Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

About LineageOS
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project, with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.​
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub organization.​
And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.​
You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.​
Official LineageOS website : http://lineageos.org
About LineageOS Legal : http://lineageos.org/legal

Important Information
1. This ROM operates without ODM images, just follow the installation instructions.
2. This ROM does not intended to support Google Camera, but you can try some mods.
Downloads Links
LineageOS 19:
Google Applications (optional):
MindTheGapps: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322935 (Android 12.1 -> arm64)
Recommended Recovery (optional):

Flashing and updating
Please install the latest version of TWRP to avoid further issues with recovery!

LineageOS clean install:
  • Download the latest build of LineageOS ROM
  • Full wipe and factory reset (recommended / backup to make sure not to loose data)
  • Flash the LineageOS ROM zip from the Recovery
  • Flash the GApps to have the Google Applications (optional)
  • Every additional zip you want to flash (optional)
  • Reboot
LineageOS update/upgrade:
  • Wipe cache and dalvik cache
  • Flash the latest LineageOS ROM zip from the Recovery
  • Reboot
You can also update using the built-in Updater (requires at least TWRP 3.6.x or LineageOS Recovery)

About the builds:

Issues and reports
  • Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
  • If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
  • Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred
    (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0
    (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Also thanks to:
  • The LineageOS Team
  • The SODP Team
  • Everyone involved in working and testing
Contributors
Chippa_a
ROM OS Version: 12.x
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x

Version Information
Stable

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220329-010830_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220329-010830_Settings.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:

Chippa_a

Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2015
Sony Xperia X
OnePlus 9RT
FEATURES AND ISSUES
  • Boot: Ok
  • Bluetooth: Ok
  • WiFi: Ok
  • WiFi Hotspot: Unknown
  • RIL - Phone - Data: Ok
  • GPS: Ok
  • Camera: Ok
  • Camcorder: Ok
  • Lights: Ok
  • MicroSD: Ok
  • Accelerometer: Ok
  • Compass: Ok
  • Gyroscope: Ok
  • QTI sensors: Ok
  • Touchscreen: Ok
  • FM Radio: N/A
  • Fingerprint: Ok
  • Vibrator: Ok
  • Microphone: Ok
  • Audio & music: Ok
  • Bluetooth audio: Ok
  • NFC: Unknown (HCE: Unknown)
  • Kernel: Ok
  • Graphics: Ok
  • 3D Rendering: Ok
  • Clock: Ok
  • DRM: Unknown
  • Offline Charging: Ok
  • USB: Ok
  • USB Tethering: Unknown
  • USB OTG: Ok
  • Encryption: Ok
  • SEPolicies: Enforcing

Last edited:

lupopa

Sep 1, 2016
Dannenberg
lupopa.de
I have installed from lineageos 9 to this Version without GAPPs...

Now I wanted to install the gapps, but I no longer have twrp on it. Where can I find a suitable twrp version? as APK, because I don't have a picture on my smartphone with adb reboot bootloader.

What can I do?

Edit: Error: This GApps pkg is for Android 12.0.x ONLY Please download the correct version for your ROM: 12 (SDK32)

Edit1: I have now Installed 17.1... you can ignore this Post or Delete...

Last edited:

andreamtp

Mar 29, 2022
Thanks @Chippa_a for your effort. I've installed and it is really a snappy and responsive release: wifi, lte, voice calls and fingerprint are working fine.

I've tried to enable device encryption, procedure completed but then got stuck in reboot loop.
At startup:
- black screen with text that device cannot be trusted because unlocked
- white screen with sony logo
- lineage OS loading screen
- <repeat>

I've installed TWRP 3.6.1_9.0: Are anyhow meaningful the logs from there?
They're attacched, just in case. If there's any other procedure I can do to obtain more meaningful data, please link it to me and I'll try to do it, prior wiping system and reinstall.

Attachments

• xperia.zip
    43.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
The rom is great but has anyone experienced a bug? Everytime I play a recorded video my speakers make a high pitched noise, a noise that sounds like a radio is out of tune. That noise totally roasted my speakers, had to swap them. Not sure why that happend, other than that the roms is really amazing. Is there any possibilitiy for the gapps to cause this? I was using Mind The Gapps.

Chippa_a

Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2015
Sony Xperia X
OnePlus 9RT

New build is available!

• April 2022 security patches
  • Fixed critical audio related issues
  • LineageOS upstream updates and fixes
Note: To make the new app icons take effect, just clear the data of Trebuchet application.

You can install the new build manually or using the built-in Updater (requires at least TWRP 3.6.x or LineageOS Recovery).

Last edited:

StrangeCat0711

Mar 29, 2022
bluetooth audio works fine,tested with my aptx headphone。But front camera can not take photos with accurate color.

Last edited:

tomy1802

Sep 17, 2016
Buenos Aires
As far as I have tested, the rom is working pretty well so far, however I'm getting a pretty strong screen retention effect for some reason. Calibrating all colors to 80% in LiveDisplay settings fixes it, but makes the phone feel stuttery as hell. This also happens when enabling Night Light, regardless if LiveDisplay settings were modified or not.

I attached some logs. Hope they're of help to you.

Attachments

• logs.zip
    475.9 KB · Views: 16

Chippa_a

Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2015
Sony Xperia X
OnePlus 9RT
Please install the latest version of TWRP to avoid further issues with recovery!
You can also update using the built-in Updater (requires at least TWRP 3.6.x or LineageOS Recovery)

Please read these notes carefully and do not report any issues with older TWRP.

Also it is not recommended to reboot from recovery (to recovery) if you have wiped the system partition (OS is not installed), or you will get stuck with TWRP splash screen as well. This issue will be investigated and probably fixed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: jediknight23

El bicho siuuuuuu

Apr 20, 2022
Good colleagues, could someone tell me about their experience with this rom, what works and what doesn't.
I'm about to install it but I want to be sure if it's worth it compared to the stock rom, as well as if the quality of the camera drops a lot.

Last edited:

jediknight23

May 1, 2014
I love this rom, i use it since two weeks and I don't have had any issues with it! Camera quality is still very good, as expected for a custom rom.
So, I can highly recommend it, it's the best thing you can do for your Xperia X!
Pay your device it's last respects and install this rom 🙂

Reactions: El bicho siuuuuuu

tomy1802

Sep 17, 2016
Buenos Aires
I love this rom, i use it since two weeks and I don't have had any issues with it! Camera quality is still very good, as expected for a custom rom.
So, I can highly recommend it, it's the best thing you can do for your Xperia X!
Pay your device it's last respects and install this rom 🙂
Aren't you having any issues with LiveDisplay and/or night light? What about screen retention (fake burn in)? I'm loving the rom and the Material You design, but those 2 problems are ruining my experience.

Btw, battery life is quite good in this rom.

Is there any way to get video stabilization on this ROM? Also magisk doesn't show the modules that are available for download through the magisk app, modules fails to flash even if I download it from the magisk site and try to flash it. Is there any way to flash the modules? I wanted to flash the Pix3lify magisk module. Any help would be great :D

Edit: I found out why magisk doesn't show the modules so that's not an issue, but installing the module is, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

About LineageOS
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project, with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.​
    All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub organization.​
    And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.​
    You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.​
    Official LineageOS website : http://lineageos.org
    About LineageOS Legal : http://lineageos.org/legal

Important Information
    1. This ROM operates without ODM images, just follow the installation instructions.
    2. This ROM does not intended to support Google Camera, but you can try some mods.
    Downloads Links
    LineageOS 19:
    Google Applications (optional):
    MindTheGapps: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322935 (Android 12.1 -> arm64)
    Recommended Recovery (optional):

Flashing and updating

LineageOS clean install:
    • Full wipe and factory reset (recommended / backup to make sure not to loose data)
    • Flash the LineageOS ROM zip from the Recovery
    • Flash the GApps to have the Google Applications (optional)
    • Reboot
    LineageOS update/upgrade:
    • Wipe cache and dalvik cache
    • Flash the latest LineageOS ROM zip from the Recovery
    • Reboot

About the builds:

Issues and reports
    • Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
    • If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
    • Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred
      (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0
      (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    Also thanks to:
    • The LineageOS Team
    • The SODP Team
    • Everyone involved in working and testing
    Contributors
    Chippa_a
    ROM OS Version: 12.x
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x

Version Information
    Stable

New build is available!

• May 2022 security patches
    • Fixed Full Disk Encryption
    You can install the new build manually or using the built-in Updater app (requires at least TWRP 3.6.x or LineageOS Recovery).

Note: To get a working Android 12 decryption in recovery, you must install the latest version (≥ 3.6.1_9-1) of TWRP.
    FEATURES AND ISSUES
    • Boot: Ok
    • Bluetooth: Ok
    • WiFi: Ok
    • WiFi Hotspot: Unknown
    • RIL - Phone - Data: Ok
    • GPS: Ok
    • Camera: Ok
    • Camcorder: Ok
    • Lights: Ok
    • MicroSD: Ok
    • Accelerometer: Ok
    • Compass: Ok
    • Gyroscope: Ok
    • QTI sensors: Ok
    • Touchscreen: Ok
    • FM Radio: N/A
    • Fingerprint: Ok
    • Vibrator: Ok
    • Microphone: Ok
    • Audio & music: Ok
    • Bluetooth audio: Ok
    • NFC: Unknown (HCE: Unknown)
    • Kernel: Ok
    • Graphics: Ok
    • 3D Rendering: Ok
    • Clock: Ok
    • DRM: Unknown
    • Offline Charging: Ok
    • USB: Ok
    • USB Tethering: Unknown
    • USB OTG: Ok
    • Encryption: Ok
    • SEPolicies: Enforcing

New build is available!

• April 2022 security patches
    • Fixed critical audio related issues
    Note: To make the new app icons take effect, just clear the data of Trebuchet application.

You can install the new build manually or using the built-in Updater (requires at least TWRP 3.6.x or LineageOS Recovery).
    Just noticed that my back camera doesn't focus, anyone faced this problem?

Camera: Partially ok (main camera: broken focus)

This is a known issue, but it has been fixed and will be included in the upcoming build.