[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12.1][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 19.1 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phamtieugiao

Nov 7, 2014
Changing Vibration intensity in below doesn't work
Accessibility > Vibration & Haptic strengh > Notification Vibration

7hr08ik

Oct 8, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Hey guys

Installed todays update, I have a problem.

MicroG is reporting, System SigSpoofing is not working. I have tried re-flashing Lygisk 25.1, no dice.
I have Zygisk on, enforce deny list on, MicroG package from Nift4 2.6.2.

After the update, the phone rebooted, with a different background (2 tone, blue green, smooth gradient) I shutdown the phone after looking through it to find MicroG wasn't working. Rebooted with normal background (default Lineage image) Then I reflashed Lygisk, reflashed microg.

Wondering if I should try remove, and reinstall microg? But then ill have to reinstall all my apps to get GCM registered again

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220709-115818_microG Services Core.png
    Screenshot_20220709-115818_microG Services Core.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220709-120149_Lygisk.png
    Screenshot_20220709-120149_Lygisk.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220709-115854_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220709-115854_Settings.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: ichmyselfandi

ichmyselfandi

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys

Installed todays update, I have a problem.

MicroG is reporting, System SigSpoofing is not working. I have tried re-flashing Lygisk 25.1, no dice.
I have Zygisk on, enforce deny list on, MicroG package from Nift4 2.6.2.

After the update, the phone rebooted, with a different background (2 tone, blue green, smooth gradient) I shutdown the phone after looking through it to find MicroG wasn't working. Rebooted with normal background (default Lineage image) Then I reflashed Lygisk, reflashed microg.

Wondering if I should try remove, and reinstall microg? But then ill have to reinstall all my apps to get GCM registered again

Any ideas?

Have the same problem with microg and system spoofing after updating. I think something was missed while building the new rom update @Linux4 any idea how to fix it?

Your whatsapp notifications are getting pushed because it is not depended on GCM.

udaemon

Aug 11, 2020
I did this and switched to LineageMicrog. Backed up all my apps via Neo Backup. Then did a Factory reset, flashed zip and restored app backups. 30 min total.
sounds good! but did you have to do anything to make microg working again after migrating or did everything just work with the old settings?
if so did you back up all apps on your device incl. system apps (all that are shown in neo backup) or just the ones you installed?

has anybody made experience with seed vault, yet?
thanks for your help!

phamtieugiao

Nov 7, 2014

7hr08ik

Oct 8, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
OPPO Find X2 Pro
No.

I would then have to manually complete signaturespoofing for the Official version. Whereas the lineageos-microg has sigspoof, microg, keeps the update schedule, forked directly from Official sources.

I know all about microg magisk. That is the module I am currently having issues with 😃

phamtieugiao

Nov 7, 2014
No.

I would then have to manually complete signaturespoofing for the Official version. Whereas the lineageos-microg has sigspoof, microg, keeps the update schedule, forked directly from Official sources.

I know all about microg magisk. That is the module I am currently having issues with 😃
Signature spoofing works well for me, just install this Xposed module

7hr08ik

Oct 8, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Xposed modules have never been good for me. I'd rather stay away from them.

If im going to run this setup, ID rather keep it all as small and simple as possible. MicroG in the OS, with required SigSpoof is far better IMHO.

Running xposed ontop of magisk, running sigspoof for another magisk module, all built for Stock OS/kernel on an OS with so much AOSP, custom kernel etc etc etc. I want my phone to be reliable, clean, safe, with the minimum amount of complications. This is why I used LineageOS 😃

I am going to be waiting a day or 2. See if Linux4 comesback wh anything. If not, then the microg fork of lineage is going to be my next port of call. Then I will only have magisk for root, and the minimum modules

phamtieugiao

Nov 7, 2014
Xposed modules have never been good for me. I'd rather stay away from them.

If im going to run this setup, ID rather keep it all as small and simple as possible. MicroG in the OS, with required SigSpoof is far better IMHO.

Running xposed ontop of magisk, running sigspoof for another magisk module, all built for Stock OS/kernel on an OS with so much AOSP, custom kernel etc etc etc. I want my phone to be reliable, clean, safe, with the minimum amount of complications. This is why I used LineageOS 😃

I am going to be waiting a day or 2. See if Linux4 comesback wh anything. If not, then the microg fork of lineage is going to be my next port of call. Then I will only have magisk for root, and the minimum modules
I see. It depends on your needs. For me Xposed is a must, I have so many things that need it. May I convince you to have a look 🤣 https://www.xda-developers.com/best-xposed-modules/

ichmyselfandi

Mar 6, 2018
sounds good! but did you have to do anything to make microg working again after migrating or did everything just work with the old settings?
if so did you back up all apps on your device incl. system apps (all that are shown in neo backup) or just the ones you installed?

has anybody made experience with seed vault, yet?
thanks for your help!

