Search This thread

Neil_Armstrong_

Jan 23, 2014
Nantes
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8
Disclaimer

Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Hello,
Let me share with you my unofficial Lineage OS 19 build. More informations on the rom on their website.
Don't expect regular updates and full support until the official LOS 19 comes out, as i do it on my free time for my personal use.

Instructions & Prerequisites.
Read documentation before doing anything
adb and fastboot support
Bootloader unlocked
Be on the latest OOS 11 firmware. You can try from a different firmware version but i can't guarantee it will work.
Follow the Lineage 18.1 instructions thread carefully, the instructions work with 19 also
If you need Gapps, check the Gapps guide before doing anything

Root : TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. You may patch the boot.img from the Google Drive folder with Magisk

Downloads.
ROM : Google Drive (Only the .zip file is needed)
Recovery : Lineage downloads
Check consistent partitions : File

What's working.
At the first boot, statusbar may not work, just reboot the device
You tell me

Sources.
Vendor tree : proprietary_vendor_oneplus
Device trees : android_device_oneplus_instantnoodle
android_device_oneplus_sm8250-common
Hardware tree : android_hardware_oneplus
Kernel tree : android_kernel_oneplus_sm8250

Android version : 12
Security patch level : June, 2022

Last edited:

Neil_Armstrong_

Jan 23, 2014
Nantes
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8
070522 - A new build is available with Signature Spoofing built-in

Check this out !

Screenshot_20220705-182901_Signature Spoofing Checker.png

Credits to @invisibazinga, @OmniTechnaut and @Vega206

Last edited:
Reactions: ps000000
I was just going to test it myself later tonight. I have backups so I'm not worried. Will update later.
Update 1: Managed to get it updated from 18.1. Dirty flashing caused a bootoop. Clean flashing will work. I don't know if it would have made a difference in the outcome but I flashed the new recovery before I updated. Gonna try to get it rooted next.

Update 2: Got root. Mission success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neil_Armstrong_

keaheng

Feb 19, 2013
Cambodia
Update 1: Managed to get it updated from 18.1. Dirty flashing caused a bootoop. Clean flashing will work. I don't know if it would have made a difference in the outcome but I flashed the new recovery before I updated. Gonna try to get it rooted next.

What recovery did you use and what firmware version?

Neil_Armstrong_

Jan 23, 2014
Nantes
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8

Yes it seems Factory Reset is mandatory before flashing another rom (aicp A12 instructions ie)

Top Liked Posts