• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

abhishek987

Oct 7, 2014
Shimla
okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
  • July security patch
  • Fixed fod icon disappearing sometimes after using screen off fod
  • Fixed anx camera
  • Added smartspace
  • Added few lockscreen clocks
  • Improved volte/vowifi icons
  • Fixed applock opening from notification
  • Added toggle to disable screenshot sound
  • Lineage Upstream
As usual links are updated in op enjoy ;)

FallenJedi

Feb 1, 2013
Hi Abhishek, is it possible to add a toggle in the gesture settings to hide the back arrow gesture animation? The AOSP default back arrow animation is huge and ugly at its current state.

Changelog
  • July security patch
  • Fixed anx camera
  • Added smartspace
  • Lineage Upstream
Nice update, but I need to report a bug, since this update, my beloved KDE Connect doesn't work, every time I tap on something on the app's UI, it stuck, after a few seconds of unresponsiveness in the System UI, (really laggy), the system shows me the message that KDE Connect isn't responding, before the update this wasn't occurring.
Hope you can find & fix the bug that's causing this, (maybe just the LineageOS Upstream, I don't know).
Thanks as always for your great work, this ROM is my favorite, hope you can reach AOSP 12 soon, it's looking pretty nice.
Bests ^^.​

myogui

Aug 31, 2010
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi! Thanks for the update. I've got an issue: home gesture is not working anymore, the bar is there but it doesn't react when swipping. Also I can't seem to find the gesture/navigation bar settings selector either... Even FNG doesn't work :/

I did install the with gapps by mistake, then re-installed the vanilla one afterwards.

Toni Suwanto

May 9, 2012
Hi! Thanks for the update. I've got an issue: home gesture is not working anymore, the bar is there but it doesn't react when swipping. Also I can't seem to find the gesture/navigation bar settings selector either... Even FNG doesn't work :/

I did install the with gapps by mistake, then re-installed the vanilla one afterwards.
No issu here on gapps build, try clean install again

Reactions: myogui

Toni Suwanto

May 9, 2012
Screenshot_20210716-074818131.jpg
Use Notkernel fixed fod flicker(screen brightness bump)

cheppetto

Mar 7, 2014
Dirty flash worked this time(gapps version) but dialer app was broken and stuck on V23.

Was not able to reinstall, switched to beta program which worked

Roloz

Jul 11, 2021
Redmi K20 Pro
Nice update, but I need to report a bug, since this update, my beloved KDE Connect doesn't work, every time I tap on something on the app's UI, it stuck, after a few seconds of unresponsiveness in the System UI, (really laggy), the system shows me the message that KDE Connect isn't responding, before the update this wasn't occurring.
Hope you can find & fix the bug that's causing this, (maybe just the LineageOS Upstream, I don't know).
Thanks as always for your great work, this ROM is my favorite, hope you can reach AOSP 12 soon, it's looking pretty nice.
Bests ^^.​
I had the same issue, I upaired my laptop and then paired it again with my phone ,and then gave all the permissions again on the app. It's working as usual now!

Roloz

Jul 11, 2021
Redmi K20 Pro
Not able to pass SafetyNet in Magisk after the update.

Hi, I'm using Lineage OS 18.1 July 12 build (lineage_raphael-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng.abhish.20210712.084244 test-keys) but instead of GApps, I use MicroG module from NanoOLX as I don't want to use any Google product.

Previously I was on Android 10, Lineage OS 17.1 and was able to pass SafetyNet check in Magisk to use my banking apps. But In LOS 18.1, my SafetyNet check keeps on failing.

Screenshot_20210717-211304888.jpg

What I've tried:

1) Updating MIcroG: I've updated MicroG from version 2.17 to 2.19 from F-droid. But it hasn't helped.

Screenshot_20210717-211549858.jpg

2) MagiskHide Props Config: I have also tried updating my device fingerprint by flashing MagiskHide Props Config module in Magisk but the result remains the same.

3) Safetynet-fix : I also tried flashing the universal safetynet-fix by kdrag0n but it also didn't help.

MicroG is working fine in every aspect:
Screenshot_20210717-211600506.jpg

Screenshot_20210717-211606923.jpg
Screenshot_20210717-211628092.jpg
Screenshot_20210717-211635163.jpg

Please suggest how can I overcome this and pass SafetyNet so that I could use my banking apps. Thank you!

olus

Oct 4, 2008
Not able to pass SafetyNet in Magisk after the update.

