• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][sweet][unified] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

grewal09

Oct 10, 2013
@grewal09 Thank you for your good work! I would be happy if you told us in which priority this build is. I saw that you devellop also other ROMs.
Please can you tell us on what kind of way we can stay in touch with you?
Special telegram link? Or you recommend only problems with a log file or want a hash tag in front of a wish in the development?
I hope you answer. And I know that developing and answering cost a lot of time. So thanks a lot again.
Best regards
Big B
Feel free to reach me at tg:
Just tag me in the group if you any issues

Reactions: Social_Work

jmturner

Nov 28, 2015
@grewal09 Great build! I am able to use 99.9% of my phone and ANX works fine. I DID seem to find one thing that isn't working: I am unable to change settings on my SIM. I tried to activate call forwarding and it seems my RN10P cannot change the GSM SIM settings.

I had to switch to another phone to alter my SIM info. Once I did, my new phone was able to use the settings I changed on the SIM. I am using your May 15 build.

Airplus21

May 6, 2021
@jmturner How do you install the ANX camera?
Do you have the LOS recovery or TWRP?
Can you give us a lttlle manual how do do that.
And the link of the files.
That would be nice!
Use Magisk to install this file:

and this file: https://t.me/ANXMiuiCameraChat/389069

And be sure to select the right model for your camera ( 48 or 108 )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-214914_ANXCamera.png
    Screenshot_20210605-214914_ANXCamera.png
    753.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20210604_141825.jpg
    IMG_20210604_141825.jpg
    945.3 KB · Views: 121

Gingernut78

Sep 17, 2011
@grewal09 The built in Pixel launcher's at glance widget, the one that you can't remove, won't show weather for me.

If I add one manually, as in make a duplicate at a glance widget, this one shows weather perfectly fine and then weather magically appears on the built-in widget too.

If you then remove the manually added at a glance widget, after a while weather will disappear from the built-in widget.

Last edited:

raoula

Jun 13, 2021
Use Magisk to install this file:

and this file: https://t.me/ANXMiuiCameraChat/389069

And be sure to select the right model for your camera ( 48 or 108 )
Hi. Thanks for sharing.
I can't download the provided addon file from the telegram post. Could you please upload it here for sharing inside xda community ?

grewal09

Oct 10, 2013
@grewal09 The built in Pixel launcher's at glance widget, the one that you can't remove, won't show weather for me.

If I add one manually, as in make a duplicate at a glance widget, this one shows weather perfectly fine and then weather magically appears on the built-in widget too.

If you then remove the manually added at a glance widget, after a while weather will disappear from the built-in widget.
What can i say, Google is kinda gay. you can just add a google widget on a new homescreen page XD

jmturner

Nov 28, 2015
My phone is not using fast charging, either with my 33W Xiaomi or the QC3.0 chargers I use. All it seems to pull is about 8 watts. Anyone else having this issue? Might not be a LineageOS problem but thought I'd see if others have noticed this, too.
I'm in the U.S. with its 120 volts. I've tried it with the international Xiaomi charger and Xiaomi's U.S. charger, in addition to the QCs.

jmturner

Nov 28, 2015
For anyone still having issues with ANX being blocked from connecting to the camera, I've noticed the quickest way to fix it is to double-tap the power button (which is a shortcut that launches the camera app). A few double-taps will often reconnect it.

I've also had occasional incidents where the "stock" Lineags Camera app cannot connect to the camera. I'll try to capture some logs the next time it happens.

Reactions: fermateus

Top Liked Posts

Update

Code:
    LineageOS 21/09/'21 Changelog

Included ANX 204
    Removed Power button press to unlock
    Set default LiveDisplay mode to off
    More cleanup
    LOS upstream
    More more Stuffs and Things and Stuffs :D

I have installed Lineage:
    - lineage-18.1-20210610-UNOFFICIAL-sweet-VANILLA.zip

and this vendor/firmware:

on my sweet, first clean install directly from stock.

I installed two apps from f-droid
    - AFWall (firewall)
    - PCAPdroid (packet capture)

I let AFWall monitor all outgoing traffic for 24 hours and found some unusual results.

AFWall continuously logs packets from an unknown app going out to various IP addresses with protocol 128 so not TCP.

Here is an example:

AppID: -1
    App Name:
    [128] 111.13.191.244:0
    [128] 184.131.145.255:0

I have recorded a constant stream of over 50 different IP addresses over 24 hours and I can't figure out what is generating this traffic.

I have run Lineage 17.1, 18.1 on several different devices and so far and I have only seen this traffic on sweet.

Another user also saw this traffic on a different device back from Lineage 16: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...s-16-0-20200107.3923203/page-53#post-81084669

So I do not believe it is an issue specific to our ROM. @grewal09 do you have any insight into what could be generating his traffic on a fresh Lineage install with no apps? Seeing as it appears to be an issue for an issue for at least two at different Lineages perhaps an upstream developer can lend insight, any idea who would be familiar with this I could ask?
    That's really scary! Data leakage from ROMs.
    Is there a process here @ xda to check these ROMs for data leakage/malicious software being slyly slipped into ROMs while being compiled?
    Dear @grewal09,
    Thank you for the work have put in so far. I'm sure you have made a lot of people happy already.
    Can I ask if you would like to share your thoughts on making an official build with us?
    I'm sure the community will support you if we can.
    this rom has no saturation problems like arrow and pe roms. make sure you use latest build on sourceforge. gms build even has pixel launcher. great work
    Has anyone been able to get Magisk23 running with the last update ( lineage-18.1-20210807-UNOFFICIAL-sweet-VANILLA.zip )?

My Phone enters the boot loop as soon as I upload the magisk_patched-23000_[xyz].img

Easy to fix by uploading the original boot.img, but of course without Magisk then.

I should not have updated, as everything including microg was working before... Perhaps ppl should wait with an update till the problem is sorted out.

Edit: I did it but had to completly wipe everything and start from scratch. :(

Edit2: As soon as you install spoof_AVDapi30.zip with the finally working Magisk, you will end up in the boot loop.

Edit3: I am going back now in the versions. lineage-18.1-20210501-UNOFFICIAL-sweet-VANILA is working.

Edit4: I tried the next one ( lineage-18.1-20210610-UNOFFICIAL-sweet-VANILLA ) and that is the first one not working any longer with spoof_AVDapi30.zip. Basically every version after 501 is not working.

Maybe a dev can look into this. I really like the ROM and it would be a shame to miss out on updates in the future.

Thanks
    I used this build and I think I had no issue whatsoever when installing via ADB sideload.
    This is actually my preferred method for everything.
    Did you install Magisk and microg?
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • DT2W
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Selinux Enforcing
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • You tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps if needed
    • Format data
    • Reboot

Note: These Builds are unified for both Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max

PS
    : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if your device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is Indian variant use Indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with Chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmware. To use this rom please Flash Android 11 firmware and vendor

Downloads :
    Lineage Recovery : Image
    build : Sourceforge

Telegram Groups

Source Code: Kernel
    Update Time
    Changelog
    • We are now enforcing
    • April Security Patch
    • Fixed Volume steps in calls
    • Fixed the yellow tint
    • Fixed Earphone Volume Control