• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] ColtOS-7.3 [crownlte][2021-09-28][MONTHLY]

Search This thread

CyderXDA

Banner_R_1.png

Code:
>> Standard Disclaimer <<
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM! And Turn to Ashes...!!!
Introduction.png

What's ColtOS
Needless to say, ColtOS Project is custom ROM based on AOSP by a team of learners with all the necessary customizations, without compromising the stability and security of the device.
We have cherry-picked the features from many other open-source roms/projects and we are very thankful to all of them!
We try to keep ColtOS as stable as possible, on the off chance you faced any issues with official builds, please let us know via our official telegram group or XDA thread.

Team ColtOS
We, The ColtOS Team, are a bunch of Android enthusiasts coming from a wide variety of industries (some of them don't even belong to anything related to programming or coding). But we like what we do.
We are a young and growing team of learners. We are still learning and helping each other learn as well. Thanks to the entire ColtOS team for giving their precious time to this Project.

@Rakesh Batra - Lead Developer and Founder of ColtOS
@nitn.chobhe - Core Developer
@mg712702 - Core Developer
@SaurabhCharde - Community Manager

@SuperDroidBond - Project Contributor
@Roger.T - Graphics Designer
@mukesh22584 - Project Contributor
@CyderXDA - Device Maintainer (crownlte)

Feature List.png

Downloads.png

Instructions.png

First time installation:
+Reboot recovery, Wipe System, Dalvik/Cache, Cache, Data
+Reboot recovery, Flash ROM, Gapps, Magisk (Optional)
+Reboot and Enjoy!

NOTE: If you fail to follow these instructions, please don't bother reporting any bugs. Also, we do not support any Xposed or Magisk modules or any custom kernel so please keep in mind before reporting.
Source%20Links.png

We would like to give thanks to everyone that contributes to the Android community, big or small because every bit counts. Although we can't list each and every contributor within the Android community, we would like to highlight some of the teams and individuals that have made it possible NOT only with just this version of COLT but throughout the years because we don't ever want to forget where we came from nor those that have helped us!
That said, ColtOS team would like to thank to...

* LineageOS / Cyanogenmod
* Project-Xtended
* EvolutionX
* OmniROM
* Nitrogen OS
* AICP
* crDroid
* DirtyUnicorns
* Bliss Roms
* BootLeggers
* AOSP Extended ROM
* DerpFest
* Project-404
* DotOS
* CorvusOS

**If we have left someone or some team, we apologize, and please PM us. We would be very happy to include your name as well.**
Notes%20From%20Dev.png

Samsung Stuff, VoLTE, VoWIFI will never work on AOSP ROM!
Blur is disabled to avoid some heating problem may appear.
Device support group: Group

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
I request you to upload file manager and root in include this rom...And when I power off the mobile, after that the charging red light does not work. I am telling hundred percent the problem is I have refreshed many times but it is not happening ...Charging is happening by turning off the mobile but the red light is not open....issue poweroff charging light not show....and camera original put android And also put the file manager of good quality ...If you include everything in this rom then this rom is the best ....like the nobel rom Nothing is needed in him, everything is already ....

CyderXDA

I request you to upload file manager and root in include this rom...And when I power off the mobile, after that the charging red light does not work. I am telling hundred percent the problem is I have refreshed many times but it is not happening ...Charging is happening by turning off the mobile but the red light is not open....issue poweroff charging light not show....and camera original put android And also put the file manager of good quality ...If you include everything in this rom then this rom is the best ....like the nobel rom Nothing is needed in him, everything is already ....
Charging light while poweroff its a common issues on AOSP roms. And AOSP can't be built with root included. If you care about the camera, AOSP is not a choice for you, so use Noble ROM instead.

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
I have a request to you in this the power off light is not working Charging well battery time good....when i turn off my mobile charging is good light not show....

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
You download Samsung's gallery but it is not working Coming home please upgrade Samsung's own gallery is good I don't like Google's gallery

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2021-06-21-at-8.27.30-PM-696x399.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2021-06-21-at-8.27.30-PM-696x399.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 161

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
Please include gapps...I don't like all the downloads gapps all site....you give positive answer to my point plzzz

CyderXDA

Please include gapps...I don't like all the downloads gapps all site....you give positive answer to my point plzzz
First of all: Samsung apps like VoLTE, VoWIFI, Samsung Gallery, etc will never work, as I mentioned in the original post!

Battery light while charging when the phone turned off is a common issue on AOSP, so please remember that. And when the phone is turned on, battery charging light won't show if you have notifications.

About the memory cleaner, I'm not the ROM developer, I'm just the device maintainer, so I couldn't include it, and seems no AOSP have that option.

