Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12.0][courbet][OSS] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

bugyou

Oct 13, 2015
Thank yoou for your work!

I tried flashing with TWRP without success. Do you need to use Lineage recovery? I'm just stuck on fastboot after install.

Sideload installing also "fails" at 47% always, I had to "adb push" the file to the filesystem.

Can somebody share their own install experiences? It's not my first installed ROM, but the first unofficial.

---

Update: I installed your lineage-18.1-20211003-UNOFFICIAL-courbet-cts.zip without issues... now I'm just more confused

Update 2: After the lineageos success i tried one more of your PE releases with luck. Tried these three:

* PixelExperience_courbet-12.0-20220117-1112-UNOFFICIAL.zip
* PixelExperience_courbet-12.0-20220101-1534-UNOFFICIAL.zip
* PixelExperience_courbet-12.0-20220101-2311-UNOFFICIAL.zip (this succeded)

This last one is using your the Lineage recovery linked in this thread. ADB sideload says the same error from before

Code:
serving: 'PixelExperience_courbet-12.0-20220101-2311-UNOFFICIAL.zip'  (~47%)    adb: failed to read command: Undefined error: 0

But the recovery message is `script succeeded: result was [1.0000000]` after all the "Patching system/vendor/... unconditionally" messages.

Don't know really what happened before. Going to try again with your latest release just in case and report back just in case somebody ends in the same situation.

Update 3: I spoke too soon, last installation (PixelExperience_courbet-12.0-20220117-1112-UNOFFICIAL.zip using Lineage recovery, after installing successfully lineage-18.1-20211003-UNOFFICIAL-courbet-cts.zip) got me stuck on the Google logo.

Update 4: After trying again to install PixelExperience_courbet-12.0-20220117-1112-UNOFFICIAL.zip (lates release) and PixelExperience_courbet-12.0-20220101-2311-UNOFFICIAL.zip (the one that got stuck on boot) using TWRP-3.6.0-courbet-ygherna.img unsuccessfully I tried again with the lineage recovery linked by OP.

The lineage recovery failed to sideload the lates release, but succeeded in PixelExperience_courbet-12.0-20220101-2311-UNOFFICIAL.zip, and the system booted (hurray!) yet it's not updated.

Last edited:

shemal95

Dec 30, 2021
Спасибо за прошивку pixel experience Я очень рад большое спасибо Юсуф Когда вы играете в игры устройство сильно греется пожалуйста исправьте это и прошу вас не оставлять это устройство надеюсь оно скоро будет официальным) пожалуйста продолжайте обновлять прошивку работает очень хорошо ты красавчик.

Jan 4, 2022
TWRP:
Magisk:
You flash it like every custom rom, there are many tutorials on internet ;)

Prisma Color

Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys!

Tomorrow I will be able to unlock the bootloader. I would like to know if I have to be in a specific firmware

I'm on Miui 13.0.2, stable beta, and the truth is that this version sucks. I was thinking of going back to version 12.5.8 or installing xiaomi.eu

I'm also interested in this Rom, but the previous question. Do I have to have any specific firmware?

Prisma Color

Apr 28, 2021
Well, try to install the rom as indicated. I'm not very expert on this topic, but I saw that with the recovery lineage it's time to install it by adb command "adb sideload".

Apparently in cmd it is normal for an error to appear, and that in the recovery it appears as installed. But when starting it was in bootloop in the fastboot

I tried this version, which is the last one that appears on the download page.

12.0-20220117-1112-UNOFFICIAL.zip

Odinsinces3

Jan 26, 2020
Hey Noonlord Hero, i see you uploaded a new version yesterday. I'm downloading it now and i'm very excited. Ive been using Your rom for over a month and i realy like it. I hope there is no spyware. Your rom somehow fixed my gps connection issue on mi stock firmware. but i never been able to install anxcamera so i used gcam instead, which is good but no macro shots. Thanks anyway i let you know how i like the last update. BTW i also have some issues with black colours in movies its glitchy. I hope the last update will fix all my problems. Greetings and thanks allot

Last edited:

Shotg1

Apr 25, 2016
Manila
Yeah already using it, thanks anyway is this normal almost all rom macro lens are too blur ? U guys have anx camera? Or are they new build that already fixed macro shot?

Reactions: Odinsinces3

Odinsinces3

Jan 26, 2020
Yeah already using it, thanks anyway is this normal almost all rom macro lens are too blur ? U guys have anx camera? Or are they new build that already fixed macro shot?
no it's not normal only on gcam because it doesn't have macro lens atleast 8.1 don't. I try to install anx camera but camera can't connect.

Last edited:

Shotg1

Apr 25, 2016
Manila
Aw i guess it's vendor issue for our camera side, I've tried many gcam but all of them macro lens are too dump

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png
    Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

What's working :

• Boots
    • DT2W
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • SafetyNet passes
    • Sensors
    • Selinux Enforcing
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • VoWifi

Known issues:
    • You tell me
    ATTENTION: THIS BUILD IS ON OSS VENDOR. DO NOT FLASH VENDOR AFTER FLASHING ROM.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Format data
    • Reboot

Downloads :
    Latest Build : Sourceforge
    Lineage Recovery : Image

Telegram Groups

Source Code: Kernel
    Device sources: xiaomi-sm6150

Donate: BuyMeACoffee
    sd card doesn't show on phone, but twp does too
    We have found the issue and we have a fix. Uploading a new build soon
    New update! Download Link

Changelog:
    • December Security Patch
    • Updated blobs from latest MIUI
    • SELinux is now enforcing
    • Play Store device is certified without Magisk. Don't report bugs if you root and it's broken.
    • Fixed low mic levels on certain apps
    • Fixes from PE source (notification shade issues etc.)

Telegram Group
    [*]Yusuf's Mi 11 Lite 4G Stuff
    Hello. @noonlord ,

Excited to know that you've developed a pixel (ish) port to our device Courbet.

Indeed thank you.

Since I haven't tried it yet could you please disclose what's the included camera app?

Is it, by any chance, related to the MIUI camera?

Will it ever be?

Do you know if it is possible to implement that app natively (or installed afterwards with some modded app) to your ROM?

Thank you for your time.

(Hopefully) We'll "hear" from you soon

Meanwhile, cheers!!! 🌞
    There are a anxcamera and anxcamera fix magisk module you can flash. Which is basically miui camera
    sd card doesn't show on phone, but twp does too