[email protected]

Sep 18, 2022
please sir anyone please help me

Attachments

• IMG20220919101938.jpg
    IMG20220919101938.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 36

adazem009

Hmm , after downgrading tab encrypting data started , after that stuck in bootloop.
Oh, I hope you have a backup of your data... Can you at least access them from TWRP?
By the way, is there a reason to downgrade to Android 10? If it's because of random freezes, I've probably fixed them (it hasn't happened to me for 2 days yet) and I'm going to upload the update in a few days.

ZONTAC

Oh, I hope you have a backup of your data... Can you at least access them from TWRP?
By the way, is there a reason to downgrade to Android 10? If it's because of random freezes, I've probably fixed them (it hasn't happened to me for 2 days yet) and I'm going to upload the update in a few days.
Yes i had already taken the backup , random freeze happens but rarely.
Main reason to downgrade is low memory(ram).
Edit : i always use bitgapps instead of opengapps.

Last edited:

sinver44

Feb 15, 2008
Barcelona
Update
Download
  • September 2022 security patch.
  • Reverted unneeded CAF merge in kernel.
  • Merged wlan driver with LA.UM.7.6.2.c25 (should fix random kernel panics and freezes).
Hello Dev,

I tried this rom and Lineage rom with the same problem. I used it normally and have a random freezes.

I tried to wipe all and reinstalling with the same result.

I use flameapps.

Thx!

adazem009

Hello Dev,

I tried this rom and Lineage rom with the same problem. I used it normally and have a random freezes.

I tried to wipe all and reinstalling with the same result.

I use flameapps.

Thx!
Are you sure that you're using the latest build? I have had the latest build booted for a week without a reboot and it hasn't happened yet.
You can try to get logs by rebooting to TWRP after the freeze happens and then run on your computer:
Code:
adb shell cat /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops

sinver44

Feb 15, 2008
Barcelona
Are you sure that you're using the latest build? I have had the latest build booted for a week without a reboot and it hasn't happened yet.
You can try to get logs by rebooting to TWRP after the freeze happens and then run on your computer:
Code:
Yes! i use the lastest build.

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20220925-TB8504-v7.22
lineage-18.1-20220925-UNOFFICIAL-TB8504
FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20220920

i pass you logs later

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020
Code:
I got the crash and, I grabbed the logs from twrp, I have attached them below

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, I got another set of logs from the device crashing earlier today...
Edit: This was taken immediately after the crash unlike the other one, which was taken a few minutes later...

Attachments

• logs_1.zip
    56.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

adazem009

Hi, I got another set of logs from the device crashing earlier today...
Edit: This was taken immediately after the crash unlike the other one, which was taken a few minutes later...
Thanks for sending the logs. It seems that the kernel panic is caused by SELinux denials spamming the kernel. Try to boot the ROM, log in as root and execute setenforce 0 and if this is the case, it shouldn't crash.

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks for sending the logs. It seems that the kernel panic is caused by SELinux denials spamming the kernel. Try to boot the ROM, log in as root and execute setenforce 0 and if this is the case, it shouldn't crash.
Is it a good idea, setting selinux to permissive...
Edit: can I use a magisk module to do it?
Edit 2: I'll try it for a day and I'll let you know...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts