[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord N10/billie] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

jnelle

Dec 25, 2019
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord N10 [billie]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
RIL
Mobile Data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound/vibration
WIFI
NFC
Default 90hz refresh rate
Known issues
Adaptive Brightness
DT2W
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Join Telegram SUPPORT GROUP

Flash instruction

Pre-requisites:

* You are familiar with helping yourself out of awkward situations. You won't defame or complain at the developer of this ROM for your misfortunes.
* You are familiar with using fastboot
* Bootloader unlocked
* You have created a backup of your ROM & data
* !!!CLEAN FLASH RECOMMENDED!!!
  1. Download the ROM and recovery image​
  2. Boot into bootloader adb reboot bootloader
  3. Flash the recovery image fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  4. Do a factory reset in recpvery​
  5. Reboot into recovery fastboot reboot recovery
  6. Go to Apply update and choose Apply from ADB​
  7. Sideload the rom adb sideload rom.zip

A special thanks to @churchner420 who donated me the device!
Thx to @KakatkarAkshay who helped me!

Last edited:

andreas__

Thanks for sharing! Is SELinux enforcing ?
Flash the recovery image fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Does this automatically default to the current boot partition? I think there is no recovery partition. Wouldn't it be enough to fastboot boot the recovery, so the current kernel is not overwritten? (second partition set can remain unchanged as backup)

Reactions: deega and linhosp

MH190102

Jul 13, 2017
Very nice Rom, installed it and it works. One thing I couldn't find is an option to switch to 90Hz? Is it possible to get it to 90Hz?

EDIT: Found a way " adb shell settings put system min_refresh_rate 90.0 " does the job.

Nice Rom, keep up the good work. Thank you a lot!

Last edited:

Vexusia

Dec 14, 2018
Finally we are gifted with the boon of roms for this phone. Praise be!
But for real though thank you so much.

MH190102

Jul 13, 2017
If've tesed the Rom a little bit, two things, first the Statusbar is a little bit to high and scrolling is a little bit stuttery (maybe something to do with scrolling cache?).
Other than that very smooth and stable rom.

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
If've tesed the Rom a little bit, two things, first the Statusbar is a little bit to high and scrolling is a little bit stuttery (maybe something to do with scrolling cache?).
Other than that very smooth and stable rom.
Both and a lot more will be fixed in the next update. Meanwhile the refresh rate is set to 60hz hence your phone feels stuttery. That can be fixed with the following adb command: adb shell settings put system min_refresh_rate 90.0

MH190102

Jul 13, 2017
Both and a lot more will be fixed in the next update. Meanwhile the refresh rate is set to 60hz hence your phone feels stuttery. That can be fixed with the following adb command: adb shell settings put system min_refresh_rate 90.0
Yeah, its the first build and for that its running pretty good, as you can see above I've allready fixed the refresh rate at 90Hz with this command, still some stutters but its ok.
Really looking forward for the next update, love the Rom. :)

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
Yeah, its the first build and for that its running pretty good, as you can see above I've allready fixed the refresh rate at 90Hz with this command, still some stutters but its ok.
Really looking forward for the next update, love the Rom. :)
Yepe too ;) oh yes ok I didn't see it was you. The stuttering probably is because of the kernel not being polished 100%. Will prbably be a lot better in the next update

Reactions: MH190102

vakwa42

Feb 28, 2021
France
Hello Sir, I bought the OnePlus NORD N10 5G phone last week and wanted to use it for direct streaming with my new Hearing AIds. In the System/Accessibility menu, i ticked Hearing Aids Compatibility and paired my hearing Aids devices and they showed up as connected. Alas, no sound in my aids! They still come out from the loudspeaker even if I press the volume button and change the output to Hearing Aids. I know that ASHA (Audio Streaming for Hearing Aids) works well on PIXEL 3 and 4. Is it implemented in your ROM? I don't want to void my guarantee if there is no hope that it ill work. Thanks for your answer.

MH190102

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Sir, I bought the OnePlus NORD N10 5G phone last week and wanted to use it for direct streaming with my new Hearing AIds. In the System/Accessibility menu, i ticked Hearing Aids Compatibility and paired my hearing Aids devices and they showed up as connected. Alas, no sound in my aids! They still come out from the loudspeaker even if I press the volume button and change the output to Hearing Aids. I know that ASHA (Audio Streaming for Hearing Aids) works well on PIXEL 3 and 4. Is it implemented in your ROM? I don't want to void my guarantee if there is no hope that it ill work. Thanks for your answer.
As far as I know unlocking your Bootloader on a OnePlus-Phone doesn't void your guarantee.

TheDon13

Oct 9, 2010
Help pls, not sure what I am doing wrong. I have a Oneplus Nord N10 5G and have once again had to rely on the MSM Dowload Tool at billie8_14_O.01_201121 to recover the situation!
Like on all my phones of past nearly 10 yrs, rooting is the best option for me. I wonder when TWRP will be available?
I managed to install the custom recovery as above but adb sideloading the PixelExperience_billie-11.0-20210306-2121-BETA-UNOFFICIAL.zip doesn't work for me. It crashes out about halfway thru saying it was expecting to receive file for the N10, which it is.

Just to clarify this Pixel zip file is for the Build Number Oxygen OS 10.5.7 BE86AA and after?? Thanks all for any advice/pointers

Top Liked Posts