[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][oneplus3] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
Excellent ROM. One thing I can confirm is that encryption doesn't work. First I tried to flash on encrypted data and when I am prompted to enter PIN it keeps saying Wrong PIN. Then I formatted data and everything went right. I tried to encrypt it again afterwards, then I got into a bootloop.
just shows me on this thread a message that needs to format the data.
I did the same way with the LOS17, base of this rom and it worked, I thought it would work here.
Post #3, you wouldn't had to read long.

PlayFriik

Jan 17, 2015
Tallinn
Banking apps didn't work, shows root detected
Sorry, but right now I'm not sure how to make ctsProfile pass without Magisk.

Post #3, you wouldn't had to read long.
Chill, there can be misunderstanding since I made under the hood efforts to make support for encryption and one guy said that it worked for him (https://i.imgur.com/WJOBKVN.png).
Changing between OOS 9.0.6 and PE 10 with encrypted data worked as expected for me. Not sure about PE 9 to PE 10 though (wiping is mandatory, I'm talking about whether formatting is or not).
My bad not clarifying clearly what I had done.

How to turn off the backlight of the touch buttons?
Not possible, maybe you are able to achieve this with some custom modifications. The aim is to keep this ROM as minimalist as possible.

Last edited:

nasrulafi93

Feb 23, 2011
Banking app works fine for me here in Malaysia (using CIMB Clicks). Root checking passed.

Magisk Hide is also working fine for my other apps like Boost, McDonald's, and Astro GO.

artupazira

Sep 17, 2014
Jakarta
Here you can find all firmware
Firmware archive: https://github.com/nvertigo/firmware...master/archive
The page doesn't exist anymore
Do you have any other links?

=================================================================================================

Anyway, @PlayFriik have you requested to be the official maintainer for OP3/T?
Since our device has been dropped officially

I'm on the latest build, it seems pretty good. I haven't tested every feature though
The most noticeable is stuttering in some area but I think it's normal in the current state
Apparently, the battery backup is a little bit better than OOS 9.0.5

Master_TC

Oct 20, 2016
Ingolstadt
Banking app works fine for me here in Malaysia (using CIMB Clicks). Root checking passed.

Magisk Hide is also working fine for my other apps like Boost, McDonald's, and Astro GO.
It may be that some banking apps work with magisk hide.
But many, like the DKB Bank of Germany, recognize magisk hide and refuse the service.

xarrismoto

Jul 13, 2015
Thank you
My device is OP3, it's for OP3T
I'm afraid it doesn't work on my device

Can you confirm, does it work on both OP3 and OP3T?
No it doesn't work for oneplus 3! It's only for oneplus 3T!
You will brick your device if you flash it

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro using XDA Labs

ali34pak

Nov 7, 2019
Awesome Rom

Plz developer add some more features like display color calibration, button actions, network meter in statusbar, call recording etc.....:)

nasrulafi93

Feb 23, 2011
It may be that some banking apps work with magisk hide.
But many, like the DKB Bank of Germany, recognize magisk hide and refuse the service.
Have you tried the "Hide Magisk Manager" function in Magisk settings? It'll repackage and rename Magisk Manager app as a new app with customizable name.

Highly unlikely to work but worth the shot.

Attachments

AlbinoAsian

Nov 2, 2010
Thailand
Only one minor issue well for me anyways is hardly any network signal, was always full in my area in stock ROM.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Done that buddy.
When you say stock, you mean from Android 9 ROM's?
All 10 ROM's on 3T have returned lower signal for me, and that's based on signal readings from network cell info app and not just icons.

Reactions: ttocs99

ttocs99

Jan 26, 2011
middlesbrough
When you say stock, you mean from Android 9 ROM's?
All 10 ROM's on 3T have returned lower signal for me, and that's based on signal readings from network cell info app and not just icons.
Yes I mean stock oxygen rom on pie! Always had full signal . And don't want to go to stock as this is quicker than stock well for me anyways. Don't know what gives with the signal though.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Yes I mean stock oxygen rom on pie! Always had full signal . And don't want to go to stock as this is quicker than stock well for me anyways. Don't know what gives with the signal though.
I'm using one plus 3