[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Display lock screen ambient display.
Don't know if the "raise to wake" option present in this rom, is the same that the previous user is referring.

Edited: Ok, understand now, you guys are calling the ambient display option, raise to wake. Well, raise to wake is a completely different thing but that's fine.

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
No such option exists in settings & developer settings.

Even, I am curious to know.
Goto display then lock screen then ambient display and you'll see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-174908_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210420-174908_Settings.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20210420-174923_Advanced_settings.png
    Screenshot_20210420-174923_Advanced_settings.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20210420-174916_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210420-174916_Settings.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:

paparansen

Jun 29, 2010
hi ppl...

i installed evolution x, which sucks.
so i installed this rom, but it only boots back into twrp.

i wiped cache, system, & data before flashing vendor, this rom & gapps.

any hints ?

Zafrkant

Jan 19, 2017
hi ppl...

i installed evolution x, which sucks.
so i installed this rom, but it only boots back into twrp.

i wiped cache, system, & data before flashing vendor, this rom & gapps.

any hints ?
I had problem in TWRP with backup restore and after that using OrangeFox v11.0 which works very good.

Top Liked Posts

OMG! Why haven't I found this setting earier?! I swear, I googled before asking.
    Thanks a lot! That's it!
    Gonna edit my first post.

Now there is something else I wanted to address:
    Automatic Brightness control - it's very unsmooth when it is adjusting the brightness compared to the stock ROM. Also the reaction time is very slow: about 3 secs from dark to bright and 5 from bright to dark. I read in this Reddit post, that it could be a bad calibrated light sensor in firmware. It is also present on my OP2 with LAOS 17.1, but I didnt knew it could be done much better until I had the 9T pro with stock ROM. Is anybody having the same issue in LAOS?
    Yup, the autobrightness is definitely a little janky. But then again this ROM hasn't been updated since Feb. Most of the other A11 ROMs have fixed the autobrightness issue though. HavocOS (my personal fav), ArrowOS are decent alternatives to Lineage.
    Hi!
    I got my Mi 9T Pro two days ago and since I love LAOS on my OP2, the build by abhishek987 was a major consideration to purchase this model.
    I bricked it a few times because of encryption (unbrick with MiFlash), but after I figured out about Disable_DM-Verty_ForceEncrypt the installation worked like a charm. As I'm reading on here, it seems that encryption is possible, and I would like to do that, if it is workling reliable (without eating data) and also without needing to reinstall all apps and configs. Is that possible?

I've chossen the Gapps build (20210222 Unofficial Rapahel Gapps) because as far as I know there is no such Open GApps "lite" for Android 11. The deep google integration is bothering me, especially the assistant. I think I disabled 99% of that suff, but I whish to be more sure about that. So is it a "take it - or leave it" option when it comes to Play store? Can we expect an Open GApps build for Android 11?

So far I'm using LAOS 18.1 on the 9T pro without major issuse, so I'll use it as daily driver - big shoutout to the developer abhishek987! I whish to donate something, but I respect his words in the donation description. So instead I think about donating to LineageOS LLC.

Bugs'n'stuff

So far, the only bug I have is the 48 MP sensor. I have tried the ANXCamera (which gives me the other lenses and a ton of funtionality back compared to the stock ROM 🤗), but the resolution is 12 MP and when I turn on 48 MP Mode, its 2,8 MP ?!??? Even with the 48MPFixR (ver. 200 and 201) I had no luck. Was anybody able to get this working?
    Portrait Mode is only working in Camera PX (GCam Mod), otherwise I'll get an error in ANXCamera.

Nice stuff​

Try the Wifi Bonding Plugin in Magisk - I was able to hop from 144 Mbits local WiFi speed to 300 Mbits! This is really usefull when transferring data locally via AirDroid or just using our 200 MBits internet connection.

Feature Request​

While using the Stock ROM, I was able to unlock the screen when only a fingerprint symbol was shown.
    Now in LAOS I'm unable to unlock while the screen is off. Enableling inactivity display fixes it, but I dont like having the clock and other symbols displayed - I whish it was at most only the fingerprint symbol, but it would be even better to have the fingerprint sensor always on when the display if completely off. Is there a way to do that? With inactivity display / fingerprint on, battery consumptions doesn't seem like a big concern, but I have to investigate that more over the next days.

