[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 [HA3G]

Search This thread
Reactions: Curiousman2

Minnakin

Jun 30, 2022
Hi, the sound does not work in calls in general, the sound does not work at all, it does not work in the notification light, how long does it take to fix them?

- edit = I'm using a bluetooth headset but still no sound on calls

Hi, the sound does not work in calls in general, the sound does not work at all, it does not work in the notification light, how long does it take to fix them?

- edit = I'm using a bluetooth headset but still no sound on calls bruh

- edit = I'm using a bluetooth headset but still no sound on calls
Hey I can understand your problem, but I don't have server to build and fix it, right now I don't have device to build and test it, I'm working on another phone right now, @Dark Camper

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images (16).jpeg

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

*/

Whats working ❗
    Boot
    Audio(bluetooth)
    Bluetooth
    Graphics
    Cameras
    Sensors
    Wifi
    GPS
    USB
    Video playback (HW/SW)
    Tethering via USB
    RIL

much more...

Changelog:
    fixed random reboot
    fixed ui lag (founded in dot os build )
    now bluetooth audio working fine
    Introduce perf+ kernel

Contributors and thanks
    Thanks a lot exynos5420 team
    sp56(MIUI56 GitHub)

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.5.2
    Based On: LineageOS
    Selinux: permissive, this only makes sense as soon the ROM is stable.

Version Information

Created 2021-11-07
    Last Updated 2021-11-12

Download_build_2: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ajhut/files/lineage-18.1-20211112-UNOFFICIAL-ha3g.zip/download

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ajhut/files/lineage-18.1-20211107-UNOFFICIAL-ha3g.zip/download

Kernel source - https://github.com/exynos5420/android_kernel_samsung_exynos5420
    Device-tree -
    https://github.com/MIUI56?tab=repositories

If you like my work then you can donate to me for a cup of coffee 😁 (link not provided ask why 😂)

Support - Telegram

Screenshot_20211107-162512_Settings_051244.png
    A friendly reminder to everyone in the thread: Don't ask for ETA's or updates. Developers work on their own time, often with no compensation whatsoever. For most of them, this is a hobby, not a profession.

Posts asking for updates or ETA's will be treated like spam and removed. Members who continue to post in this manner may face additional administrative action.

Thanks for your understanding.
    awesome work bro :) (im not dead)
    awesome work bro :) (im not dead)
    it's like the lineage 18.1 is cursed every dev that begin to work on the project suddenly disappears 😂😂
    BTW l appreciate both of you for your efforts and keeping the device alive.
    The only problem is the Audio at this point. Why can't you just fix it lol.