Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][sweet][unified] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

pablo.see

1. You install stock miui https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/sweet/
loaded system

2.Download LineageOS https://sourceforge.net/projects/sweet-12/files/ROMS/Lineage/
copy sdcard

Install TWRP https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-12-official-teamwin-recovery-project.4248449/

Wipe - Davlink,Matadata,Data,Cache
Wipe - Format data -yes

and install rom LineageOS
lineage-19.1-20220619-UNOFFICIAL-sweet.zip this build works for You?

lineage-19.1-20220515-UNOFFICIAL-sweet.zip I can only install this build. Newer ones stuck on boot.

Reactions: lee99

Ashle

Apr 13, 2013
Yes
xxxx.png

saugbart

Feb 28, 2019
Hi all.

After installing latest Build 20210921 NFC is always switcht on after reboot. Firmware is "fw sweet miui SWEETEEAGlobal V12 5 7 0 RKFEUXM 03d5ef5aec 11 0"

I tried several new installations, checked the MD5, downloaded again installed MIUI again (miui_SWEETEEAGlobal_V12.5.7.0.RKFEUXM_03d5ef5aec_11.0) and after that LineageOS 18.1 again. Still problem with NFC on after reboot.

Any sotultion?

saugbart

Feb 28, 2019
Hi all.

After installing latest Build 20210921 NFC is always switcht on after reboot. Firmware is "fw sweet miui SWEETEEAGlobal V12 5 7 0 RKFEUXM 03d5ef5aec 11 0"

I tried several new installations, checked the MD5, downloaded again installed MIUI again (miui_SWEETEEAGlobal_V12.5.7.0.RKFEUXM_03d5ef5aec_11.0) and after that LineageOS 18.1 again. Still problem with NFC on after reboot.

Any sotultion?
TWRP seems to be the Problem.
I used the newest Version 3.6.2 for Android 12. Now I use TWRP 3.6.1 for Android 11 and LineageOS 18.1 (Android 11) and NFC is off after reboot.

Reactions: Fostel

Mikka B

Feb 2, 2017
I have a strange issue on my end, the navigation bar doesn't appear. I can't change it to swipe gestures or the 3 button layout in settings as the option isn't there in settings>system>gestures. So far this makes the OS unusable. Any help would be fantastic, thanks!

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
I have a strange issue on my end, the navigation bar doesn't appear. I can't change it to swipe gestures or the 3 button layout in settings as the option isn't there in settings>system>gestures. So far this makes the OS unusable. Any help would be fantastic, thanks!
Take the newer lineage android 12

Reactions: Mikka B

saugbart

Feb 28, 2019
You need the right Firmware. MIUI 13 Firmware does not work with LineageOS 18. Try MIUI 12 Firmware.

Maybe you also need the right TWRP-Version (TWRP 3.6.1) for LOS18. I am not sure about that.

Mikka B

Feb 2, 2017
You need the right Firmware. MIUI 13 Firmware does not work with LineageOS 18. Try MIUI 12 Firmware.

Maybe you also need the right TWRP-Version (TWRP 3.6.1) for LOS18. I am not sure about that.
Sorry complete noob when it comes to MIUI firmware. Do I just flash it in TWRP before lineage or do I use the xiaomi flash tool? Also where would one safely obtain MIUI firmware? I found this website, but unsure it it's legit: https://mifirmware.com/xiaomi-12-firmware/.
Cheers

Reactions: googlesorungiderme

saugbart

Feb 28, 2019
Sorry complete noob when it comes to MIUI firmware. Do I just flash it in TWRP before lineage or do I use the xiaomi flash tool? Also where would one safely obtain MIUI firmware? I found this website, but unsure it it's legit: https://mifirmware.com/xiaomi-12-firmware/.
Cheers
I use the FW from this Website. Did not find a better one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I flashed FW an OS some time to find the solution for the missing navigation bar so I can not tell you if If flashed FW or MIUI at the end. After flashing MIUI TWRP is gone so you may try FW flashing first ;-)

Reactions: Mikka B

Fostel

Jan 16, 2013
London
OnePlus One
OnePlus X
Los 19.1
is looking and working quite good so far (2 hours using)...
Stable setup, long gesture support.

For me it's the first 12 ROM were charging is working nearly fast as in 11 ROMs.
Anx cam is useless for me, see gcam thread.
Night light isn't so reddish as in many other ROMs.

Will see more in some days of usage....
Are you still using Pulkit LOS 19.1?
Would you point me to gcam configuration that works?
(I am digging the subject for weeks now and found too many versions around the Telegram group)
Thanks.

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Are you still using Pulkit LOS 19.1?
Would you point me to gcam configuration that works?
(I am digging the subject for weeks now and found too many versions around the Telegram group)
Thanks.
Yes I'm using pulkit last los
Gcam shamim or lmc latest with latest xmls in the gcam thread

Reactions: Fostel

citral23

Jun 9, 2019
Very nice rom after a long use time, I just wish there was a builtin FM radio but it's not a big deal

More problematic is that quite a few apps show up as "not available for this device" in the store, like the game WoT Blitz, while it works on pixel experience variants. But since they all have battery drain issues, it's still a much better deal here, thanks.

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Very nice rom after a long use time, I just wish there was a builtin FM radio but it's not a big deal

More problematic is that quite a few apps show up as "not available for this device" in the store, like the game WoT Blitz, while it works on pixel experience variants. But since they all have battery drain issues, it's still a much better deal here, thanks.
Try los android 12
No draining issues
Wot blitz available......
But you can wait also for los android 13....

Netocon

Feb 14, 2023
I can't use the newest version, it just bootloops, the last i'm able to boot is 20210610, someone can help me?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • DT2W
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Selinux Enforcing
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • You tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps if needed
    • Format data
    • Reboot

Note: These Builds are unified for both Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max

PS
    : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if your device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is Indian variant use Indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with Chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmware. To use this rom please Flash Android 11 firmware and vendor

Downloads :
    Lineage Recovery : Image
    build : Sourceforge

Telegram Groups

Source Code: Kernel
    Update Time
    Changelog
    • We are now enforcing
    • April Security Patch
    • Fixed Volume steps in calls
    • Fixed the yellow tint
    • Fixed Earphone Volume Control