[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][chiron] Pixel Extended V2.6 29-04-2021

Search This thread

linuxmobile

Nov 19, 2013
1618831450492.png

PixelExtended Official ROM for Mi MIX 2 (chiron)

What is this?

PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stability and being feature-rich at the same time. TBH this ROM will keep its Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11(R)

What's working ?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound / vibration

Download From Sourceforge Host

Last edited:

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Hello; Does it include the stock camera ? If not, which one is included; Is it stable ? I always have annoying issues with gcam (parrot) versions. Thanks !

aureliolage

May 25, 2019
Contagem
need a treble compatible vendor to boot GSIs, look around which ROMs have it .
This rom here is compatible for i try instal GSI Android 12 ?

mrichana

Jan 26, 2008
Seems fine enough.

I have a problem though with normal calls. The user interface for an incoming or outgoing call stops showing up after some hours of use. Any ideas on what's the cause?

Thank you

Epyon1991

Jun 1, 2021
I have been with this rom for 4 days and so far I have not found any problems ... only the play store that was not updated to the new version but I have already solved it .... very good work with the rom...

Epyon1991

Jun 1, 2021
I just found a detail that I want to know if it just happened to me or is it in general ... when they enter the Google account the device appears as a pixel 5 and not as my mix 2 (chiron)

Epyon1991

Jun 1, 2021
consulta .... el google voice macht aparece como que no es compatible en el idioma de mi región ..... está desactivado y no se puede activar .... ya he probado varias formas para ver si se puede activado pero ninguno me sirvió ... quiero saber si ya es así o si hice algo mal ...?

hxxj

Apr 22, 2010
Al Ahsa
A simple problem when doing a back-up, the screen becomes black and returns to the lock screen, formatting and the same problem after, for example, a day of use

Epyon1991

Jun 1, 2021
consult .... the google voice macht appears as not being supported in the language of my region ..... it is deactivated and cannot be activated .... I have already tried several ways to see if it can be activated but none It helped me ... I want to know if it is already like that or if I did something wrong ...?
excuse

Reactions: fermateus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1618831450492.png

PixelExtended Official ROM for Mi MIX 2 (chiron)

What is this?

PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stability and being feature-rich at the same time. TBH this ROM will keep its Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11(R)

What's working ?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Download From Sourceforge Host
    I will test later
    Thanks
    Smooth and stable
    consult .... the google voice macht appears as not being supported in the language of my region ..... it is deactivated and cannot be activated .... I have already tried several ways to see if it can be activated but none It helped me ... I want to know if it is already like that or if I did something wrong ...?
    excuse