[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][oneplus3] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

oTeMpLo

Mar 30, 2012
Maribor
Its great rom! 100x better than stock 9.0.6

is sit possible to fix ant+ support.. than only thing not workinging.. ?! :( would be great to be able to acces ant+ sensors from device.

Screenshot_20210112-120422.jpg

there is ant+ tester app on gplay.. for test.. Any cahnce.. someone with some rom build knowledge look in to the problem ?

i know official linageos 17.1.. has same problem :((((

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
Yo guys, I'm on idk May release of the ROM and I finally wanted to update to the last version of this fine ROM. I mean really, I've been eyeing the Android 11 releases and nothing seems to match the polish of this one.

(or at least, basic decency and no critical bugs, sigh. no, instead, we get like 5 different roms that never get updated, all with their different quirks.)

ANYWAY,
I figured I need the migration zip file to upgrade without doing a clean flash (which I'd rather not do, since it is my daily), but it's not available anymore.
Does anyone have it, possibly, or knows what went down in it, so I could worst case enter some commands in the TWRP terminal?
Maybe @PlayFriik still has it? I hope you're doing fine dude, I'm not asking for anything, just some closure :)

PlayFriik

Jan 17, 2015
Tallinn
Hi @PlayFriik

are you going to update your ROM before the end of the year?
It has passed almost 3 months since the last update.

Thanks a lot!

beta_serpico
Sorry, but I haven't found time and motivation to update the ROM, since I'm on the September build and it's working really good for me so far.

Hi @PlayFriik,

It might be interesting to update your build with the latest Nikita GCam as default camera app.
I've been using it since its release, works really well and the images look a bit better if you use the pregenerated config for the OP3(T):

NGCam apk:
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1497/

The config file needs to be placed in the folder /GCam/Configs7/
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/configs-nikita-05/
I would prefer to implement GCam that works out of the box and doesn't need additional configurations.

Yo guys, I'm on idk May release of the ROM and I finally wanted to update to the last version of this fine ROM. I mean really, I've been eyeing the Android 11 releases and nothing seems to match the polish of this one.

(or at least, basic decency and no critical bugs, sigh. no, instead, we get like 5 different roms that never get updated, all with their different quirks.)

ANYWAY,
I figured I need the migration zip file to upgrade without doing a clean flash (which I'd rather not do, since it is my daily), but it's not available anymore.
Does anyone have it, possibly, or knows what went down in it, so I could worst case enter some commands in the TWRP terminal?
Maybe @PlayFriik still has it? I hope you're doing fine dude, I'm not asking for anything, just some closure :)
Sorry, I no longer have it since I thought that by now everyone has migrated or moved on since I haven't updated this ROM.