[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Poco X3 NFC [Surya]

Search This thread

hucar13

Mar 24, 2015
I wonder that fast charging working? And screen refresh rate? Can we use at 120? And most important does camera work well?

Thanks in advance.

j49

Feb 22, 2016
Coming from an earlier build of this ROM, I wanted to clean flash the latest one (20210227):
1. From TWRP recovery, Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Dalvik Cache, System, Data and Cache.
2. Flashed the new ROM.
3. Format Data (yes)
4. The phone starts, the initial LineageOS boot animation appears and runs for a short period of time then the phone boots back to TWRP.

Sideloaded the ROM from the PC, reflashed the ROM, ran Format Data

IMG_20210228_140721_proc2.jpg

but still the same issue.
Now, from TWRP recovery, Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> System partition doesn't show up!
Any advice?

Last edited:

Berik84

Jan 24, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Coming from an earlier build of this ROM, I wanted to clean flash the latest one (20210227):
1. From TWRP recovery, Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Dalvik Cache, System, Data and Cache.
2. Flashed the new ROM.
3. Format Data (yes)
4. The phone starts, the initial LineageOS boot animation appears and runs for a short period of time then the phone boots back to TWRP.

Sideloaded the ROM from the PC, reflashed the ROM, ran Format Data

View attachment 5235523

but still the same issue.
Now, from TWRP recovery, Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> System partition doesn't show up!
Any advice?

Not sure but I've read somewhere that we are not supposed to wipe the system partition ever, try to reflash the phone with MiFlash.

[QUESTION] How to mount /system partition in TWRP or OrangeFox ? | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com)

j49

Feb 22, 2016
Last edited:

j49

Feb 22, 2016
.... I still have those loop errors but it's working fine.
I don't quite understand what you mean by that. So, you flashed stock ROM with MiFlash and that brought the phone back to life. Do you mean, you're still getting those errors while flashing this ROM? 'Cos it happened to me as well the first time I came from stock to this ROM. But all was sorted once I had run Format Data (yes).

Last edited:

j49

Feb 22, 2016
Update: Sorted!
1. Flashed stock ROM with MiFlash.
2. Flashed TWRP recovery and subsequently booted to it.
3. I didn't wipe anything.
4. Installed latest build (20210227)
5. Ran Format Data (yes)
6. Happy days!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone