• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12][Material You][Signature Spoofing] LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Search This thread

ThePS4Gamer

Dec 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Redmi Note 10
This isn't an issue is the consequences of the fact that selinux is enforced...
But this means that I can't share anything from those apps without opening up the built-in file manager, opening those files in their respective viewer applications, tapping on share, selecting the app I would like to share it in and only THEN I can choose with whom I'd like to share the file.

And I have to do this cumbersome process over and over, just share something with friends or my teachers at college.

Other SELinux-enforcing ROMs didn't do this.

ThePS4Gamer

Dec 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Redmi Note 10
This is absolutely nonsense.
Yeah, other ROMs with SELinux enabled let me access my storage devices directly from an app other than the built-in file manager.

Lineage OS 19 is already a solid ROM, but with this storage access issue, I can't help myself but restore my Nandroid backup of an already used DotOS install.

It's nice that we are able to run Android 12 way ahead of the curve (even compared to Pixel users), but I am not ready for an upgrade yet because of this system-breaking storage access issue.

sobe00

Aug 17, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10e
This is absolutely nonsense.

Probably I Imnot been clear about what I meant. If the application not ask for runtime permission is clearly an issue (probably with the application), but the mainly selinux goal is to shrink access to device's hardware when it not explicitly allowed, so the fact that an application cannot access directly to the storage I think may be quiet normal inside a selinux enforced system. But maybe I'm wrong, I'm not an Android expert. Anyway I have not noticed this behavior and I can access without problems to my internal storage.

Linux4

Probably I Imnot been clear about what I meant. If the application not ask for runtime permission is clearly an issue (probably with the application), but the mainly selinux goal is to shrink access to device's hardware when it not explicitly allowed, so the fact that an application cannot access directly to the storage I think may be quiet normal inside a selinux enforced system. But maybe I'm wrong, I'm not an Android expert. Anyway I have not noticed this behavior and I can access without problems to my internal storage.

You're wrong that's all I have to say at this point.

cgirerd

May 17, 2015
San Diego
i cant find it daddy
Item number 5 + final note at the end of the second post of OP:
"
5. Sideload GApps and magisk by repeating above step
with their zip/apk

Magisk
As this ROM has a working ramdisk sideloading the magisk apk is enough, just as it is
on every other device, no bootimage with magisk included or installing to recovery is needed!
"

Reactions: efkhai469

Angel28198428

Jan 20, 2019
View attachment 5433153

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Todo el código fuente de LineageOS está disponible en el repositorio Github de LineageOS . Y si desea contribuir a LineageOS, visite Gerrit Code Review . También puede ver el registro de cambios para obtener una lista completa de cambios y características.

Instrucciones:
  • Siga las instrucciones aquí

Descargas:

Informar errores
  • NO informe de errores si está ejecutando un kernel personalizado o si instaló Xposed
  • NO informe errores si está utilizando TWRP
  • Tome un logcat justo después de que se haya producido el problema. ( Incluya al menos algunas páginas del registro, no solo las últimas líneas, a menos que sepa lo que está haciendo ) .
  • Si es un reinicio aleatorio, tome / proc / last_kmsg. (No se moleste en obtener un logcat a menos que pueda obtenerlo justo antes del reinicio. Un logcat después de un reinicio es inútil)
  • Si el problema desaparece después de ejecutar "setenforce 0" desde un shell raíz, tome /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Recuerde proporcionar tanta información como sea posible. Cuanta más información proporciones, es más probable que se resuelva el error. Tampoco informe problemas conocidos. Cualquier error no informado en el formato de informe de error a continuación puede ignorarse.

[CÓDIGO] ¿Cuál es tu ...
Versión de LineageOS:
URL de descarga de LineageOS:
Versión de Gapps:

Tuviste--
limpiar:
restaurar con copia de seguridad de titanio:
reiniciar después de tener el problema:

Estas usando--
un asesino de tareas:
un núcleo no almacenado:
otras modificaciones:

Proporcione cualquier información adicional (observaciones / frecuencia del problema / última versión en la que funcionó / etc.) según sea necesario: [/ CÓDIGO]

Apoyo
Grupo de telegramas

Colaboradores
Linux4
Código fuente: Próximamente
Fuente del kernel: https://github.com/Linux4/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820
no puedo volver a android 11 S.O.S

efkhai469

May 25, 2019
Berlin
Item number 5 + final note at the end of the second post of OP:
"
5. Sideload GApps and magisk by repeating above step
with their zip/apk

Magisk
As this ROM has a working ramdisk sideloading the magisk apk is enough, just as it is
on every other device, no bootimage with magisk included or installing to recovery is needed!
"
i was confused for a moment, thanks for your time!

kashortiexda

Jan 12, 2011
has the audio problem in bluetooth calls been solved in this build? The rom is awesom but the bluetooth audio is blocking me to use as a daily driver
It doesn't look like any new BT fixes has been brought in by the LineageOS devs yet.. but I guess the best way is to flash and try this new build.

