- Apr 7, 2019
/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
- Everything (if it's not true - tell me)
- 4.4 EAS kernel with generater energy model
- QS panel 3x3, 3x2 when there is not enough space on the screen (TODO: Make a magisk module to change the QS panel)
- Fixed traffic indicator location
- Removed black QS status bar background
- Oldcam blobs
- Reboot to Recovery (Prefer OrangeFox)
- Format data, wipe cache, dalvik
- Flash fresh firmware (optionally)
- Reboot to recovery again
- Flash the LineageOS build and any other addons you want (for example, Magisk)
- Reboot to the system
- ROM: here
- Firmware: here. All firmwares for lavender are supported (Prefer latest Global Stable)
- NanoDroid with MicroG: here. MicroG will work without the need to patch the system, signature spoofing already exists, but only for MicroG! Flash via Magisk recommended.
- NikGApps: here
LineageOS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
Device Source: https://github.com/ElXreno/android_device_xiaomi_lavender
Kernel Source: https://github.com/ElXreno/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm660
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
Based On: AOSP
Telegram links: Support chat && Channel
Last Updated 2021-02-14