And again, I'll keep vanilla builds for everyone have their own choice on gapps or microG, if you don't want to download gapps, just use another rom, or build it for yourself, since keeping Vanilla builds for AOSP is a better opinion for everyone can choose their own gapps or microG, and flashing gapps isn't something hard.

Last edited:

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
It will be better if you include everything, it will be very easy for us. like the nobel rom...

mrc99

May 29, 2016
It will be better if you include everything, it will be very easy for us. like the nobel rom...
If you want gApps available at install, then go with ArrowOS. They have a gApps build.

As far as wanting CyderXDA to include everything in a ROM, that will take forever to do, and then it defeats the purpose of building a vanilla (plain, basic, etc.) ROM. Building, installing, and maintaining ROMs is never easy. He can include every app known to Google Play, Amazon, or F-droid, and your device could still have the problems you have made multiple posts about.

If you want everything in a build for your device, get the source code, the device tree, and the kernel and learn to add everything yourself. That's the beauty of open source and custom roms. I am doing that myself right now, and it's a very involved process. Expecting someone to make things easy for you takes away the learning process.

Reactions: CyderXDA

CyderXDA

If you want gApps available at install, then go with ArrowOS. They have a gApps build.

As far as wanting CyderXDA to include everything in a ROM, that will take forever to do, and then it defeats the purpose of building a vanilla (plain, basic, etc.) ROM. Building, installing, and maintaining ROMs is never easy. He can include every app known to Google Play, Amazon, or F-droid, and your device could still have the problems you have made multiple posts about.

If you want everything in a build for your device, get the source code, the device tree, and the kernel and learn to add everything yourself. That's the beauty of open source and custom roms. I am doing that myself right now, and it's a very involved process. Expecting someone to make things easy for you takes away the learning process.
thanks for explaining to him.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Banner_R_1.png

Code:
    >> Standard Disclaimer <<
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
    * BOOM! And Turn to Ashes...!!!
    Introduction.png

What's ColtOS
    Needless to say, ColtOS Project is custom ROM based on AOSP by a team of learners with all the necessary customizations, without compromising the stability and security of the device.
    We have cherry-picked the features from many other open-source roms/projects and we are very thankful to all of them!
    We try to keep ColtOS as stable as possible, on the off chance you faced any issues with official builds, please let us know via our official telegram group or XDA thread.

Team ColtOS
    We, The ColtOS Team, are a bunch of Android enthusiasts coming from a wide variety of industries (some of them don't even belong to anything related to programming or coding). But we like what we do.
    We are a young and growing team of learners. We are still learning and helping each other learn as well. Thanks to the entire ColtOS team for giving their precious time to this Project.

@Rakesh Batra - Lead Developer and Founder of ColtOS
    @nitn.chobhe - Core Developer
    @mg712702 - Core Developer
    @SaurabhCharde - Community Manager

@SuperDroidBond - Project Contributor
    @Roger.T - Graphics Designer
    @mukesh22584 - Project Contributor
    @CyderXDA - Device Maintainer (crownlte)

Feature List.png

Downloads.png

Instructions.png

First time installation:
    +Reboot recovery, Wipe System, Dalvik/Cache, Cache, Data
    +Reboot recovery, Flash ROM, Gapps, Magisk (Optional)
    +Reboot and Enjoy!

NOTE: If you fail to follow these instructions, please don't bother reporting any bugs. Also, we do not support any Xposed or Magisk modules or any custom kernel so please keep in mind before reporting.
    Source%20Links.png

We would like to give thanks to everyone that contributes to the Android community, big or small because every bit counts. Although we can't list each and every contributor within the Android community, we would like to highlight some of the teams and individuals that have made it possible NOT only with just this version of COLT but throughout the years because we don't ever want to forget where we came from nor those that have helped us!
    That said, ColtOS team would like to thank to...

* LineageOS / Cyanogenmod
    * Project-Xtended
    * EvolutionX
    * OmniROM
    * Nitrogen OS
    * AICP
    * crDroid
    * DirtyUnicorns
    * Bliss Roms
    * BootLeggers
    * AOSP Extended ROM
    * DerpFest
    * Project-404
    * DotOS
    * CorvusOS

**If we have left someone or some team, we apologize, and please PM us. We would be very happy to include your name as well.**
    Notes%20From%20Dev.png

Samsung Stuff, VoLTE, VoWIFI will never work on AOSP ROM!
    Blur is disabled to avoid some heating problem may appear.
    Device support group: Group
    Probably a dumb question, but how is the camera?
    if you care about the camera, tbh camera is not good. Using zgcam may increase your experience. But if you need the camera quality, just stay on OneUI-based rom for the best camera experience.