• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][OnePlus 9R][lemonades] Pixel Experience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

Davil Kgo

Aug 10, 2020
proxy.jpg

PixelExperience for OnePlus9R[lemonades]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Download Link

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
Mobile data, 5G tested working in China
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Face unlock
NFC
Sound

Known issues
Fingerprint reader
Tell me if other issues exist

Flash guide :
  1. Flash latest OOS and unlock your bootloader. (For Chinese User, make sure you have flashed the OOS first, stock ColorOS may not boot the recovery correctly. Here is the link of OOS rom, download it and flash using 9008 mode).
  2. Reboot to fastboot
  3. Flash recovery.img
  4. Reboot to recovery
  5. Go to Apply update - Apply from ADB
  6. Back to PC, sideload update package by typing adb sideload PixelExperience_Plus_lemonades-11.0-20210611-0238-UNOFFICIAL.zip
  7. Factory reset if you come from another ROM
  8. Reboot
Sources
Device and vendor
Kernel

Thanks to YumeMichi. Your device and vendor files help me a lot!

AIDA64.png
Desktop.png

Last edited:

ChingyimLee

Jun 26, 2017
OnePlus 9R
thank you for your contribution, I nearly lost hope that 1+9R could have third-party roms before I see your Postings. And before I download I want to consult you on 2 question: 1.why did you call your rom "unofficial", and is there any difference between "official" and "unofficial". 2.my device is a Chinese version, can I flash your rom on my "color os(not oxygen os) running" 1+9R.

Last edited:

Davil Kgo

Aug 10, 2020
thank you for your contribution, I nearly lost hope that 1+9R could have third-party roms before I see your Postings. And before I download I want to consult you on 2 question: 1.why did you call your rom "unofficial", and is there any difference between "official" and "unofficial". 2.my device is a Chinese version, can I flash your rom on my "color os(not oxygen os) running" 1+9R.
unofficial means this device hasn't been officially supported yet, still some bugs and may not get further update. But I think there should be official support for this device in the future, as it is similiar to OnePlus 8T, which has been officially supported. be patient

Reactions: VexterrX and 9R2021

ChingyimLee

Jun 26, 2017
OnePlus 9R
Thanks.
unofficial means this device hasn't been officially supported yet, still some bugs and may not get further update. But I think there should be official support for this device in the future, as it is similiar to OnePlus 8T, which has been officially supported. be patient
Thanks, looking forward for your further update in the future.

reignydeyz

Mar 25, 2019
Thank you for providing custom rom. I am actually looking forward to flashing the rom to my 9R.
I wonder what exactly is the issue with Fingerprint reader. Is it unusable?

amonstercattt

Jun 24, 2021
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 9
Hello, I hope it can be adapted in one plus 9 as soon as possible. you know google service had been forbidden in china ,while there are still many people who would like to experience it(native android) ,thanks!

心就在那里

Jul 12, 2021
OnePlus 9R
Bluetooth doesn‘t work on my phone, I don't know why, it just "turning on" for a while and shut down immediately, I have flashed my phone for twice with your tutorials, but it just the same issue.

Raymond.William

Sep 20, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
OnePlus 9R
Hi. After I installed it. My phone into EDL but not the system. That's what I did:
1. Unlock bootloader on OOS
2. Flash recovery that provided in the Google drive link.
3. Apply update via USB sideload.
4. When the flashing progress reach 47%.
It gave me an error:
"can't read command 'no error' " and the recovery said update is done.
(which I think it's normal becuz same thing happened on the OnePlus 9 custom ROM flashing.)
5. Format/ Factory reset and reboot
6. Reboot and into the EDL.

Since you said you test the 5G in China.
So if you're Chinese:
我在氧OS上解锁之后刷入了你提供的rec。
然后重启进入rec并且使用sideload刷这个包。
刷入到47%的时候提示输入完成。
刷入之后我回到rec主菜单选择格式化/恢复出厂设定 然后重启,
结果直接进入9008模式。

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    proxy.jpg

PixelExperience for OnePlus9R[lemonades]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Download Link

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    Mobile data, 5G tested working in China
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Sound

Known issues
    Fingerprint reader
    Tell me if other issues exist

Flash guide :
    1. Flash latest OOS and unlock your bootloader. (For Chinese User, make sure you have flashed the OOS first, stock ColorOS may not boot the recovery correctly. Here is the link of OOS rom, download it and flash using 9008 mode).
    2. Reboot to fastboot
    3. Flash recovery.img
    4. Reboot to recovery
    5. Go to Apply update - Apply from ADB
    6. Back to PC, sideload update package by typing adb sideload PixelExperience_Plus_lemonades-11.0-20210611-0238-UNOFFICIAL.zip
    7. Factory reset if you come from another ROM
    8. Reboot
    Sources
    Device and vendor
    Kernel

Thanks to YumeMichi. Your device and vendor files help me a lot!

AIDA64.png
    Desktop.png
    Thank you. I wonder know this ROM have face unlock?
    Yes it does