[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][oneplus3] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
Thank you, but it seems that Gaurav241 got accepted already: https://github.com/PixelExperience/official_devices/pull/1839

It's actually possible that they didn't like how I categorized the preferences provided by OnePlus Parts (renamed OnePlus Settings), even though they didn't mention it directly.

Is there any other difference between official builds and yours? I wanted to try Pixel Experience but not sure which build to flash with 3 different threads.

moav1979

Sep 24, 2011
New experimental build available:

https://mega.nz/#!AY9TxKzT!GBq6gdEY6jkZWrh_Aq5qY182gx1H3xh77xAoGErc-pI

Changelog:
* Switch to the same NFC stack that Nitrogen uses to see if that fixes Google Pay.

I would be happy if anyone could try to pay with Google Pay while using this build.
To make sure earlier NQ NFC stack isn't affecting the result, clean flash would be appreciated.
Taking logs while paying would be even more helpful.
PlayFriik It should be work also with dirty flash? Thanks

PlayFriik

It worked! Yay!

Clean install, paid with Google Pay using tap and pay.

Sent from my OnePlus3T using XDA Labs
That's awesome, thank you for testing!

Is there any other difference between official builds and yours? I wanted to try Pixel Experience but not sure which build to flash with 3 different threads.
What do you mean by any other difference?
If you mean OnePlus Parts, then Gaurav has cherry-picked that commit into his tree.
If you mean Google Pay, then that's currently working only on my builds - until he cherry-picks that commit also.
I agree that Gaurav should've used old thread by requesting a clean-up from moderator to avoid so many different threads.

PlayFriik It should be work also with dirty flash? Thanks
Since we know that GPay works on a clean flash, then you could try to dirty flash to see if that works also.
If it doesn't, then you can try to clear NFC Service app data:
Settings -> Apps and notifications -> See all apps -> Show system (upper-right 3 vertical dots) -> Nfc Service -> Storage & cache -> Clear storage

Last edited:
Reactions: abhatia1435

asemenov

Jul 23, 2018
Delivered, today I will check the work of Google Pay but the reviews are directly pleasing. If everything is really ok, then the author simply universal respect !!!

PlayFriik

I tried the experimental build and the Wi-Fi keeps on connecting and disconnecting

Hope the log helps
Are you using 5GHz WiFi? My 2.4GHz WiFi is working as expected, but I saw some SELinux denials in the log which may cause this - these will be addressed in the next build.

Delivered, today I will check the work of Google Pay but the reviews are directly pleasing. If everything is really ok, then the author simply universal respect !!!
Alright, make sure to let us know how it goes. :good:

Berik84

Are you using 5GHz WiFi? My 2.4GHz WiFi is working as expected, but I saw some SELinux denials in the log which may cause this - these will be addressed in the next build.

Alright, make sure to let us know how it goes. :good:

Nope, I'm using 2.4 GHz, it is really weird cause it happens on the official one too, maybe I should try different firmware+modem. I have 9.0.6 now

PlayFriik

Nope, I'm using 2.4 GHz, it is really weird cause it happens on the official one too, maybe I should try different firmware+modem. I have 9.0.6 now
I don't think it's something to do with firmware, otherwise such instability would be widely talked about if it was a common issue (FYI, you won't be able to install my builds with firmware that are lower than 9.0.6).
Is this problem with every WiFi network? If possible, try to use another WiFi networks too.

Last edited:

Berik84

I don't think it's something to do with firmware, otherwise such instability would be widely talked about if it was a common issue (FYI, you won't be able to install my builds with firmware that are lower than 9.0.6).
Is this problem with every WiFi network? If possible, try to use another WiFi networks too.

Strange, it looks like it's only happening on my repeater (I have a main router and then a repeater midway), interesting, fault was on my side, sorry for confusion :D

Reactions: PlayFriik

PlayFriik

New build available: Download

Changelog:
* NFC payments fixed
* Some SELinux denials addressed

Strange, it looks like it's only happening on my repeater (I have a main router and then a repeater midway), interesting, fault was on my side, sorry for confusion :D
No worries, hopefully you'll sort it out though.

Last edited:

moav1979

Sep 24, 2011
That's awesome, thank you for testing!

What do you mean by any other difference?
If you mean OnePlus Parts, then Gaurav has cherry-picked that commit into his tree.
If you mean Google Pay, then that's currently working only on my builds - until he cherry-picks that commit also.
I agree that Gaurav should've used old thread by requesting a clean-up from moderator to avoid so many different threads.

Since we know that GPay works on a clean flash, then you could try to dirty flash to see if that works also.
If it doesn't, then you can try to clear NFC Service app data:
Settings -> Apps and notifications -> See all apps -> Show system (upper-right 3 vertical dots) -> Nfc Service -> Storage & cache -> Clear storage

It works!!!!!!!! Dirty flash and exactly above instructions. Thanks very much PlayFriik

Jul 15, 2017
Belo Horizonte
Hello my friend!
I disabled the google correspondence feature but the microphone still shows errors after the videos called.
And what about the features you mentioned that are only available in PE plus edition versions, is it very difficult to have access to these versions?
If not, would it be possible in future updates of this co-compilation to add these resources?
@PlayFriik
thank's for your good work always!!!

Last edited:

PlayFriik

Hello my friend!
I disabled the google correspondence feature but the microphone still shows errors after the videos called.
And what about the features you mentioned that are only available in PE plus edition versions, is it very difficult to have access to these versions?
If not, would it be possible in future updates of this co-compilation to add these resources?
@PlayFriik
thank's for your good work always!!!
Did you disable both ("Hey Google" and "Ok Google")?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 3/3T [oneplus3]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Happy new year! :)

Changelog:
    * January security patch
    * SELinux is in Enforcing mode
    * Ambient display not showing notifications is fixed
    * DT2W not working with AOD is fixed
    * OnePlus Settings not saving preferences is fixed

The latest (and last) firmware+modem is needed to flash this update!
    It is highly recommended to download and flash this TWRP for Android 10 ROMs!

Changelog:
    * December security patch
    * Hotspot hardware acceleration fixed

Bugs like OnePlus Settings not saving preferences are not fixed in this build yet since I have been busy with school. January will be the same because of exams.
    I'm not sure about the NFC issue because I am able to retrieve NFC tags just fine.
    Unfortunately I am unable to test Google Pay since it's not widely available in my country.

Changelog:
    * April security patch
    * Added face unlock & screen recorder
    * Issues with Android Auto should be fixed

If this has been stated elsewhere, I apologize, but here's my question: how long do you plan on supporting this ROM? Best ROM I've ever used on any phone, not just the OP3.
    I am planning to maintain this ROM as long as I use this device.

Changelog:
    * March security patch
    * Added toggle for on-screen navigation bar to Buttons' settings (build.prop editing is no longer needed to use gestural navigation - if you have done so, please revert the changes)
    * Google Camera Port is now included as the default camera app

Sorry that it took so long, last week I had to study for maths test and adding on-screen navigation bar toggle to OPParts took some time.