[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12L] crDroid 8.x and LineageOS 19.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (hlte*, h3gduoschn)

Search This thread

IcemanSR

Jun 4, 2012
Sombor
You are correct ,it didn't help unfortunately,and no i don't use sim card in my note 3 only WiFi ,it's just a spare device to test new android and play around . I will clean flash it right now and flash new mindthegapps 0416 . It will take days maybe a week untill issue start to occur.

But since no one else mention this it could be something on my side that is causing this as well. Sorry to bother you with this 😛
Hey!
No actually i wanna report same thing.
I loaned my note to my friend who tried to use it in car as navigation for taxi and she told me twice experiencing wifi issue. Phone would suddenly have problems accessing internet even tho wifi is on and hotspot is right next to it.
I came here looking for what could be the cause of it. And whats more important , my note is on android 10 of lineage os. I didnt update for some time using mindgaps.
But it lead me to conclusion that issue is tied to all versions of this OS or at least since OS 10
No sim card in phone. And no other apps in it either. Other then mindgapps
Ill try flashing again but i dont see problem going away if u reported as new issue

--Edit
just flashed with this, at first i connected to google with my account got notification of successful connect on google, but after that nothing. Cant get internet to work at all. Wifi is connected but no internet
installed MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm-20220605_111643

--Edit2
Ok, managed to get wifi to work.
Had to go to twrp ->reset factory default. And clear dalvik cache. Reboot. Seems to be working now

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2015
You could try the hlte TWRP, but maybe usb functions will be broken, so you could use a sdcard for example.
I've enabled this in my builds, so the hlte twrp should allow to flash.

Is it possible to make h3gduoschn's ROM also support hltechn's TWRP? Because N9002 is sold in China, basically all note3 phones in China use hltechn's TWRP

A.M.2.K.M

Feb 21, 2021
Could you build crDroid A12 ROM too?
I know someone else already did it but that has many bugs and it's out of date.

html6405

Recognized Developer
Is it possible to make h3gduoschn's ROM also support hltechn's TWRP? Because N9002 is sold in China, basically all note3 phones in China use hltechn's TWRP
Yes, I will do this with the next build :).
Could you build crDroid A12 ROM too?
I know someone else already did it but that has many bugs and it's out of date.
I can't promise, but if I find the time I will do it!
Hello. Will this firmware become official and if so, when will it happen approximately? Thank you.
I'm sorry, it won't.

HassaanArif

Apr 21, 2015
@html6405 First of all, thanks for bringing the Note 3 back to Life again. I haven't update my phone since 2-3 years. I'll definitely go for your ROM. I have couple of questions if you could cater those;
1. I can't recall the installation process. I remember using the TWRP and Flashing but I can't recall which settings to wipe and which not ? I have TWRP installed and currently using SuperiorOS. Could you please guide me as briefly as possible?
2. Are there any known issues with the current latest version of this ROM. Just need to know to make my mind so there are no surprises down the road.
3. Do you have any whatsapp/telegram group/Channel ?

Last edited:

html6405

Recognized Developer
@html6405 First of all, thanks for bringing the Note 3 back to Life again. I haven't update my phone since 2-3 years. I'll definitely go for your ROM. I have couple of questions if you could cater those;
1. I can't recall the installation process. I remember using the TWRP and Flashing but I can't recall which settings to wipe and which not ? I have TWRP installed and currently using SuperiorOS. Could you please guide me as briefly as possible?
2. Are there any known issues with the current latest version of this ROM. Just need to know to make my mind so there are no surprises down the road.
3. Do you have any whatsapp/telegram group/Channel ?
You can find installation instructions in the start post.
Known issues are also listed there :).

I don't have a group, only this thread.

HassaanArif

Apr 21, 2015
You can find installation instructions in the start post.
Known issues are also listed there :).

I don't have a group, only this thread.
Thanks @html6405 . My Bad, didn't see those Collapsible Links. I am gonna try it now.
One more question though. I can see a software update 26-06-2022 but I am unable to install it. It says "Please check your internet connection". Also I don't see any mentioning of this latest update in this thread. Why's that ?

pigliang

Aug 23, 2015
tested in guest mode:
1.the nav bar disabled by default, the hardware button works;
2.enabled on-screen nav bar: the button disabled the nav bar shows a white line and home & app switch fountion works, but the back gesture doesnt work and without back icon on left or right edge;
3.disable the buttons setting 'enable on-screen nav bar' failed.

Scorpionea

Dec 13, 2013
You tell me
Samsung Galaxy S10+
but clean flash takes too much time, all settings and apps have to install and setting again

but clean flash takes too much time, all settings and apps have to install and setting again
It's been exactly 2 months since between last and new release , issue like that can happen and everyone knows dirty flashing brings some ricks like unexpected bugs like you have or some other weird issues.

I understand your point but what can u do now anyway? Just clean flash it 😉

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Hi,

here you can find my beta build for our beloved hlte, hltechn, hltekor, hltetmo and h3gduoschn (N9002),
    most things are working, enjoy.

When you have BitGapps installed, you have to reflash them after every update!

• Boot
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Graphics
    • Cameras
    • Wifi
    • USB
    • Video playback (HW/SW)
    • OTA Updates
    • Tethering via USB, WIFI and Bluetooth
    • Sensors
    • RIL
    • GPS
    • Signature spoofing for MicroG
    • Screen recording, it will slow down the complete system, reboot to fix.
    • Audio in a phone call with a bluetooth headset
    • Some people reported, that they sometimes lost the internet connection, I can't confirm this
    • You tell me

Do you like my work?
    Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
    I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware and devices.
    donate

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][12.x][N9005][BETA] LineageOS 19.1 and crDroid 8.x, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors

html6405
    Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 12.x S
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.3.0
    Based On: LineageOS, crDroid

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-02-02
    Last Updated 2022-10-03
    Update 07.02.2021:
    • Fixed RIL
    • Fixed GPS
    • Fixed deepsleep issue
    • Fixed many selinux denials and switched to enforcing
    • Made builds for hltechn, hltekor and hltetmo
    I will push this via OTA and AFH.
    Update 21.03.2022:
    • Enabled possibility to enable software navbar in the button settings
    • Enabled full gesture navigation by default
    • Enabled to prefer hw decoding over software decoding
    Only for hlte today.
    Update 29.04.2022:
    • Synced with latest LineageOS sources
    Update 02.04.2022:
    • Enabled possibility to enable software navbar in the button settings, this allows to use gesture navigation
    • Fixed keydisabler, hw navigation buttons will be disabled for gesture navigation
    • Enabled full gesture navigation by default
    • Enabled to prefer hw decoding over software decoding
    For all models.