[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][Galaxy S10/e/+] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+ [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte]

Please read whole post before downloading
Code:
*** Disclaimer
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
failed…)
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
done what we told you to do.
* Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camera
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
Known issues
VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
Bixby button
You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
First time installation:
The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
  • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
  • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
  • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
  • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
  • Reboot to system!
Version Information
Current Version: October 2021 (11.0.0_r46)
Stable Release Date: 4/11/2021
Build author/Device Maintainer: @Orel6505

Sources&Trees
Credits
  • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS
  • @bertino - For making exynos9820-common and hardware_samsung compatible to AOSP based roms
  • @IAmDeadlylxrd - For helping me all time!

Last edited:

GrossFiter

Oct 31, 2021
Hello! Not image fingerpaint (При разблокировке, нету изображения сканера отпечатка пальцев)

Translated by GT: Hello! Not image fingerpaint (When unlocked, there is no image of the fingerprint scanner)

Last edited by a moderator:

GrossFiter

Oct 31, 2021
При первоначальной установке, не прописывается автоматом APN оператора, это нужно делать вручную, иначе интернет не появится!

Translated by GT: During the initial installation, the operator's APN is not registered by the automatic machine, this must be done manually, otherwise the Internet will not appear!

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@GrossFiter Greetings, and welcome to XDA. As a courtesy, I have translated your last two posts. Going forward, we ask that you please be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4 for all of your future posts. Thank you, and enjoy your stay on XDA.

4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Hello! Not image fingerpaint (При разблокировке, нету изображения сканера отпечатка пальцев)

Translated by GT: Hello! Not image fingerpaint (When unlocked, there is no image of the fingerprint scanner)
Hey, this is known issue and I'm working on fix
Please join t.me/exynos9820oss

При первоначальной установке, не прописывается автоматом APN оператора, это нужно делать вручную, иначе интернет не появится!

Translated by GT: During the initial installation, the operator's APN is not registered by the automatic machine, this must be done manually, otherwise the Internet will not appear!
This is source side bug, if this will continue on the next build, let me know.

GrossFiter

Oct 31, 2021
where can I get a new assembly? There is still no part of the settings, as from the last image of the Pixel Experience Plus, you can not add or decrease the brightness on the status bar, you can not make a vibration when answering a call, and so in general I like everything!!! But is there any way to fix these functions?

where can I get a new assembly? There is still no part of the settings, as from the last image of the Pixel Experience Plus, you can not add or decrease the brightness on the status bar, you can not make a vibration when answering a call, and so in general I like everything!!! But is there any way to fix these functions?
Still in beta, if you'll join the support group, you'll see that I'm sharing test builds

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+ [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte]

Please read whole post before downloading
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    Bixby button
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: October 2021 (11.0.0_r46)
    Stable Release Date: 4/11/2021
    Build author/Device Maintainer: @Orel6505

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS
    • @bertino - For making exynos9820-common and hardware_samsung compatible to AOSP based roms
    • @IAmDeadlylxrd - For helping me all time!