Thanks a lot in advance!
    You can enable screen off fingerprint (works exactly as you asked), on Settings -> Security -> Setting gear near Screen lock.
    photo_2021-05-17 20.48.54.jpeg
    i dont have root / magisk on my phone.
    not flashable with twrp?
    You can flash the 48Mp fix from post #584 via TWRP. But then again it will be pain in the ass to remove it in case it doesn't work for you. It is easier to remove it from Magisk.
    No he is still the maintainer but is just busy with life I guess. Compiling and uploading also takes quite some time. So that's why I would wish to have a docker image for that so that either we rent a server and build weekly or everyone can build on their own.
    Reminder to everyone

Please be friendly to each other and also respectful. Most of the time there's more than one possibility to resolve an issue on Android and not everyone is an expert and has his own experience and solutions, so please accept them.

That's the way a community is working 😊

I recommend to read the FORUM RULES especially those:

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.
    2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

Please keep the thread on topic without judging others opinions in a personal manner👍

Regards!

strongst
    Forum Moderator
    Hi,

I've read all thread and tried many solutions to have LOS encrypted and that I can still do have backup that I can successfully restore TWRP backup when I needed. As remmember I've tried following in couple days back.
    1. Format Data and start with clean flash of firmware, ROM, Magisk.
    2. Backup without pattern and when restore and boot I have semi usable system withont navigation and notification bars displayed, also displayed in other tries. If pattern is enabled it just showing "System is starting",
    3. Many recoveries TWRP, SHRP, PB, OFox,
    4. Firmware 12.0.2.0, 12.0.3.0 versions,
    5. Older LOS 18 and 18.1 versions,
    6. Flashing fastboot MIUI and than TWRP, ROM, Magisk.
    7. Format data as EXT4.
    I don't like to trade security with DFE or either to return to MIUI, but in my case I have two options eather to have encrypted system and no usable backup that I can restore or to have unsecured phone with option to have backup if needed. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
    stay encrypted without backups. you can use apps like titanium backup, swift backup etc for backing up most important things, settings, apps, etc.

i cant understand why so many people recommend an unencrypted device. yes, i know "i have nothing to hide, im not criminal, they can look at my phone, my house and even in my ass. i have nothing to hide, come and look..".
    Thanks a lot!

I dont have telegram. Is there a link where I could download the modded 40MP fix?
    You can use magisk to flash this.
    Reminder to everyone

Please be friendly to each other and also respectful. Most of the time there's more than one possibility to resolve an issue on Android and not everyone is an expert and has his own experience and solutions, so please accept them.

That's the way a community is working 😊

I recommend to read the FORUM RULES especially those:

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.
    2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

Please keep the thread on topic without judging others opinions in a personal manner👍

Regards!

strongst
    Forum Moderator
    I've been out with friends for a couple of drinks and so I'm probably not in the best frame of mind to respond to this. But hey, this needs saying, and if I get kicked for doing so, then it's a measure of how low XDA has gone and so it's no great loss.
    I agree with the sentiment, but in this case you're so wrong.
    If you believe it's OK to advise people to needlessly lower the security of their phone as a solution to a problem, then you do not deserve to be a moderator.
    There may well be multiple solutions to a problem, but there should be a moral duty of the community to flag any solution given that is detrimental to the user, and where the person giving that solution has failed to clarify the negative implications of that solution. For this phone, removing encryption is 100% not required in order to flash and use any custom ROM. Removing encryption is therefore completely a convenience option. (I could argue that it doesn't actually give as much convenience as many claim, but that's for another post). I make absolutely no apologies for jumping on any post that suggests needlessly flashing a dfe script as a solution to a problem, and I will continue to do so. It is totally irresponsible for anyone to suggest needlessly removing security of their phone. If the person that made that suggestion takes offence to my reply and then responds by making disrespectful jibes, then I will respond in kind.
    Okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Initial Lineage 18.1 builds
    • December security patch
    • Improvements to fod (no flicker and much faster)
    • New advanced reboot
    • Added Firewall
    • Lineage Upstream
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy ;)
    Okay guys time for update after a long time ;)

Changelog
    • February security patch
    • Added music pulse (settings > sound > pulse)
    • Redesigned qs to oos 11 style
    • Added new tinted tiles
    • Added option to switch to oos clear button in notification
    • Lineage Upstream
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • WFD

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0....NGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-10-15
    Last Updated 2020-10-22
    @abhishek987 any chance of a Xmas present this year? :giggle:
    No he is still the maintainer but is just busy with life I guess. Compiling and uploading also takes quite some time. So that's why I would wish to have a docker image for that so that either we rent a server and build weekly or everyone can build on their own.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone