PixelExtended ROM for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]
Please read whole post before downloading
*** Disclaimer * Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app failed…) * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk. if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't done what we told you to do. * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM
What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.
Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.
Based on Android 11 (R)
Sound / vibration
VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
You tell me
- ROM (beyond0lte) (beyond1lte) (beyond2lte) (beyondx)
- Lineage recovery (beyond0lte) (beyond1lte) (beyond2lte) (beyondx)
- Magisk (Download from here)
- Gapps - DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)
Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):Odin:
Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin
Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
- Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
- make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
- Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
- Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
- Reboot to system!
- Android OS version: 11
- Security patch level: November 2021
- Build author/Device Maintainer: Jubscleisson
- Source code: https://github.com/PixelExtended
- PixelExtended Developer: Aryan Gupta
- ROM Source: (Link)
- Device tree: (beyond0lte)(beyond1lte)(beyond2lte)(beyondx)
- Common device tree: (Link)
- Kernel: (Link)
- Vendor: (Link)
- @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS
- @Orel6505 - For helping me all time!
Liked the rom? Donate PixelExtended Developer