• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][oneplus3] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

oTeMpLo

Mar 30, 2012
Maribor
Its great rom! 100x better than stock 9.0.6

is sit possible to fix ant+ support.. than only thing not workinging.. ?! :( would be great to be able to acces ant+ sensors from device.

Screenshot_20210112-120422.jpg

there is ant+ tester app on gplay.. for test.. Any cahnce.. someone with some rom build knowledge look in to the problem ?

i know official linageos 17.1.. has same problem :((((

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
Yo guys, I'm on idk May release of the ROM and I finally wanted to update to the last version of this fine ROM. I mean really, I've been eyeing the Android 11 releases and nothing seems to match the polish of this one.

(or at least, basic decency and no critical bugs, sigh. no, instead, we get like 5 different roms that never get updated, all with their different quirks.)

ANYWAY,
I figured I need the migration zip file to upgrade without doing a clean flash (which I'd rather not do, since it is my daily), but it's not available anymore.
Does anyone have it, possibly, or knows what went down in it, so I could worst case enter some commands in the TWRP terminal?
Maybe @PlayFriik still has it? I hope you're doing fine dude, I'm not asking for anything, just some closure :)

PlayFriik

Hi @PlayFriik

are you going to update your ROM before the end of the year?
It has passed almost 3 months since the last update.

Thanks a lot!

beta_serpico
Sorry, but I haven't found time and motivation to update the ROM, since I'm on the September build and it's working really good for me so far.

Hi @PlayFriik,

It might be interesting to update your build with the latest Nikita GCam as default camera app.
I've been using it since its release, works really well and the images look a bit better if you use the pregenerated config for the OP3(T):

NGCam apk:
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1497/

The config file needs to be placed in the folder /GCam/Configs7/
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/configs-nikita-05/
I would prefer to implement GCam that works out of the box and doesn't need additional configurations.

Yo guys, I'm on idk May release of the ROM and I finally wanted to update to the last version of this fine ROM. I mean really, I've been eyeing the Android 11 releases and nothing seems to match the polish of this one.

(or at least, basic decency and no critical bugs, sigh. no, instead, we get like 5 different roms that never get updated, all with their different quirks.)

ANYWAY,
I figured I need the migration zip file to upgrade without doing a clean flash (which I'd rather not do, since it is my daily), but it's not available anymore.
Does anyone have it, possibly, or knows what went down in it, so I could worst case enter some commands in the TWRP terminal?
Maybe @PlayFriik still has it? I hope you're doing fine dude, I'm not asking for anything, just some closure :)
Sorry, I no longer have it since I thought that by now everyone has migrated or moved on since I haven't updated this ROM.

mkoop

Mar 15, 2020
New build available: Download

Make sure to clean flash!

Changelog:
* Android 11
* February security patch

Decided to make a build to see whether I could run this as a daily driver.
Looks very stable to me considering it's first release for Android 11, huge respect to @dianlujitao for keeping our device alive!

Do you find this Android 11 release as equally stable and functional as your Android 10 releases? No malfunctions like GPS/NFC/gestures/button swap/fingerprint ect.?
I'm hesitating to move to your Android 11 release because of the lack of feedback.. Maybe nobody dares to jump over :LOL:

PlayFriik

Do you find this Android 11 release as equally stable and functional as your Android 10 releases? No malfunctions like GPS/NFC/gestures/button swap/fingerprint ect.?
I'm hesitating to move to your Android 11 release because of the lack of feedback.. Maybe nobody dares to jump over :LOL:
Yes, I am still using it and it's really good. Just tested GPay on store today - worked flawlessly. Button swap has always worked as far as I know, navigation bar toggle works aswell.
However, I'm still very busy with university, so don't expect monthly releases from me currently.

mkoop

Mar 15, 2020
Reactions: PlayFriik

mkoop

Mar 15, 2020
Yes, I am still using it and it's really good. Just tested GPay on store today - worked flawlessly. Button swap has always worked as far as I know, navigation bar toggle works aswell.
However, I'm still very busy with university, so don't expect monthly releases from me currently.
Hi PlayFriik,

I've made the jump to the Android 11 build, fantastic! It works beautifully, smooth and stable :D .
I did try Gaurav24's build too, but it didn't run as smooth as your build. Great work!

Do you know if encryption works on your build? I had problems with that on Gaurav's build and my phone got stuck at the Google logo after enabling encryption.

Many thanks for your effort!

PlayFriik

Hi PlayFriik,

I've made the jump to the Android 11 build, fantastic! It works beautifully, smooth and stable :D .
I did try Gaurav24's build too, but it didn't run as smooth as your build. Great work!

Do you know if encryption works on your build? I had problems with that on Gaurav's build and my phone got stuck at the Google logo after enabling encryption.

Many thanks for your effort!
Hi,
It got stuck for me already at the "encryption" process, which led me to do force restart and then it was stuck at the Google logo aswell, so I guess encryption is not working on this build.

PlayFriik

I have a Oneplus 3 with the Pixel Experience Plus Android 10 Rom from January 2021.
There is now Android 11 available.
I have flash the Twrp 3.5.2_9-0 but I don't know if it is compatible with Android 11 ?
And I can do a Dirty Flash of Android 11 on top of Andriod 10 ? Or do make a clean flash ?
Thank you
Yes, TWRP 3.5.2_9-0 is the latest version (and probably recommended for Android 11).
You must clean flash if you are upgrading from Android 10 to 11.

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
Great ROM, as always. 11 working pretty much perfectly, except slow GPS fix time. Can take up to 10 minutes... not sure why. Does anyone else have such a problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 3/3T [oneplus3]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Happy new year! :)

Changelog:
    * January security patch
    * SELinux is in Enforcing mode
    * Ambient display not showing notifications is fixed
    * DT2W not working with AOD is fixed
    * OnePlus Settings not saving preferences is fixed

The latest (and last) firmware+modem is needed to flash this update!
    It is highly recommended to download and flash this TWRP for Android 10 ROMs!

Changelog:
    * December security patch
    * Hotspot hardware acceleration fixed

Bugs like OnePlus Settings not saving preferences are not fixed in this build yet since I have been busy with school. January will be the same because of exams.
    I'm not sure about the NFC issue because I am able to retrieve NFC tags just fine.
    Unfortunately I am unable to test Google Pay since it's not widely available in my country.

Changelog:
    * April security patch
    * Added face unlock & screen recorder
    * Issues with Android Auto should be fixed

If this has been stated elsewhere, I apologize, but here's my question: how long do you plan on supporting this ROM? Best ROM I've ever used on any phone, not just the OP3.
    I am planning to maintain this ROM as long as I use this device.

Changelog:
    * March security patch
    * Added toggle for on-screen navigation bar to Buttons' settings (build.prop editing is no longer needed to use gestural navigation - if you have done so, please revert the changes)
    * Google Camera Port is now included as the default camera app

Sorry that it took so long, last week I had to study for maths test and adding on-screen navigation bar toggle to OPParts took some time.