[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12]LineageOS 19.1 for Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra Exynos

Search This thread

shakeshaker

Feb 13, 2022
So, I have bought a S205G and I would like to install LOS19.1. With my old S9 it was easy and I hope for the S20 it is the same.

However, the questions are due to the signature spoofing. I have made the changes of the services.jar on my own and it wasn't a big deal. you can find the instructions here:

In addition, there are other possibilities to make signature spoofing happen:

So, from my point of view, it isn't necessary to have a build-in signature spoofing in the rom builds.

Regards
dreas
Tried NanoDroid Patcher on this rom. Not working. Besides it's better to have microg embedded in the rom so not to mess things up. Thinking of moving to oneplus 9 pro. There is an official lemonadep microg lineageos rom since this rom seems to be abandoned.

vlasek321

May 2, 2022
I need to say you Thank You many,many,many times. You have done great job with this ROM and I think you give a lot of your time in this project <3 For me is it what it should be. Who need microg or gapps? I want this OS,because I want more privacy and google can be about everything,but not privacy.
And one good idea for those,who really miss the google maps,can be mapy.cz... Wish you all good night and say one more time thank you,Mr DeHuMaNiZeD. Peace
obscura1651541295292.jpg

pintasmapila

Aug 5, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S20
Ok, so for now, this rom is working beautifully.
Got Samsung Wear working, Google Pay, banking apps. 120hz is also working... so fine, so good.
The camera is far from perfect, but where it lacks in camera quality, it compensates in battery and customization.
Waiting (hopefully) for more updates :)

Reactions: KGRadriano

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Have a nice day. When the Camera will be as it should be. Is not working. The sound is staggering, it should be at least 30% better. Handsfree free is not heard. I think that over the years, it could be better.

felipehsouzah

Jun 2, 2022
Any resource similar to the stock rom safe folder? Is the AOSP android multi-user mode possible to hide?
I need something like Xiaomi's second space or Samsung secure folder !

73sydney

Any resource similar to the stock rom safe folder? Is the AOSP android multi-user mode possible to hide?
I need something like Xiaomi's second space or Samsung secure folder !

Samsung secure folder only works on a non rooted Samsung phone...

you might like to try Island from the play store if youre just trying to run an app in isolation

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Have a nice day. Don't be angry that I'm asking, but does any of the developers on the camere and on sound boosting by at least 30%, especially hands free needs boosting. Thanks for the answers.

Benoni1

Mar 2, 2015
Czech
Among other things, I would rather like the TWRP, which is official for the samsung s20 and works very well with it, to work in the next issue of Lineage os. Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone here knows Why the s10+ gets official builds of lineage long time ago and our s20s have a pour releases timeline and even no official yet? What have the s10 series that 20 dont? =(
    1607247455067.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    • Follow the instructions here

Downloads:

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're using TWRP
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
    Telegram group

Contributors
    DeHuMaNiZeD
    Linux4
    Synt4x.93
    Alastor89

Device tree and kernel source code:
    Exynoobs github
    Requirements:
    • S based firmware (OneUI4)

Pre-Install Instructions

Warning: The following instructions will unlock the bootloader and wipe all userdata on the device.

1. Connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    2. Enable Developer Options by pressing the “Build Number” option in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu
      • From within the Developer options menu, enable OEM unlock.
    3. Power off the device, and boot it into download mode:
      • With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Volume Up and connect USB cable to PC.
      • Now, click the button that the onscren instructions coorelate to “Continue” and/or “Unlock Bootloader”.
    4. Your device will reboot, you may now unplug the USB cable from your device.
    5. The device will demand you format userdata, please follow the onscreen instructions to do so.
    6. Run through Android Setup skipping everything you can, then connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    7. Re-enable Development settings by clicking the “Build Number” option 10 times, in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu, and verify that “OEM Unlock” is still enabled in the “Developer options” menu.

Installing LineageOS for the first time
    1. Flash lineage recovery
      Only the provided lineage recovery will be supported,
      using TWRP might result in a possible data loss!!

If using Odin rename the lineage recovery image for your model to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using e.g 7zip.
      If using Heimdall use: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot
    2. Boot lineage recovery
      IMPORTANT: Do not boot into system again before booting recovery, or system will restore stock recovery!
      If using Odin untick auto-reboot before flashing.
      After flashing reboot by pressing Volume Down and Power for approximately 7 seconds,
      immediately hold Volume Up and Power to boot recovery
      IMPORTANT: As of OneUI 3 your device needs to be connected to a PC via USB cable in order to be able to
      boot recovery via Volume Up and Power.
    3. Factory reset using Factory reset -> Format data/factory reset
      Warning: Unlike TWRP this will also erase internal storage!
    4. Sideload LineageOS by enabling sideload via Apply Update -> Apply from ADB
      Then run adb sideload <path to your lineage.zip> on your PC
      Optional:
    5. Sideload GApps and magisk by repeating above step
      with their zip/apk
    Known issues:
    • VoLTE/VoWiFi
    • Google maps

Firmware upgrade instructions:
    • Get the latest firmware for your device here
    • Follow the provided instruction for flashing with Heimdall
    New builds are up, there were alot of changes, please read the changelog on https://exynoobs.github.io/OTA and enjoy. :)
    UP!

i am interested in MicroG too
    Yup. I installed twrp flashed microg. Microg and everything works perfectly. Very stable. But no signature spoofing. Keeping it as my daily driver.