[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED][11] EvolutionX 11.0 for Xperia XZ Premium(G8141/G8142)[Updated: 17th Apr.]

Search This thread

Reazin

Feb 21, 2017
How does the stock camera app fare? I wanted to flash a newer rom on my XZP (still in love with the device) but most of the roms I've seen on xda have reported to have camera problems. I use the stock camera app and do a lot of photography (not selfies and stuff). Can someone confirm that the camera with the manual settings (mostly shutter speed, ISO, white balance) are working well?
Also I read somewhere that if I unlock this some DRM keys are lost. Are those important or on a 4-5 year device its nothing to worry about.

NAerop

Feb 27, 2018
is there a version of ROM without any google apps and files preinstalled? wana install clean rom and for example nikgaps core.

NAerop

Feb 27, 2018
have some problems with wifi, when playing pubg or wathcing videos online wifi is falling off and time to time reconnect or not recconnect itself only manual pressinf on wifi icon to connect again...

i don't know where is the problem, may be it's start after i installed edxposed?

but may be i'm wrong, don't know where to find this problem with wifi , not only on this rom

Last edited:

sylarsis

Oct 10, 2020
can I skip the initial setup at first boot? I have no a VPN network for my phone to complete this step. consequently I can not use my phone with this Rom anymore

saved-j

Mar 13, 2015
Sanya
can I skip the initial setup at first boot? I have no a VPN network for my phone to complete this step. consequently I can not use my phone with this Rom anymore
it happens if you didn't remove Google account beforehand.
What you can do is:
1) flash the Chinese official ROM with Flashtool/newflasher
2) go to settings and do factory reset
3) install Evolution X

because chinese FW doesn't have Google Services, you will be able to pass through.

Remember to always unbind your Google account before starting to play around with your phone.

Another thing you can do, if you have a decent router from ASUS or a router that supports DD-WRT, is to buy Astrill VPN and install the VPN applet into the router like me - so I'm living in China and my wifi is VPNned like if I were living in the USA.

Reactions: sylarsis

Rajkam13

Aug 2, 2016
After 17th April updated, frequently signal lost , after call network gone to emergency , WiFi disconnect and connect

Reactions: NAerop

NAerop

Feb 27, 2018
After 17th April updated, frequently signal lost , after call network gone to emergency , WiFi disconnect and connect
I confirm that.
My WiFi is sometimes completely Disconnect and reconnect or not reconnect at all. And sometimes still connected, but it shows that there is no Internet and the gray icon has no signal. This problem not with my router, because other phones din't have this problems...
This is all the informal firmware that I downloaded here, and I tried them all and they all have wifi problems.

sylarsis

Oct 10, 2020
it happens if you didn't remove Google account beforehand.
What you can do is:
1) flash the Chinese official ROM with Flashtool/newflasher
2) go to settings and do factory reset
3) install Evolution X

because chinese FW doesn't have Google Services, you will be able to pass through.

Remember to always unbind your Google account before starting to play around with your phone.

Another thing you can do, if you have a decent router from ASUS or a router that supports DD-WRT, is to buy Astrill VPN and install the VPN applet into the router like me - so I'm living in China and my wifi is VPNned like if I were living in the USA.
thanks a lot. I have bypassed the authentication of Google by using some TWRP terminal command after installing Rom twice. Now what's worse is that I cant install any apps manually , then the system throws a exception named "cannot install package while in secure FRP" even though I turn the option "allowed install unknown source app " on for system FileManager . I don't know whether I bypass the setup to cause this glitch.

Last edited:

daron9

Aug 14, 2012
hello folks! I want to ask you wifi/nfc is working well in this rom? Have any bugs in this rom, please write all? And can I to upgrade if I have now CrDroid with android 10?
Thank you very much for answers!

hanlincn

Feb 14, 2009
i always stacked at the boot animation after i flashed the ROM 0417 version, is there anyone can help me to solve this issue?

Top Liked Posts