[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] PixelExperience [AOSP][ENCRYPTION][LineageOS Recovery Supported]

Search This thread

Twin.Twiggs

Oct 13, 2018
I faced volume is a bit lower than stock, and some lag on animation. Anyone faced this, too?

heni63

Dec 26, 2017
I faced volume is a bit lower than stock, and some lag on animation. Anyone faced this, too?

Yes, Volume is a bit lower. The Animation Lag idk.

I switched to Stock Rom for the Camera.
Optimizing Stock Rom gives pretty good Battery Life too!
I followed this guide.

Although I would debloat stock With ADB.

My Aosp Settings, the most important ones, are
- Low Display Light,
- Underclock CPU at least 25% (create different profiles for example with your kernel Manager)
- I used unencrypted Lineage, that gave some better battery too, but it's not supported by the dev officially so problems will come when updating I think.....
- "buffer size" in dev settings or what it's called to "off" or 0
- disable zram when rooted with kernel Manager
- disable notifying when quality network nearby
- disable storage Manager
- disable tap to wake and tap to sleep
- disable "trace debuggable applications" in dev settings
- in general just disable stuff you don't need
- I used to put "selinux" to permissive but some are saying it doesn't do anything for performance...some say it does...I'd let it enabled for security not I guess.

I guess my tips aren't as good anymore, but maybe some help you. The video was great for me, in general finding features in your Rom and disabling those you don't need it good.

grujea

Apr 3, 2011
Hi guys, I'm running now on expressluke's PE with TWRP on my S10, but unfortunately battery is really poor (coming from Evolution X A11 on Lineage Recovery).

So, noob question: Can a recovery, hence TWRP vs Lineage affect battery life? Or, is it just a ROM thing/another reason?

Thanks!

ThusSpakeZ

Sep 22, 2021
Hi guys, I'm running now on expressluke's PE with TWRP on my S10, but unfortunately battery is really poor (coming from Evolution X A11 on Lineage Recovery).

So, noob question: Can a recovery, hence TWRP vs Lineage affect battery life? Or, is it just a ROM thing/another reason?

Thanks!
From my experience, ROMs that support TWRP here have terrible battery life. It definitely is a ROM thing, not a recovery thing, but the ROMs here that have good battery life usually don't support TWRP and only work on Lineage Recovery.

I would highly recommend you follow the instructions to get back Lineage recovery working on your device, completely wiping it, and installing this ROM instead of luke's. Your battery life will improve considerably

Reactions: grujea

yura808

Mar 19, 2017
Hello. How to add a sound switch to the curtain? Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, PixelExperience_beyond2lte-12.0-20220223-0510-OFFICIAL
I'm only the second day on this firmware. I like everything very much, but there is not enough sound / vibration / mute switch in the blind.
Maybe there is some kind of third-party program?

Attachments

• IMG_20220321_180632_645.jpg
    IMG_20220321_180632_645.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: December 2021 (12.0.0_r27)
    Stable Release Date: 21/1/2022
    Build author/Device Maintainer: @Orel6505

Sources&Trees
    • ROM Source: (Link)
    • Device tree: (LineageOS gerrit)
    • Common device tree: (LineageOS gerrit)
    • Kernel: (Link)
    • Vendor: (Link)
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
    will you support ota later?😝
    Yes, when OTA will be available
    I'll fix it next update
    Also beyond0lte NFC is not working for me :(