• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

kingkong1981

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I just installed the ROM and it's working as expected.

The only trouble I have is that I'm not able to turn Google Voice Match on. As soon as I exit settings, it turns back off. Is that a known bug, or does it have a solution?
App specific issues are bugs (which may have a workaround) usually not reported since most might not use that particular app/ feature.

I would recommend to wait for next stable update on the ROM from developer rather than fiddling with workarounds exaggerating the issue, unless that feature is of utmost priority to you.

salazar666

Nov 10, 2010
Alarm plays through the headset only.

Checked also on another phone with a LineageOS 18.1 build and it has the same issue. This is not the case when using Bluetooth headset on both. Likely a minor LineageOS bug(?)
I can confirm this bug and I have to say that I'm struggeling with it since (the unofficial) LineageOS 17.1 for this device. I hope @abhishek987 will find the time to fix it. He is doing an amazing job!

Robbo.5000

Dec 8, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
So official LinageOS 18.1 dropped today.... any plans on adding this device on list of supported devices?
To comply with Lineage licensing all official versions need to have kernel sources readily available. Although Xiaomi have released kernel sources for this phone, they are not the latest version (by a long way) and have very poor fp sensor performance. This version is using the latest MIUI kernel, for which we don't have the sources, as it gives good fp sensor performance.
Currently, until (or if ever, now) Xiaomi release the most recent kernel sources, it's a case of going official with crap fp sensor performance, or have the fp sensor working and staying unofficial.

xXRapToRiXx

Nov 15, 2014
To comply with Lineage licensing all official versions need to have kernel sources readily available. Although Xiaomi have released kernel sources for this phone, they are not the latest version (by a long way) and have very poor fp sensor performance. This version is using the latest MIUI kernel, for which we don't have the sources, as it gives good fp sensor performance.
Currently, until (or if ever, now) Xiaomi release the most recent kernel sources, it's a case of going official with crap fp sensor performance, or have the fp sensor working and staying unofficial.
Thx for this detailed explanation, helped a lot to understand (y)

Braspit

Jun 16, 2016
I just installed this Rom and I don't know how often it is updated. I don't know if it is via OTA or if you have to download the full rom and install it again. Is it updated every month or every two months?
Thanks a lot

Last edited:

kingkong1981

Jul 29, 2017
I just installed this Rom and I don't know how often it is updated. I don't know if it is via OTA or if you have to download the full rom and install it again. Is it updated every month or every two months?
Thanks a lot
Based on past releases, this ROM is updated once in 2 months.

OTA is unavailable in this unofficial ROM.

You need to download the full ROM & clean flash (install from scratch after taking backup) as dirty flashing over existing ROM might result in unwanted bugs.

Happy flashing⚡

atttoush

Apr 5, 2016

Is FP the only reason for not going official? Because for people like me who never use the FP, it makes sense to get at least the official version status.

Reactions: tretonh and Macke93

kingkong1981

Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunate that Lineage OS official is only available for K20 (davinci) & not for K20 pro (Raphael).

Probably Xiaomi released the latest kernel sources for non pro version to bump up the sales as price difference between pro & non pro version a year and a half after launch in india was just INR 3000.

Since, non longer these phones are sold, its high time for Xiaomi to release latest kernel sources for pro version.

Reactions: bigbadwolf_pig

txemi99

Dec 31, 2017
Problemas con gps al actualizar lineageos 18.1 + mindthegapps-11.0.0-arm64
Al actualizar los servicios de ubicación de leeco lemax 2 no funcionan. Google Maps no localiza la posición tan bien como el resto de aplicaciones que requieren este servicio.

txemi99

Dec 31, 2017
Problemas con gps al actualizar lineageos 18.1 + mindthegapps-11.0.0-arm64
Al actualizar los servicios de ubicación de leeco lemax 2 no funcionan. Google Maps no localiza la posición tan bien como el resto de aplicaciones que requieren este servicio.

Dec 15, 2018
After clean flashing the lastest build (20210222) when I receive a call my phone rings but it doesn't show up on the screen so I can't answer it. PLEASE HELP!

EDIT: It must have been caused by a separate package I installed, either Nik Gapps or GCam, completely wiping the phone and installing LOS without them fixed it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • July security patch
    • Fixed fod icon disappearing sometimes after using screen off fod
    • Fixed anx camera
    • Added smartspace
    • Added few lockscreen clocks
    • Improved volte/vowifi icons
    • Fixed applock opening from notification
    • Added toggle to disable screenshot sound
    • Lineage Upstream
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy ;)
    Curious when WFD will be fixed.
    It already been fixed a few builds ago. The dev simply didn't edited the op.
    Hi! Thanks for the update. I've got an issue: home gesture is not working anymore, the bar is there but it doesn't react when swipping. Also I can't seem to find the gesture/navigation bar settings selector either... Even FNG doesn't work :/

I did install the with gapps by mistake, then re-installed the vanilla one afterwards.
    No issu here on gapps build, try clean install again
    Hey guys, I'm on MIUI 12.5 EEA, Android 11.

Anything specific I need to do before flashing this? Also, I'm on a Ryzen based PC, should I expect any issues when unlocking and flashing the recovery?

Cheers!
    MIUI will restore stock recovery when it boots, so you must boot into TWRP immediately after flashing TWRP.
    You must format data when you flash over MIUI. Wiping data is not enough, you need to format the partition.
    You don't need to flash any vendor and firmware files, because you already have the latest version.
    You don't need to disable encryption if you don't want to.
    Okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Initial Lineage 18.1 builds
    • December security patch
    • Improvements to fod (no flicker and much faster)
    • New advanced reboot
    • Added Firewall
    • Lineage Upstream
    Okay guys time for update after a long time ;)

Changelog
    • February security patch
    • Added music pulse (settings > sound > pulse)
    • Redesigned qs to oos 11 style
    • Added new tinted tiles
    • Added option to switch to oos clear button in notification
    • Lineage Upstream
    Okay guys time for update after long wait

Changelog
    may security patch
    • Added Applock
    • Added few launcher features (dt2s and other improvements to trebuchet non gapps version)
    • Added new volume panel
    • Added scrolling screenshot
    • Fixed hotword (for non gapps use flame gapps + ok google addon)
    • Fixed wfd
    • Lineage Upstream

From now on there will be 2 builds vanilla and gapps variant so flash as you like.
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy :p
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • WFD

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0....NGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-10-15
    Last Updated 2020-10-22
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • July security patch
    • Fixed fod icon disappearing sometimes after using screen off fod
    • Fixed anx camera
    • Added smartspace
    • Added few lockscreen clocks
    • Improved volte/vowifi icons
    • Fixed applock opening from notification
    • Added toggle to disable screenshot sound
    • Lineage Upstream