[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][oneplus3] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

asemenov

Jul 23, 2018
Can you explain the issue with double tap to wake? Works fine for me.
Making it more responsive would probably increase idle battery drain, so I would prefer not to change it.

There is a toggle switch in the screen settings, which is responsible for enabling or disabling waking the screen in double tap. I have this toggle switch does not affect anything. Awakening the screen in double tap always works.

UPD: I flashed fimware 9.0.6 and the problem with double tap disappeared.
Now the firmware is perfect!

Last edited:

TiagoEsteves

Jan 24, 2012
Hello, I'm in Havoc 3.0, what is the method to install your ROM? Wipe cache, Data, System, Dalvik is enough? Is it necessary to format the participation?
I tried to install with Full wipes only and was indefinitely starting the ROM on the initial image.
Sorry for my translated English.
Greetings!

H. K. ROY

Mar 17, 2016
this PE10 build just reminds me of old PA days, especially the smooth ui and that crazy fast boot time.

a quick bug report

1. GPS is not working for me ( it started working after reboot )
2. fingerprint takes 2/3 sec to unlock after being registered ( lock screen to home )
3. auto-brightness is sketchy
4. no advance reboot option

battery backup was average on my short usage period. encryption is working.

@PlayFriik thanks for the work

Last edited:
Reactions: nasrulafi93

PlayFriik

There is a toggle switch in the screen settings, which is responsible for enabling or disabling waking the screen in double tap. I have this toggle switch does not affect anything. Awakening the screen in double tap always works.

UPD: I flashed fimware 9.0.6 and the problem with double tap disappeared.
Now the firmware is perfect!
Can you tell which firmware you were running on? I'm on 9.0.5 and it works as expected.

Hello, I'm in Havoc 3.0, what is the method to install your ROM? Wipe cache, Data, System, Dalvik is enough? Is it necessary to format the participation?
I tried to install with Full wipes only and was indefinitely starting the ROM on the initial image.
Sorry for my translated English.
Greetings!
Wiping cache, dalvik, data and system should be enough, but you can try to format data completely if it stays in bootloop.

this PE10 build just reminds me of old PA days, especially the smooth ui and that crazy fast boot time.

a quick bug report

1. GPS is not working for me ( it started working after reboot )
2. fingerprint takes 2/3 sec to unlock after being registered ( lock screen to home )
3. auto-brightness is sketchy
4. no advance reboot option

battery backup was average on my short usage period. encryption is working.

@PlayFriik thanks for the work
2. Seems to take about one second all the time for me. You could try to re-register your fingerprint.
3. I'm not sure what do you exactly mean by "sketchy". If you mean under "auto-brightness" the feature called "Adaptive brightness", then that can act a little odd sometimes, because it tries to match your preferences using machine learning (i.e if you are under bright sun and turn the brightness down, it may start doing so in the future automatically).
4. That's a feature that is present only on the Plus edition.
I'm not planning on supporting that edition in the future, sorry.

Reactions: TiagoEsteves

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017

Master_TC

Rineshedge

May 25, 2018
Also with PIE it took a long time, until the problem with root and banking apps was solved. We have to wait...

Ofcourse, I'm very much happy with @PlayFriik's works. But just to make him look into this issue, I've reported it.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Is there any good rounded corner app ? Something like the one in substratum - curve(which isn't compatible with android 10).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 3/3T [oneplus3]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Happy new year! :)

New build available: Download

Changelog:
    * January security patch
    * SELinux is in Enforcing mode
    * Ambient display not showing notifications is fixed
    * DT2W not working with AOD is fixed
    * OnePlus Settings not saving preferences is fixed

The latest (and last) firmware+modem is needed to flash this update!
    It is highly recommended to download and flash this TWRP for Android 10 ROMs!

Changelog:
    * December security patch
    * Hotspot hardware acceleration fixed

Bugs like OnePlus Settings not saving preferences are not fixed in this build yet since I have been busy with school. January will be the same because of exams.
    I'm not sure about the NFC issue because I am able to retrieve NFC tags just fine.
    Unfortunately I am unable to test Google Pay since it's not widely available in my country.

Changelog:
    * April security patch
    * Added face unlock & screen recorder
    * Issues with Android Auto should be fixed

If this has been stated elsewhere, I apologize, but here's my question: how long do you plan on supporting this ROM? Best ROM I've ever used on any phone, not just the OP3.
    I am planning to maintain this ROM as long as I use this device.

Changelog:
    * March security patch
    * Added toggle for on-screen navigation bar to Buttons' settings (build.prop editing is no longer needed to use gestural navigation - if you have done so, please revert the changes)
    * Google Camera Port is now included as the default camera app

Sorry that it took so long, last week I had to study for maths test and adding on-screen navigation bar toggle to OPParts took some time.