Hi, I'm using Lineage OS 18.1 July 12 build (lineage_raphael-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng.abhish.20210712.084244 test-keys) but instead of GApps, I use MicroG module from NanoOLX as I don't want to use any Google product.

Previously I was on Android 10, Lineage OS 17.1 and was able to pass SafetyNet check in Magisk to use my banking apps. But In LOS 18.1, my SafetyNet check keeps on failing.

View attachment 5364321

What I've tried:

1) Updating MIcroG: I've updated MicroG from version 2.17 to 2.19 from F-droid. But it hasn't helped.

View attachment 5364327

2) MagiskHide Props Config: I have also tried updating my device fingerprint by flashing MagiskHide Props Config module in Magisk but the result remains the same.

3) Safetynet-fix : I also tried flashing the universal safetynet-fix by kdrag0n but it also didn't help.

MicroG is working fine in every aspect:
View attachment 5364333
View attachment 5364335View attachment 5364337View attachment 5364339

Please suggest how can I overcome this and pass SafetyNet so that I could use my banking apps. Thank you!
hi, i can pass saferynet and use gpay/banking apps. im on latest build with nikgapps. see my settings.
Screenshot_20210717-225839700.jpg
Screenshot_20210717-225817080.jpg
Screenshot_20210717-225856860.jpg

markoscouse

May 13, 2016
Hey guys, I'm on MIUI 12.5 EEA, Android 11.

Anything specific I need to do before flashing this? Also, I'm on a Ryzen based PC, should I expect any issues when unlocking and flashing the recovery?

Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

Still not working for me after following this thread. What device fingerprint did you use?
    i didnt changed device fp.
    magisk safetynetcheck fails for me too, but paying with gpay/nfc works after adding this module.
    magisk safetynetcheck fails for me too, but paying with gpay/nfc works after adding this module.
    Got it to work with the older Safety net module and removing the others! Thanks for the help!!
    Thumbs up for the dev. was still running the old version of LOS (16) till yesterday of the same developer (@abhishek987). Never had issues and stable as a rock. hopefully the same with this version, thanks and keep it going :)
    Developer please keep updating this magnificent rom, thank you very much for your great work :D
    Hey guys I have been using Google pay in this room since I flashed it and there was no problem so far. I have no root.

Yesterday for some reason when I wanted to do a payment the app tells me "Your device doesn't meet security standards"

Does anyone of you have the same problem or knows how to resolve it ? It is very annoying.

Thank you.

same here.. i have root etc. but with magiskhide and safetynetfix magisk module i passed safetynet check and could pay with gpay. but for a few days now..it doesnt work anymore. as always google fixed something in background and we need to wait or look for updated magisk module etc.

btw magisk developer works for google now.
    same here.. i have root etc. but with magiskhide and safetynetfix magisk module i passed safetynet check and could pay with gpay. but for a few days now..it doesnt work anymore. as always google fixed something in background and we need to wait or look for updated magisk module etc.

btw magisk developer works for google now.

@n0_alterNative__ @myogui
    i now use magisk module gpay sqllite fix by 73sydney and google pay works again.
    Still not working for me after following this thread. What device fingerprint did you use?
    Okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Initial Lineage 18.1 builds
    • December security patch
    • Improvements to fod (no flicker and much faster)
    • New advanced reboot
    • Added Firewall
    • Lineage Upstream
    Okay guys time for update after a long time ;)

Changelog
    • February security patch
    • Added music pulse (settings > sound > pulse)
    • Redesigned qs to oos 11 style
    • Added new tinted tiles
    • Added option to switch to oos clear button in notification
    • Lineage Upstream
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • WFD

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0....NGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-10-15
    Last Updated 2020-10-22
    Okay guys time for update after long wait

Changelog
    may security patch
    • Added Applock
    • Added few launcher features (dt2s and other improvements to trebuchet non gapps version)
    • Added new volume panel
    • Added scrolling screenshot
    • Fixed hotword (for non gapps use flame gapps + ok google addon)
    • Fixed wfd
    • Lineage Upstream

From now on there will be 2 builds vanilla and gapps variant so flash as you like.
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy :p

Changelog
    • July security patch
    • Fixed anx camera
    • Added smartspace
    • Lineage Upstream