[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][tb8504f/x] crDroid 7.x for Lenovo TAB4 8

Search This thread

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020
No crashes happen on my device even in enforcing mode... maybe it's because I didn't install GApps. Do you have them installed?
Hello again, after setting selinux to permissive, the frequency of crashes reduced by a lot, and I so far got three crashes since yesterday, and I got logs from the third one...

Attachments

• pstore_2.zip
    58.5 KB · Views: 5

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020
The crashes was due to gapps, as installing the lite version of "litegapps" which basically has just enough to run Google play and nothing else, the latest version is stable on enforcing for me...

Wojtek512

Feb 21, 2018
8.1 stock is required...
Hello, I have a problem when, while playing, when I play or watch movies, the tablet catches the lag and turns off by itself and it cannot be turned on, so I am forced to disassemble it and disconnect the batteries and connect it and it only turns on. Do you have any solution for this ???

Rom the newest from October

adazem009

Hello, I have a problem when, while playing, when I play or watch movies, the tablet catches the lag and turns off by itself and it cannot be turned on, so I am forced to disassemble it and disconnect the batteries and connect it and it only turns on. Do you have any solution for this ???

This is a known bug, I'm working on fixing this. You don't have to disconnect the battery though. Just hold the power button for 10-15 seconds and it should reboot.

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020

Actually, try using mindthegapps, as, it seems to have fixed the crashes for me even on SELinux enforcing...

Wojtek512

Feb 21, 2018
I will wait until the final version of this rom comes out, which will not have such problems and will be stable

Help! My tablet is bricked. I can boot into twrp and try to flash this zip but it just gets stuck at the crDrpod Android message, it doesn't show the "Patching system image unconditionally..." text. It's just stuck. I can reboot the tablet by holding down the whole volume button and the power button.

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020
Help! My tablet is bricked. I can boot into twrp and try to flash this zip but it just gets stuck at the crDrpod Android message, it doesn't show the "Patching system image unconditionally..." text. It's just stuck. I can reboot the tablet by holding down the whole volume button and the power button.
Try installing crDroid after flashing the recovery from below link

Try installing crDroid after flashing the recovery from below link
Thx, it worked and I was able to flash crDroid.

Top Liked Posts