I saw this, but it seems for LOS 18.1 not 19.0

Hopefully soon the LOS Devs will sort BT.
Playing music on BT headphone / Bose speaker works fine but any calls (phone/WhatsApp/Teams etc are completely borked - voice is garbled in and out and other side cannot hear me and I cannot hear them, sounds like a computer garble underwater !)

Asapakyou01

Dec 31, 2017
Hi may i ask i already succesful flash the rom. But i cant restore my google files. May i ask is theres a way that i can restore it or maybe i need to flash the right gapps to make it?

Top Liked Posts

Hey, first of all, nice ROM, smooth and reliable even in the current state! But is it just me or someone else has this little green LED blinking, when "AOD" is on? I wonder what can be the cause and the downsides of this... No matter if there are unread notifications or there are not, it just always blinks
    I believe that's the proximity sensor
    Guys, please keep it civil and on-topic. I'm going to clean up that thread, and ask you to be respectful and polite even when frustrated, infuriated, and other words in "-ed".
    See Rule 2.3 :
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    New builds are up, see
    for changelog
    Just donated through you paypal Linux4, your work is highly appreciated. Thanks for this nice ROM!
    Ah yes, flashing over previous 19 builds is fine, but I would not recommend flashing over 18.1. I mean you can save all your data and try if you want to see what happens, but it's probably unlikely that it works I think (I don't have enough knowledge to tell for sure though).

Actually flashing over my *unofficial* 18.1 builds is supposed to work fine, I wouldn't recommend doing it at this point if you're using gapps though.
    Does it show the option but the button doesn't work? Need more context to help answer

After the boot. It directs me to homescreen. Unlike most of roms theres introduction where you can login your google account and have a option to restore
    1607247455067.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    • Follow the instructions here

Downloads:

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're using TWRP
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
    Telegram group

Contributors
    Linux4
    Source Code: Coming soon
    Kernel source: https://github.com/Linux4/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820
    Requirements:
    • Any Q or R based firmware installed on your device.

Pre-Install Instructions

Warning: The following instructions will unlock the bootloader and wipe all userdata on the device.

1. Connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    2. Enable Developer Options by pressing the “Build Number” option in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu
      • From within the Developer options menu, enable OEM unlock.
    3. Power off the device, and boot it into download mode:
      • With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Bixby and connect USB cable to PC.
      • Now, click the button that the onscren instructions coorelate to “Continue” and/or “Unlock Bootloader”.
    4. Your device will reboot, you may now unplug the USB cable from your device.
    5. The device will demand you format userdata, please follow the onscreen instructions to do so.
    6. Run through Android Setup skipping everything you can, then connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    7. Re-enable Development settings by clicking the “Build Number” option 10 times, in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu, and verify that “OEM Unlock” is still enabled in the “Developer options” menu.

Installing LineageOS for the first time
    1. Flash lineage recovery
      Only the provided lineage recovery will be supported,
      using TWRP might result in a possible data loss!!

If using Odin rename the lineage recovery image for your model to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using e.g 7zip.
      If using Heimdall use: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot
    2. Boot lineage recovery
      IMPORTANT: Do not boot into system again before booting recovery, or system will restore stock recovery!
      If using Odin untick auto-reboot before flashing.
      After flashing reboot by pressing Volume Down and Power for approximately 7 seconds,
      immediately hold Volume Up, Bixby and Power to boot recovery
      IMPORTANT: As of OneUI 3 your device needs to be connected to a PC via USB cable in order to be able to
      boot recovery via Volume Up, Bixby and Power.
    3. Factory reset using Factory reset -> Format data/factory reset
      Warning: Unlike TWRP this will also erase internal storage!
    4. Sideload LineageOS by enabling sideload via Apply Update -> Apply from ADB
      Then run adb sideload <path to your lineage.zip> on your PC
      Optional:
    5. Sideload GApps and Lygisk by repeating above step
      with their zip/apk

Magisk
    I also strongly recommend to use Lygisk instead,
    which is a fork of Magisk that aims to improve support for devices with FBE that can't (and shouldn't anyways!) decrypt userdata in recovery,
    this will also fix OTAs getting stuck while having installed Magisk.
    Features

• SELinux enforcing
    • AES-256-XTS FBE encryption
    • Latest Linux 4.14.x kernel
    • All cameras are working
    • Ramdisk is working

Known issues

• VoLTE/VoWiFi
    • LineageOS specific features like livedisplay (for now)
    • You tell me
    Guys, please keep it civil and on-topic. I'm going to clean up that thread, and ask you to be respectful and polite even when frustrated, infuriated, and other words in "-ed".
    See Rule 2.3 :
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    New builds are up, see
    for changelog