port or headphone jack for issues .... possibly swapping the headphones
Thanks for the reply! I did try another headset, but your comment inspired me to try a BT headset. Result: working as it should (alarm sounding through both phone speaker and headset). I tried cleaning the audio port and trying yet another wired headset, but still no success. Wired headsets have no other issues, but this does seem like an issue with my phone. Could someone confirm that this works on their phone:
  1. Plug in wired headset
  2. Set alarm
  3. Alarm plays on both the speaker phone and through the headset
Thanks in advance!

Cieniek

Jan 20, 2016
[...] Could someone confirm that this works on their phone:
  1. Plug in wired headset
  2. Set alarm
  3. Alarm plays on both the speaker phone and through the headset
Alarm plays through the headset only.

Checked also on another phone with a LineageOS 18.1 build and it has the same issue. This is not the case when using Bluetooth headset on both. Likely a minor LineageOS bug(?)

Reactions: salazar666

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So official LinageOS 18.1 dropped today.... any plans on adding this device on list of supported devices?
    To comply with Lineage licensing all official versions need to have kernel sources readily available. Although Xiaomi have released kernel sources for this phone, they are not the latest version (by a long way) and have very poor fp sensor performance. This version is using the latest MIUI kernel, for which we don't have the sources, as it gives good fp sensor performance.
    Currently, until (or if ever, now) Xiaomi release the most recent kernel sources, it's a case of going official with crap fp sensor performance, or have the fp sensor working and staying unofficial.
    To comply with Lineage licensing all official versions need to have kernel sources readily available. Although Xiaomi have released kernel sources for this phone, they are not the latest version (by a long way) and have very poor fp sensor performance. This version is using the latest MIUI kernel, for which we don't have the sources, as it gives good fp sensor performance.
    Currently, until (or if ever, now) Xiaomi release the most recent kernel sources, it's a case of going official with crap fp sensor performance, or have the fp sensor working and staying unofficial.

Is FP the only reason for not going official? Because for people like me who never use the FP, it makes sense to get at least the official version status.
    What's the Widevine level on this ROM - L1 or L3?
    It's L1 for me.
    What's the Widevine level on this ROM - L1 or L3?
    L1 as per DRM info app
    Unfortunate that Lineage OS official is only available for K20 (davinci) & not for K20 pro (Raphael).

Probably Xiaomi released the latest kernel sources for non pro version to bump up the sales as price difference between pro & non pro version a year and a half after launch in india was just INR 3000.

Since, non longer these phones are sold, its high time for Xiaomi to release latest kernel sources for pro version.
    Okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Initial Lineage 18.1 builds
    • December security patch
    • Improvements to fod (no flicker and much faster)
    • New advanced reboot
    • Added Firewall
    • Lineage Upstream
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy ;)
    Okay guys time for update after a long time ;)

Changelog
    • February security patch
    • Added music pulse (settings > sound > pulse)
    • Redesigned qs to oos 11 style
    • Added new tinted tiles
    • Added option to switch to oos clear button in notification
    • Lineage Upstream
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • WFD

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0....NGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-10-15
    Last Updated 2020-10-22
    @abhishek987 any chance of a Xmas present this year? :giggle:
    yes, hiding nav bar is working when using gestures like showed a few post above you. there is a settings icon on the right.

gpay worked like a charm for months now without the need of magisk props module. but since 3 days it doesnt works anymore for me. safetynet isnt passing because of cts fail. dont know what happened, maybe google changed something. dont tried magisk props modules or gpay sql fix etc.

Fix:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone