[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][R]LineageOS 18.1 for z5c (suzuran)

Search This thread

xmini2011

Oct 15, 2012
Munich
First of all I want to thank you for the great job you did with you ROM's!
I use 14.1 now for a while and wanted to upgrade today.
So far everything worked but one app: Traderepublic. It always complains about the missing Play Services, but I installed and updated them. Do you have any hint what to do about such an issue issue?

Used Gapps: NikGapps-core-arm64-10-20210130-signed.zip

Sorry I'm an idiot! If I use NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20210130-signed.zip it works ;-)

Last edited:
hello

i just installed this rom today and performance is good
but charging off not showing after powering off in usb charger connected,isn't bug?
1 more,android 11 use 11 gb in system?

There are several discussions about charging while powered off in this thread. I don't know what is the actual state of development there.

On my device the android system uses ~8GB. Screenshot_20210406-100150_Trebuchet.png

cdannebe

Nov 23, 2020
Hi Berni,
again many, many thanks for your work and spare time!
I have still the following issues (even using your latest ROM from march 24th):
  • Charging only to 75% if Android is running, if the phone is off it charges to 100%, but it seems to over charge or the CPU is running at its highest clock speed. If I load the device during the night, it is still warm next morning.
  • Low sd-card speed (this avoids recording video directly to sd-card, I assume this is the reason for choppy video)
  • I use OSMAND+ for navigation and it takes very long until this app can find my position (several minutes). I have no experience with other apps that require my location. Perhaps others here can also report on their experiences with the GPS positioning.
  • I miss the auto focus at low distances with the camera.
Berni, do work on one of these items?

Best regards, ... and greetings from Saxony :)

username one

Sep 2, 2019
Hi Berni,
again many, many thanks for your work and spare time!
I have still the following issues (even using your latest ROM from march 24th):
  • Charging only to 75% if Android is running, if the phone is off it charges to 100%, but it seems to over charge or the CPU is running at its highest clock speed. If I load the device during the night, it is still warm next morning.
I use Advanced Charging Controller (acc) that controls temperature. If you are using some similar app, charging might stop at a preset percentage of fully charged.

Last edited:

cdannebe

Nov 23, 2020
I use Advanced Charging Controller (acc) that controls temperature. If you are using some similar app, charging might stop at a preset percentage of fully charged.
Hi,
thanks to "username one" for the hint. I had installed "AccuBattery" from digibites just to monitor the temperature (but I set up the charge threshold to 99%). This worked for several weeks fine. Now I uninstalled this app and charged my device. The first try was still 75%. I had the suspicion that perhaps some service or script of this app was still running in the background. After rebooting the device twice I can charge upto 100% without overheating!!!

@Berni-0815 : Now, the charging and battery behaviour of your ROM is as good as the old LOS14.1 I used until last December. Many thanks for the great job :) .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all:

Here is a LineageOS 18.1 ROM for Z5 compact (suzuran).

New: ROM with microG apk's included in priv-app:
    Download 2023-10-09

Please pay attention: microG can't coexist with GApps! So decide whether to install microG OR GApps!

If you want to remove microG, enter these command line by line in a terminal:
    Code:
    adb root
    adb shell

mount -o remount,rw /

rm /system/priv-app/DroidGuard/DroidGuard.apk
    rm /system/priv-app/FakeStore/FakeStore.apk
    rm /system/priv-app/GmsCore/GmsCore.apk
    rm /system/priv-app/GsfProxy/GsfProxy.apk

exit

Reboot!

Or flash this microG-remover.

This is a 7z archive with the zip'ed ROM and the md5 file in it. Please unpack this archive, copy the included two files somewhere to your device, reboot into TWRP and flash this zip file. Enable md5sum checking. The zip file itself is not signed, so you have to disable zip verification.

