What is CarbonROM?CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project created with the purpose of adding versatility and customization to stock Android. Stability is our highest priority; our vision is to be the best alternative to a stock operating system for your device.
- Unlocked bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery, use official one.
- I recommended installing 2.5 vendors if you're a FOD fan.
- Reboot into recovery.
- Tab on Wipe > Advanced Wipe.
- Check the following partitions that are required to be wiped;
- Dalvik/ART Cache > Cache > System and Data.
- Now flash the whole build and your favorite GAPPS.
- Format Data before booting.
- Initial release.
- In the second post.
- Click here.
- Kernel source: https://github.com/a70q-dev/android_kernel_samsung_sm6150
- OSS version soon, so no more prebuilt vendor ROMs.