Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12] PixelExperience [AOSP] OnePlus Nord 2 5G [denniz]

Search This thread

domain_error

Sep 23, 2007
Sam
On Startup I get an Android-System error: There is an internal problem with this device. Please contact device manufacturer.
Same here. It also sometimes mentiones: Speech services by Google are stopped.

In addition, I get stuck during system setup after putting in the first authentification/lock screen method (no matter if pattern, PIN or password). It always loops back afterwards to the Google Services settings screen.

Keanu0396

Mar 11, 2022
I'm also facing "Internal problem with this device" and app crashing issues - is there any suggested fix yet?

arnauec

Jun 28, 2018
Hi! First of all, thanks for the great work. I can confirm everything is also working for me except the weird "Internal problem with this device" at the beginning with rebooting and then one banking app (the most important T_T), not working no matter what. Have done pretty much everything I found online and still no luck.

RootBeerFresh sees my phone as "Not Rooted".

kjor33

May 3, 2022
Will encryption be supported in the future?

I found the following bugs so far:

- I get a message saying there's an internal problem with the device on boot but if I click ok it goes away and everything seems to work fine.

- A couple of times the screen stayed off when pressing the power button, and it just vibrated when I pressed it, but it stopped doing that after a minute or 2.

- The always on display (from Oneplus settings) doesn't seem to turn on again once the sensor has been covered, or it takes a really long time.

Also I just want to say thank you. I was regretting buying this phone because I thought there would be no custom ROMs due to Mediatek and I didn't like the minimalist Oneplus stock ROM everybody seems to love so much.

Laurentios

Jun 27, 2022
Hello, just technical question, due to my interest with this rom. Is that os basing on color os code or it's clean stock Google system?

Cheers

citizeng1

May 21, 2022
Great rom but still feels beta.
So far my devices issues are -
: Heavy games make it overheat to the point it almost scorches me
: YouTube lags dramatically and videos some times stutter
: Inconsistent haptics
: NFC not working at all

cick3

Sep 14, 2015
For all of you that use this ROM, i think the dev has abandoned this thread. Check Here for newer release (the 0707 gave me bootloop so be mindful of that, 0624 works though)

Reactions: roldev

Ky0sHiR0

Aug 30, 2013
For all of you that use this ROM, i think the dev has abandoned this thread. Check Here for newer release (the 0707 gave me bootloop so be mindful of that, 0624 works though)
Hi,
Could You tell me if there is known bug or something is not working with this edition?
I'm thinking about getting this phone 300 EUR for 12/256 version

Last edited:

citizeng1

May 21, 2022
Hi,
Could You tell me if there is known bug or something is not working with this edition?
I'm thinking about getting this phone 300 EUR for 12/256 version
I'm using the same version and it's not buggy it's more not yet fully polished, I'm not dissing the developer it's just it's still in the development phase

Ky0sHiR0

Aug 30, 2013
I'm using the same version and it's not buggy it's more not yet fully polished, I'm not dissing the developer it's just it's still in the development phase
But is there anything that doesn't work? e.g fingerprint unlock/NFC?
I'm really thinking about buying this but not 100% sure since it's Mediatek based and custom ROMs are hard to get.

citizeng1

May 21, 2022
But is there anything that doesn't work? e.g fingerprint unlock/NFC?
I'm really thinking about buying this but not 100% sure since it's Mediatek based and custom ROMs are hard to get.
I've been dailying it and the only problem that I've come across is NFC, biometrics are fully functional and zero bugs on there,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Oneplus Nord 2 5G [denniz]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    Enforcing Selinux

Known issues
    Alart Slider

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Note:
    You must know how to backup and restore if things go wrong.

Flashing Instructions for Oxy users:
    Reboot to TWRP
    Flash rom zip
    Flash Magisk (if required)
    Reboot to bootloader and do a full wipe using fastboot -w
    Reboot to system

Flashing Instructions for custom rom users:
    Reboot to TWRP
    Wipe data/dalvik/cache
    Flash rom zip
    Flash Magisk (if required)
    Reboot to system

Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram group

Thank You for your excellent work. For me there are two points that don't work:
    • NFC Button misses in quick settings
    • I can't find color settings for display
    Perhaps you can help me.
    On Startup I get an Android-System error: There is an internal problem with this device. Please contact device manufacturer.
    When will it becomes official????