[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12.1] ArrowOS 12.1 for Redmi 9A/9C/9 Activ [garden][23/05/2022]

Search This thread

dmaster2016

Oct 2, 2018
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
hi.
REDMI 9C
installed orange fox.
black screen after installing this rom.
i have managed to install nusantara,pixel,comodo......
but not this one.
redmi 9c garden(angelica)
any adice?
thanks.

Ivan.Adriazola

Nov 8, 2022
Redmi 9A
WHAT WORKS?
  • WiFi
  • Hotspot
  • Audio
  • RIL
  • GPS
  • Cameras
  • Flashlight
  • Vibration
  • Bluetooth

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • Carrier Video Calling (ViLTE)
  • VoLTE
  • Fingerprint
Be sure to include a log : check how to

on redmi 9a Hotspot was not working, I made it work by flashing OFW boot.img to the boot partition on recovery.

Ill leave the one I used in here with some other files I found useful so I saved them

REDMI 9A - Google Drive

Yuarian

Oct 6, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Redmi 9A
on redmi 9a Hotspot was not working, I made it work by flashing OFW boot.img to the boot partition on recovery.

Ill leave the one I used in here with some other files I found useful so I saved them

REDMI 9A - Google Drive

Have you been able to confirm that Volte is now working? Does it show up in the SIM settings? I'd check it myself, but I have already spent too much time debloating and setting up MIUI again.

Ivan.Adriazola

Nov 8, 2022
Redmi 9A
Have you been able to confirm that Volte is now working? Does it show up in the SIM settings? I'd check it myself, but I have already spent too much time debloating and setting up MIUI again.
I doubt it, but havent actually checked, I tried some codes but they did nothing, which according to the guide I tried, doesn't necesarily mean its disabled.

I'm willing to check but how do I do it IDK and as I said, after checking some stuff to se what changed, I highly doubt it would help with Volte.

Yuarian

Oct 6, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Redmi 9A
I doubt it, but havent actually checked, I tried some codes but they did nothing, which according to the guide I tried, doesn't necesarily mean its disabled.

I'm willing to check but how do I do it IDK and as I said, after checking some stuff to se what changed, I highly doubt it would help with Volte.
Thanks for the info, guess I'll be sticking to debloated MIUI for the time being

landognr

Apr 28, 2017

REDMI 9A - Google Drive

Hello @Ivan.Adriazola ,

First, I would like to thank you for your help. I would really like to use this ROM on my Redmi 9c (angelica) but I'm having problems installing it.

At the moment, my biggest difficulty is with the WIFI, I can't make it work at all. I've tried flashing boot.img to the boot partition in recovery (Orange Fox) but to no avail.

I've tried several versions of MIUI too (V12.0.10.0), (V12.0.22.0), (V12.5.4.0) and the only one I could make the ROM was version V12.5.4.0.

Could you help me by sending a step by step on installing this rom? Which recovery did you use, MIUI version, wipe order, among others...

Thank you!!!

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Reactions: loved.by.Jesus

Ivan.Adriazola

Nov 8, 2022
Redmi 9A
Hello @Ivan.Adriazola ,

First, I would like to thank you for your help. I would really like to use this ROM on my Redmi 9c (angelica) but I'm having problems installing it.

At the moment, my biggest difficulty is with the WIFI, I can't make it work at all. I've tried flashing boot.img to the boot partition in recovery (Orange Fox) but to no avail.

I've tried several versions of MIUI too (V12.0.10.0), (V12.0.22.0), (V12.5.4.0) and the only one I could make the ROM was version V12.5.4.0.

Could you help me by sending a step by step on installing this rom? Which recovery did you use, MIUI version, wipe order, among others...

Thank you!!!

View attachment 5778751
First of all, my device is a redmi 9a, that said, they are pretty similar so I may be able to help you.

Another guy said he made it work on the second to the latest firmware, 12.5.6 and he had Hotspot working from the get go, so i think that is the real recomended firmware to do it, but I wouldnt dare to update to latest version, I fear the antirollback.

I have made multiple guides on what and how I did it on the redmi 9a sub-forum, Ill leave them here, if you have doubts at any point just ask, Im not all the time on here but Ill definitely answer whenever I can.

Install Orange fox and bricked phone for the first time.

Making it worse and unbricking it.

Here I need to say that you need ArrowOS 12, a lot of guys had issues becasue they were trying with ArrowOS 11.

Installing Orange Fox and ArrowOS

I recomend using the files on this Drive as these where the ones I used and worked.

Reactions: landognr

tmp.abdullah

Dec 3, 2022
guys please help me, after flashing this rom my redmi 9c is not booting, no charging, no recovery, no boot loader.
i had flashed the Resurrection remix before this, fyi

i have tried pressing power button with/without volume button, its not working
NEED HELP

Ivan.Adriazola

Nov 8, 2022
Redmi 9A
guys please help me, after flashing this rom my redmi 9c is not booting, no charging, no recovery, no boot loader.
i had flashed the Resurrection remix before this, fyi

i have tried pressing power button with/without volume button, its not working
NEED HELP
Unbricking is fairly simple, although I have a redmi 9a device so its not exactly the same, I recomend what I posted on Yurian's post on how to unbrick devices but you should be careful as its not the exact same device.

Reactions: tmp.abdullah

justasierofi

Dec 28, 2022
Hi when I install custom roms on Redmi 9A (Incluided that ROM) the Wifi and Bluetooth doesn't works. What can I do?. Currently I'm in MIUI 12.5.7 Global

srKinoss

Mar 4, 2023
Hello, the link is not available. I need to put this version for my phone Redmi 9c Angelica

Ivan.Adriazola

Nov 8, 2022
Redmi 9A
Hi when I install custom roms on Redmi 9A (Incluided that ROM) the Wifi and Bluetooth doesn't works. What can I do?. Currently I'm in MIUI 12.5.7 Global
Id recomend flashing the boot.img of the oficial ROM you used as base it should be on ROM/images/boot.img you can actually also use that file to root your device wich could help solving another set of issues, best of luck.

I used MIUI 12.5.4.0

Unknown09

Jun 1, 2023
Does this custom Rom require miui 12.0.10 global as base Rom? Because when I flash this Rom from miui 12.0.14, it runs normally with bugs
But my redmi 9c was hardbricked after flashing this Rom from miui 12.0.10 global, I think it will solve the wifi, bluetooth and hotspot bugs .But it wasn't

Janix_aak

Sep 14, 2023
My redmi 9c NFC is booting but idk how i fix problem with wifi and bluetooth, can you help me someone? | thanks for answer :) | btw... I don't have much experience with installing custom rom

Top Liked Posts