[ROM] [Unofficial] [11] RevengeOS 4.0 Stable

Search This thread

MadDogRRS

banner.png

RevengeOS is an operating system based on Android Open Source Project, built with a unique look and performance in mind. It's daily usage ready, lightweight and elegant.

FEATURES
RevengeOS exclusive features:
- Battery health checker
- Brand new RevengeUI, built to be different, built to be elegant (Best when i can get Official)
- Brand new media controller
- Systemwide gradients
- New lock screen clock styles
General features:

- In call haptic-feedback
- Kill app button
- Toggle battery percentage in status bar
- Resume media from Quick Settings
- Playback control from volume buttons
- Wake up with volume buttons
- Quick camera launch from sleep
- 3-button navigation system
- Pill navigation system
- Swipe to screenshot
- Wake on charge
- Proximity sensor check when waking up
- Systemwide sensor block
- And so much more!

DOWNLOADS
SourceForge

INSTALLATION
1. Flash ofox_universal.img through qfil on boot_a & boot_b OR fastboot boot <drag and drop ofox_universal.img over the cmd>
2. Format Data ( Go to Trash Icon in ofox -—> format data —-> type yes )
3 .Flash the rom using adb sideload ( go to 3 lines in the bottom right corner and select adb sideload then swipe, now you go in adb tools open the cmd and type adb sideload < drag and drop the zip over the cmd> )
4. Flash ofox zip the same way through adb sideload, it will automatically reboot to ofox after flashing done
- Optional: flash NikGApps (Basic recommended)
- Reboot
- Optional: flash Magisk (if you want to root your device as well) (it's recommended to flash Magisk post first boot)

Telegram Support

Important
Hi guys, we're posting this message today to talk about RevengeOS. We want to talk about the developers of our project.

There are just three developers that hard-worked every day for you, to deliver optimization, exclusive RevengeUI, media controller, etc. We want to make this project more and more exclusive, and we want to improve everything. And lastly, we want their users to be happy while using it. But there is a problem, three developers can't do much. So, we're here to ask if you - if you're a developer, and if you want to join us, you may do so. We have the following requirements:

Knowledge of Android and Java

Desire to be innovative

Be mad

Think you're good enough? Contact us via email!

Email: team@revengeos.com

Last edited:

Shykan003

May 23, 2021
this ROM is very good on games, but the phone signal is suddenly lost, and comes back after hours.
i use the canadian 30d rom.

EmanuelCN

Mar 29, 2017
LG G7 ThinQ
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks! I supposed it. I used to use Magisk long time ago but at present, does it fails often when SafetyNet update? When happens, does it take too much time until Magisk fix it? It is crucial for me knowing about this, thanks you a lot. Excuse me the off topic
Enable magisk hide in magisk settings and its fixed. Also do not use magisk to check for safetynet use Safetynet Evaluation on playstore. Magisk's checker is broken it will show not passing no matter what, which is because the checker itself its broken not safetynet.

Reactions: Astur13

scbzfarmingtest

Jun 15, 2021
Sorry that i have few knowlege...

The question is: How can I extract boot.img?

For now I am struggling installing magisk. I was warned by xda gudiance that the method of magisk in recovery is abandoned, and the method of re-package boot.img is recommended. Is it same with official stock? or should I use recovery.img instead?
Sorry I am not good as English as well, and sincerely thanks for your efforts!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

RevengeOS is an operating system based on Android Open Source Project, built with a unique look and performance in mind. It's daily usage ready, lightweight and elegant.

FEATURES
    RevengeOS exclusive features:
    - Battery health checker
    - Brand new RevengeUI, built to be different, built to be elegant (Best when i can get Official)
    - Brand new media controller
    - Systemwide gradients
    - New lock screen clock styles
    General features:

- In call haptic-feedback
    - Kill app button
    - Toggle battery percentage in status bar
    - Resume media from Quick Settings
    - Playback control from volume buttons
    - Wake up with volume buttons
    - Quick camera launch from sleep
    - 3-button navigation system
    - Pill navigation system
    - Swipe to screenshot
    - Wake on charge
    - Proximity sensor check when waking up
    - Systemwide sensor block
    - And so much more!

DOWNLOADS
    SourceForge

INSTALLATION
    1. Flash ofox_universal.img through qfil on boot_a & boot_b OR fastboot boot <drag and drop ofox_universal.img over the cmd>
    2. Format Data ( Go to Trash Icon in ofox -—> format data —-> type yes )
    3 .Flash the rom using adb sideload ( go to 3 lines in the bottom right corner and select adb sideload then swipe, now you go in adb tools open the cmd and type adb sideload < drag and drop the zip over the cmd> )
    4. Flash ofox zip the same way through adb sideload, it will automatically reboot to ofox after flashing done
    - Optional: flash NikGApps (Basic recommended)
    - Reboot
    - Optional: flash Magisk (if you want to root your device as well) (it's recommended to flash Magisk post first boot)

Telegram Support

Important
    Hi guys, we're posting this message today to talk about RevengeOS. We want to talk about the developers of our project.

There are just three developers that hard-worked every day for you, to deliver optimization, exclusive RevengeUI, media controller, etc. We want to make this project more and more exclusive, and we want to improve everything. And lastly, we want their users to be happy while using it. But there is a problem, three developers can't do much. So, we're here to ask if you - if you're a developer, and if you want to join us, you may do so. We have the following requirements:

Knowledge of Android and Java

Desire to be innovative

Be mad

Think you're good enough? Contact us via email!

Email: team@revengeos.com
    Thanks! I supposed it. I used to use Magisk long time ago but at present, does it fails often when SafetyNet update? When happens, does it take too much time until Magisk fix it? It is crucial for me knowing about this, thanks you a lot. Excuse me the off topic
    Enable magisk hide in magisk settings and its fixed. Also do not use magisk to check for safetynet use Safetynet Evaluation on playstore. Magisk's checker is broken it will show not passing no matter what, which is because the checker itself its broken not safetynet.