[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] PixelExperience [AOSP][ENCRYPTION][LineageOS Recovery Supported]

Search This thread

heni63

Account currently disabled
Dec 26, 2017
GB
meettomy.site
Can anyone comment on the battery and camera performance compared to stock? Just wanting anyone to share their experience please 🙂
EDIT: This counts for Lineage Os 19, I was confused with the threat I opened. I still think it should be similar?😅

Battery is way better. Camera is not as good, I mean everything works but as far as I know am not able to get 4k60fps. But tbh the battery and performance benefit really win. With my Setup (underclocked and some other settings) on WLAN and 20% Brightness...App Light Control, I get over 7h sot. Also AOD off.

I guess you get like 20--30% more battery without changing the settings? 🤔

jason.dude

May 7, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S10+
EDIT: This counts for Lineage Os 19, I was confused with the threat I opened. I still think it should be similar?😅

Battery is way better. Camera is not as good, I mean everything works but as far as I know am not able to get 4k60fps. But tbh the battery and performance benefit really win. With my Setup (underclocked and some other settings) on WLAN and 20% Brightness...App Light Control, I get over 7h sot. Also AOD off.

I suppose it could be similar but either way, thank you for the response. Do you have the S10+ also? I'm still running on the original battery so I understand that the best solution is still to replace it. But while I still can then maybe some optimizations and a really good custom ROM could extend it a little bit more :D Lastly, I don't really need 4k@60fps but does the camera app have Google's HDR or Night Sight?

heni63

Dec 26, 2017
GB
meettomy.site
I suppose it could be similar but either way, thank you for the response. Do you have the S10+ also? I'm still running on the original battery so I understand that the best solution is still to replace it. But while I still can then maybe some optimizations and a really good custom ROM could extend it a little bit more :D Lastly, I don't really need 4k@60fps but does the camera app have Google's HDR or Night Sight?
I have an s10e. Also runnin the original battery (it's almost 3 years Old I think), and wasn't exchanged before so far I know. I think there are gcams who should be able to do that, but I don't know really. Haven't set up Gcam really for Lineage 12 because I wasn't sure how stable it is, but since I stick to it I might try to install in the next days

Can anyone comment on the battery and camera performance compared to stock? Just wanting anyone to share their experience please

You can record in 4k60fps with BSG gcam and config from support group.

heni63

Dec 26, 2017
GB
meettomy.site
You can record in 4k60fps with BSG gcam and config from support group.
I tried it. It's always black when I go for 60fps, even on 1080p :/ (on all lineage versions so far, also 18.0) Can you give me the link to the Bsg Cam and Profile? (I never tried profiles) Maybe the reason is Iam on Lineage? Or maybe it's because Iam on Lineage 19 (so either lineage or the android version Idk).

Reactions: nikolayvsks

jokergato

Jun 21, 2015
Can you update to OneUI 4.0 fw?
I just updated to OneUI 4.0 fw (now with baseband version G970FXXUEGULB)

Sometimes it works, and sometimes I have to turn off NFC and back on to make it work again. So I would say it works, but is not reliable, is there anything else to make it work better? because with the official One UI from Samsung NFC was working flawlessly so idk if it's something about like the VoLTE issue or the speakers thing with Samsung.

heni63

Dec 26, 2017
GB
meettomy.site
I just updated to OneUI 4.0 fw (now with baseband version G970FXXUEGULB)

Sometimes it works, and sometimes I have to turn off NFC and back on to make it work again. So I would say it works, but is not reliable, is there anything else to make it work better? because with the official One UI from Samsung NFC was working flawlessly so idk if it's something about like the VoLTE issue or the speakers thing with Samsung.
Maybe wipe everything, do a fresh firmware update, lineage Os with Lineage recovery and first install without gapps etc (just to test how NFC is or isn't working)

Last edited:

thepouroverguy

Jan 28, 2014
Does anyone know if there's any issues with bluetooth and audio/video calls on WhatsApp/Google Duo etc? I had an issue with another S10e ROM where it would make mine and the other persons voice sound completely distorted like a chipmunk, when on bluetooth with my true wireless earbuds. The issue doesn't exist for me on the stock ROM.

Does anyone know if there's any issues with bluetooth and audio/video calls on WhatsApp/Google Duo etc? I had an issue with another S10e ROM where it would make mine and the other persons voice sound completely distorted like a chipmunk, when on bluetooth with my true wireless earbuds. The issue doesn't exist for me on the stock ROM.
I'll fix it next update.

Reactions: thepouroverguy

Twin.Twiggs

Oct 13, 2018

Can you share some settings for battery? I mean, underclocking and other settings that made you a good battery...
I've used PE for a week, and in my opinion, battery is a bit worse compared with oneUI 3.0, I dont know why.
which camera app is included?
Default AOSP camera is included, but you can install GCam by BSG for better quality.

Reactions: HAKHD4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: December 2021 (12.0.0_r27)
    Stable Release Date: 21/1/2022
    Build author/Device Maintainer: @Orel6505

Sources&Trees
    • ROM Source: (Link)
    • Device tree: (LineageOS gerrit)
    • Common device tree: (LineageOS gerrit)
    • Kernel: (Link)
    • Vendor: (Link)
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
    will you support ota later?😝
    Yes, when OTA will be available
    I'll fix it next update
    Also beyond0lte NFC is not working for me :(