RevengeOS is an operating system based on Android Open Source Project, built with a unique look and performance in mind. It's daily usage ready, lightweight and elegant.
RevengeOS exclusive features:
- Battery health checker
- Brand new RevengeUI, built to be different, built to be elegant (Best when i can get Official)
- Brand new media controller
- Systemwide gradients
- New lock screen clock styles
- In call haptic-feedback
- Kill app button
- Toggle battery percentage in status bar
- Resume media from Quick Settings
- Playback control from volume buttons
- Wake up with volume buttons
- Quick camera launch from sleep
- 3-button navigation system
- Pill navigation system
- Swipe to screenshot
- Wake on charge
- Proximity sensor check when waking up
- Systemwide sensor block
- And so much more!
1. Flash ofox_universal.img through qfil on boot_a & boot_b OR fastboot boot <drag and drop ofox_universal.img over the cmd>
2. Format Data ( Go to Trash Icon in ofox -—> format data —-> type yes )
3 .Flash the rom using adb sideload ( go to 3 lines in the bottom right corner and select adb sideload then swipe, now you go in adb tools open the cmd and type adb sideload < drag and drop the zip over the cmd> )
4. Flash ofox zip the same way through adb sideload, it will automatically reboot to ofox after flashing done
- Optional: flash NikGApps (Basic recommended)
- Optional: flash Magisk (if you want to root your device as well) (it's recommended to flash Magisk post first boot)
Hi guys, we're posting this message today to talk about RevengeOS. We want to talk about the developers of our project.
There are just three developers that hard-worked every day for you, to deliver optimization, exclusive RevengeUI, media controller, etc. We want to make this project more and more exclusive, and we want to improve everything. And lastly, we want their users to be happy while using it. But there is a problem, three developers can't do much. So, we're here to ask if you - if you're a developer, and if you want to join us, you may do so. We have the following requirements:
Knowledge of Android and Java
Desire to be innovative
Think you're good enough? Contact us via email!
Email: [email protected]