Kernel sources
    Tree sources

Features:

• OS Version: 11 (R)
    • Kernel: Linux 3.10
    • Kernel 3.10.108
    • New: Android security patch level: 6 October 2023
    • Using Sony blob's from stock version 32.4.A.1.54

Important informations:
    • You should be familiar with general installation of custom ROMs.
    • Required for installation: TWRP 3.2.1 (pick the version from 2018-02-23!!!)
      OR use my self built TWRP-version 3.7.0!
    • This ROM needs a clean install, old /data may cause problems!
    • This ROM is NOT pre-rooted. For rooting you can use Magisk.
    • It is highly recommended that your device is running (or HAS RUN in the past!) the latest stock ROM from Sony (32.4.A.1.54) before flashing this ROM.
      Otherwise the baseband files may not match.
    Working:
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera (with the restriction to 8 MP); both built-in camera (Snap) and 3-rd party camera apps.
      Camera2 may be a little bit laggy, please use 3-rd party camera app instead; for example OpenCamera. If you're running into errors, please report.
    • Enforced SELinux support
    • Fingerprint
    • FM-Radio (maybe it needs a few restarts before it's working)
    • GApps (MindTheGApps 11 arm64)
    • German app AusweisApp2
    • GPS
    • Headset
    • Hotspot
    • LiveDisplay
    • Location services
    • Notifications
    • Notification LED
    • Offline charging
    • Phone calls
    • Reboot into recovery and bootloader
    • SafetyNet test passed successfully
    • Signed build
    • SMS
    • Sounds
    • Torch
    • WiFi
    • ...please tell me...
    These things are NOT (or badly) working:
    • Encryption
    • Camera focus at low distances.
    • Payment
    • Streaming (mirroring)
    • VoLTE
    Maybe some more things are not working.Please tell me...

Use this ROM at your own risk! It comes without any warranty! I'm not responsible for any damage! If you don't agree with that, don't try to flash this ROM in any way.

Benefits:

• Added Aurora-Store, F-Droid and UnifiedNLP! If you don't want this, simply de-install it.
    • I've set maximum speaker volume to a higher value.
    • I've increased microphone gain.
    • I've changed the microfone gain to avoid echo in phone calls.
    Changelog

Troubleshooting:

• If you're running into an error, please search in this thread if this error is already posted, before you post it again!
      If not, I need a LOG to see what went wrong. Without a LOG I can't help you!
      A LOG can be fetched by connecting the device with an USB cable to your PC and then by typing these commands line by line:
      Code:
      adb root
      adb shell logcat -b all -d > logcat
      Send my this LOG file via PM.
    • If you think this could be a SELinux related issue, please try to set the device to permissive mode first.
      If the issue is gone, I need the policy file too (plus LOG). Fetch it by typing this line in a terminal:
      Code:
      adb pull /sys/fs/selinux/policy
    • If you stuck in a bootloop you can fetch a LOG with this trick:
      • Press the power button and the volume up button together until the device shuts down.
      • HOLD the power button.
      • Release the volume up button and press the volume down button immediately after releasing the volmue up button.
      • The device should start into TWRP recovery.
      • Tap on "Advanced", then on "Terminal" and enter these commands line by line:
        Code:
        cd sys/fs/pstore
        cp * /sdcard
      • Send me the copied file(s), if any, via PM.

One last request:

Please, do not ask about problems for which my ROM is not responsible.
    From now on I will only react to problems that I can reproduce and that are caused by my ROM.

I'm sorry for that, but I'm developing this ROM in my spare time and I still have a normal life.
    New version out; see 1st post.
    • Kernel improvements
    I finally managed to increase the write speed on /sdcard partition dramatically:
    Code:
    suzuran:/ $ dd if=/dev/zero of=/sdcard/output count=65536
    65536+0 records in
    65536+0 records out
    33554432 bytes (32 M) copied, 0.706444 s, 45 M/s
    suzuran:/ $
    • Android security patch level: 1 October 2021
    • DynamicsProcessing library implemented
    • Android security patch level: 5 May 2021