[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][R]LineageOS 18.1 for z5c (suzuran)

Hichem2006

Jan 8, 2021
When I try to get access to the TV, it reboots without the Sony logo showing, just the animation.Then, the LED turns red and blinks for a few seconds. After that, it reboots but this time with the Sony logo showing.

Berni-0815

Sep 22, 2016
Germany
Lucky! That's good, because a kernel panic without any reason should never happen! ;)
I have to investigate it much more. First I have to set my own TV up for p2p access...

Berni-0815

Sep 22, 2016
Germany
What OS have you running on your computer?
Xubuntu 20.04.
Back to screen mirroring. I'm a little bit confused. At which basis is that working? WIFI? NFC? Bluetooth?
My TV has WIFI (but deactivated) and no NFC at all (as far as I know). But he has Bluetooth, but that's deactivated too. (I don't trust the very outdated TV-OS [Firefox OS], so it has no connection at all, not even LAN.)
Nevertheless, I can connect to my TV but my z5c crashes too with no usable LOG information.
My first try comes with a "com.android.nfc" crash, but I can't believe, that that's the reason for the crashing connection to a TV.

Hichem2006

Jan 8, 2021
Xubuntu 20.04.
Back to screen mirroring. I'm a little bit confused. At which basis is that working? WIFI? NFC? Bluetooth?
My TV has WIFI (but deactivated) and no NFC at all (as far as I know). But he has Bluetooth, but that's deactivated too. (I don't trust the very outdated TV-OS [Firefox OS], so it has no connection at all, not even LAN.)
Nevertheless, I can connect to my TV but my z5c crashes too with no usable LOG information.
My first try comes with a "com.android.nfc" crash, but I can't believe, that that's the reason for the crashing connection to a TV.
It doesn't work with Wifi, my TV only has WiFi.

Berni-0815

Sep 22, 2016
Germany
Hmmm. As I wrote, I can connect with my TV even with every connection deactivated. But it must use a type of connection. This should be our first trace...
I'm really confused...

Berni-0815

Sep 22, 2016
Germany
LOL! Do you have an idea how much lines of code that are? Tons over tons over tons. If someone would compare them, he should live more than a thousand of years! Sorry, but that's not a usable way!
In my eyes the only way is to know which kind of connection "screen mirroring" is using.

Berni-0815

Sep 22, 2016
Germany
It's WiDi (WiFi Direct) made available by wpa_supplicant. And that's still a huge construction site. I've made some changes to wpa_supplicant to prevent him crashing. Maybe that has not been enough?

Reactions: TRKARTAL