I did a factory reset incl. data partition. Flashed Lineage for microG Recovery & Rom and afterwards I flashed Magisk apk before first boot. I only backed up my installed apps (no system apps) and restored them after first boot. Microg is working out of the box and should stay that way, because it's not 'hacked' into the system.

I will stay on this brand and it is basically the same as this Rom.

Reactions: udaemon

Brun0ls

Nov 13, 2013
Balneário Camboriú
Hello guys!
Longe time Custom ROM user here, since like Galaxy S2.
I just flashed this marvelous custom ROM, but now i'm kinda Lost about the current ways to pass safety net, use Netflix and banking apps.
Can someone shed me a light?

Is it still possible to spoof my device to a Pixel one to use unlimited Google Photos?

And is it possible to have root and pass all the safetynet checks?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1607247455067.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    • Follow the instructions here

Downloads:

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're using TWRP
    • DO NOT Report bugs while having Magisk installed (especially with Zygisk enabled)
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
    Telegram group

Contributors
    Linux4
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820/tree/lineage-19.1
    Requirements:
    • Any Q, R or S based firmware installed on your device.

Pre-Install Instructions

Warning: The following instructions will unlock the bootloader and wipe all userdata on the device.

1. Connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    2. Enable Developer Options by pressing the “Build Number” option in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu
      • From within the Developer options menu, enable OEM unlock.
    3. Power off the device, and boot it into download mode:
      • With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Bixby and connect USB cable to PC.
      • Now, click the button that the onscren instructions coorelate to “Continue” and/or “Unlock Bootloader”.
    4. Your device will reboot, you may now unplug the USB cable from your device.
    5. The device will demand you format userdata, please follow the onscreen instructions to do so.
    6. Run through Android Setup skipping everything you can, then connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    7. Re-enable Development settings by clicking the “Build Number” option 10 times, in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu, and verify that “OEM Unlock” is still enabled in the “Developer options” menu.

Installing LineageOS for the first time
    1. Flash lineage recovery
      Only the provided lineage recovery will be supported,
      using TWRP might result in a possible data loss!!

If using Odin rename the lineage recovery image for your model to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using e.g 7zip.
      If using Heimdall use: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot
    2. Boot lineage recovery
      IMPORTANT: Do not boot into system again before booting recovery, or system will restore stock recovery!
      If using Odin untick auto-reboot before flashing.
      After flashing reboot by pressing Volume Down and Power for approximately 7 seconds,
      immediately hold Volume Up, Bixby and Power to boot recovery
      IMPORTANT: As of OneUI 3 your device needs to be connected to a PC via USB cable in order to be able to
      boot recovery via Volume Up, Bixby and Power.
    3. Factory reset using Factory reset -> Format data/factory reset
      Warning: Unlike TWRP this will also erase internal storage!
    4. Sideload LineageOS by enabling sideload via Apply Update -> Apply from ADB
      Then run adb sideload <path to your lineage.zip> on your PC
      Optional:
    5. Sideload GApps and Lygisk by repeating above step
      with their zip/apk

Magisk
    As this ROM has a working ramdisk sideloading the magisk apk is enough, just as it is
    on every other device, no bootimage with magisk included or installing to recovery is needed!
    I also strongly recommend to use Lygisk instead,
    which is a fork of Magisk that aims to improve support for devices with FBE that can't (and shouldn't anyways!) decrypt userdata in recovery,
    this will also fix OTAs getting stuck while having installed Magisk.
    Features

• SELinux enforcing
    • AES-256-XTS FBE encryption
    • Latest Linux 4.14.x kernel
    • All cameras are working
    • Ramdisk is working

Known issues

• VoLTE/VoWiFi
    • You tell me
    HI Linux4,
    Just a "little"question, when are we going to become official, do you have an idea?
    Thank you in advance for your answer and especially for all your work !

19.0 is in general not even close to an official release at this point, all I can tell you is, if we're not running into bigger issues (and currently we don't seem to) S10/N10 Series might be in the first batch of devices to get official 19.x once it's ready.
    Please don't ask for a more specific ETA because I can't give one.