HelloAnd here it is; see 1st post.
I have NikGapps and Magisk installed
Safety net is an error
(Not certified as google play protect)
That's right. Don't know what has been messed up.In the new version my phone
Battery saver cannot be enabled
I've tried to reproduce this issue but it's working for me.Next, I set the screen off to 1 minute.
Turns on and off repeatedly
Screen off setting does not work
If you do not turn off the screen with the power button, the screen will keep turning on and off.
The same is true the previous version.
Can you understand?
Here is a LineageOS 18.1 ROM for Z5 compact (suzuran).
This is a 7z archive with the zip'ed ROM and the md5 file in it. Please unpack this archive, copy the included two files somewhere to your device, reboot into TWRP and flash this zip file. Enable zip verification and md5sum checking.
- OS Version: 11 (R)
- Kernel: Linux 3.10
- Kernel 3.10.108
- New: Android security patch level: 5 February 2021 (see attached screenshot)
- Using Sony blob's from stock version 32.4.A.1.54
- You should be familiar with general installation of custom ROMs.
- Required for installation: TWRP 3.2.1 (pick the version from 2018-02-23!!!)
OR use my selfbuilt TWRP-version 3.5.0!
- This ROM needs a clean install, old /data may cause problems!
- This ROM is NOT pre-rooted. For rooting you can use Magisk.
These things are NOT working (or badly working):
- Phone calls
- Bluetooth (WIP)
- Location services
- Enforced SELinux support
- German app AusweisApp2
- Offline charging
- Notification LED
- NikGapps (pick this version: ARM64, 11.0, core [tested]).
- Camera; both built-in camera (Snap) and 3-rd party camera apps.
Camera2 may be a little bit laggy, please use 3-rd party camera app instead; for example OpenCamera. If you're running into errors, please report.
- FM-Radio (maybe it needs a few restarts before it's working)
- SafetyNet test passed successfully
Maybe some more things are not working.
- Restart into recovery
- Slow speed on /sdcard partition
- Camera focus at low distances.
- Streaming (mirroring)
Use this ROM at your own risk! It comes without any warranty! I'm not responsible for any damage! If you don't agree with that, don't try to flash this ROM in any way.
- Added F-Droid and UnifiedNLP! If you don't want this, simply de-install it.
- I've set maximum speaker volume to a higher value.
- I've increased microphone gain.
- I've changed the microfone gain to avoid echo in phone calls.
One last request:
Please, do not ask about problems for which my ROM is not responsible.
From now on I will only react to problems that I can reproduce and that are caused by my ROM.
I'm sorry for that, but I'm developing this ROM in my spare time and I still have a normal life.
Thank you uncle-sam
However, with the 17.1 rom, that doesn't happen.
adb root adb shell logcat -b all -d > logcat
cd sys/fs/pstore cp * /sdcard