• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][sweet][unified] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

chrome6boy

Dec 1, 2010
Chennai
Redmi Note 10 Pro
This ROM is amazing. One of the few truly stable roms with good camera and safety net passing out of the box. Almost all the feature requests above are already in the ROM. This dev is awesome!

Can anybody please tell me if your
softbutton for switching among open applications not working (the button on the right side of the home soft button)
is working?
Mine works perfectly.
Thanks for the ROM. I have some feature request in the latest built.
1. Swipe to type on Keyboard
2. Close All in Recents
1. If you opt for the gapps build, Gboard has swipe to type included. Otherwise the vanilla rom has AOSP keboard which doesn't have it. My recommendation to you would be to install Gboard or another third party keyboard.

2. If you scroll all the way to the left in the recents screen there is a clear all option
Would also suggest double tap to sleep.
Option is already present. Go to Settings - Display and scroll to the bottom. You have both double tap to wake and double tap to sleep.

paise72

Jun 8, 2011
This ROM is amazing. One of the few truly stable roms with good camera and safety net passing out of the box. Almost all the feature requests above are already in the ROM. This dev is awesome!

Mine works perfectly.

1. If you opt for the gapps build, Gboard has swipe to type included. Otherwise the vanilla rom has AOSP keboard which doesn't have it. My recommendation to you would be to install Gboard or another third party keyboard.

2. If you scroll all the way to the left in the recents screen there is a clear all option

Option is already present. Go to Settings - Display and scroll to the bottom. You have both double tap to wake and double tap to sleep.
Thanks man.. but it would be great if we had Close all option in recents at the bottom instead of a screenshot button

paise72

Jun 8, 2011
I have this issue while on voice call on Whatsapp and Imo... While using wired earphones if i put my phone in my pocket the receiver is not able to hear my voice... I need to hold my phone outside the pocket, next to chest level... At first i thought its a earphones issue but after trying other earphones it seems the phone issue... May be noise cancellation is triggering in someway.... Can anyone confirm plz

dude1337

Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone else feel fingerprint detection works slightly less good with this rom compared to stock miui? Though this could be placebo.

dsjiffry

Aug 20, 2014
Say does the camera and microphone indicators work for y'all? They aren't showing up in my statusbar even though they're enabled in the "status bar icons" setting. 🤔

meirioon

Jul 5, 2021
Flashing the ROM returns no error but I end up with a bootloop, maybe because I did it with ADB sideload?

a safe haven

Oct 24, 2016
Dhaka
Does anyone face the issue of distorted ringtones while playing from the loudspeaker while viper4android is installed?
Is there any workaround for this?

rafid0028

Jul 17, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / 5 Plus
One feature request @grewal09 .
A QS Tile for toggling between 2G and 4G network switch. A very handy battery saving feature that I search everywhere. 4G network isn't always available and necessary. The quick toggle let me switch instantly only when required and that is not always. I have that feature on my other mobile (vince) and mostly using the ROM for this particular feature (also most stable for vince).

miro128

Oct 27, 2021
Hello, could somebody give me information whether aptxHD works in this rom?
As in, are the advanced audio settings enabled in developer options when supported bluetooth earphones are connected.
Thanks!

EDIT:
Flashed the rom, no settings avaiable, same thing as 2 other roms I've tried, OSS vendor. So maybe it's not vendor dependant, maybe a bluetooth stack issue? Or maybe it's just that Xiaomi earphones nees MIUI to work at their full potential.

Last edited:

dude1337

Jan 3, 2019
I have to say that I sometimes encounter some weird phenomenons with this ROM. For instance, my Google calender was opened after unlocking, but its icon was nowhere near the screen. Another time, some settings to find ones device were opened out of nothing.
As of now, I don't suspect anything wrong with this ROM, but given the lack of OP posting much in this thread or knowing what is in the build or even vendor files, I think I'll switch to a more open source and community oriented ROM soon.

Disclaimer: I'm a noob when it comes to ROMs, so maybe I am just overly cautious here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @grewal09, thanks for this ROM!
    Suggestion to change link in opening post to root folder on SourceForge.
    Because now it points on outdated June build when available fresh Sep.
    Even I mistakenously installed old build and only out of curiosity checked SF.
    Hi, how do you flash an update of this ROM ? Clean or dirty ? Which categories do you format in TWRP ?

when I was meant:
    I came direct from Miui 12.5 EU
    -first unlock Bootloader (after 1 week wait)
    -install TWRP with ADB TWRP-3.5.2-sweet-Nebrassy.img
    -Reboot to TWRP
    -Flash TWRP once again with TWRP install (to stay permanently)
    -with TWRP format Data (Wipe->Format Data)
    -reboot to TWRP
    -install lineage-18.1-20210921-UNOFFICIAL-sweet-VANILLA with TWRP
    -install OpenGapps (ARM64, V11, nano) with TWRP
    -clear Davlic
    -Boot into System
    -after initial Setup reboot to TWRP
    -Install Magisk v23.0
    -reboot to system (Root)

thats it..
    You installed it correctly, it just doesnt work.
    A lot of features in ANX won't work.
    OK thanks, the ANX camera does everything else I want. I'll keep fingers crossed for a working panorama at some future date! Just glad for a working LOS as I can't stand MIUI.
    Even more smoothness gives Epsilon kernel.
    things I miss is a way to wake the screen, double tap would be cool
    Settings > Display > Advanced > Tap to wake
    Settings > Display > Advanced > Tap to wake
    Great, dunno how I missed that! Thanks
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • DT2W
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Selinux Enforcing
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • You tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps if needed
    • Format data
    • Reboot

Note: These Builds are unified for both Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max

PS
    : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if your device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is Indian variant use Indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with Chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmware. To use this rom please Flash Android 11 firmware and vendor

Downloads :
    Lineage Recovery : Image
    build : Sourceforge

Telegram Groups

Source Code: Kernel
    Update Time
    Changelog
    • We are now enforcing
    • April Security Patch
    • Fixed Volume steps in calls
    • Fixed the yellow tint
    • Fixed Earphone Volume Control