[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12L] crDroid 8.x and LineageOS 19.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (hlte*, h3gduoschn)

Search This thread

mrf090

Nov 10, 2016
Dhaka
Well i didn't try with lolz kernel ( it's a bit outdated ) i try to keep it stock as possible ,but i might try flashing custom kernel and see how it reacts.

edit: @html6405
even with lolz kernel flashed i still coudn't pass bootloop animation. if it works for everyone else then i will wait for new build whenever it get released .
maybe zip file is corrupted! re download it! and try not to pause download!

Reactions: html6405

mrf090

Nov 10, 2016
Dhaka
Well i didn't try with lolz kernel ( it's a bit outdated ) i try to keep it stock as possible ,but i might try flashing custom kernel and see how it reacts.

edit: @html6405
even with lolz kernel flashed i still coudn't pass bootloop animation. if it works for everyone else then i will wait for new build whenever it get released .
Re download rom.zip without pausing ! pausing download maybe corrupt file.

Reactions: Scorpionea

IcemanSR

Jun 4, 2012
Sombor
This might be an issue for next update. I am happy that I have a suggestion for you though. Go to Setting - System - Button - Turn on and off on-screen navigation bar. You will see that the gesture is disabled. The thing is that you may never get back the gesture enabled with hard navigation buttons :) Perhaps the gesture itself was not intended.
Hello!
Remember when u suggested this?
Well, it removed (fixed) sensitivity i mentioned, but now i have new issue and i believe its linked to this. When ever i try to hold finger on screen (google chrome ->open in new link or viber ->edit chat) it breaks apart.
Namely , finger doesnt "stick" to the screen. When i touch and hold it acts as if i released finger after 1 sec..if i am persistent enough 5-8 attempts it does once properly.. but its bad to work like that :(
I already tested phone lcd screen its not up to phone. I believe as i said above messed that up :(

html6405

Recognized Developer
@html6405 From what I could see on telegram group that we have for note 3 it seems I'm not alone with this issue , few more people reported the same issue as me. Maybe it just affects hlte and not other variant dunno.
I honestly have no idea what's going wrong, which device are you using?
I only have my hlte device, and it works fine with this one.

Maybe you could do a dirty flash over LineageOS with enabled usb debugging and create me a log?

Philosoquai

Jul 18, 2021
Hello!
Remember when u suggested this?
Well, it removed (fixed) sensitivity i mentioned, but now i have new issue and i believe its linked to this. When ever i try to hold finger on screen (google chrome ->open in new link or viber ->edit chat) it breaks apart.
Namely , finger doesnt "stick" to the screen. When i touch and hold it acts as if i released finger after 1 sec..if i am persistent enough 5-8 attempts it does once properly.. but its bad to work like that :(
I already tested phone lcd screen its not up to phone. I believe as i said above messed that up :(

I see. I would suggest that (1) System - Button - enable on screen navigation bar, then (2) System - Gestures - System navigation - Gesture navigation - adjust sensitivity.

tukadabu

Jan 23, 2022
@html6405 From what I could see on telegram group that we have for note 3 it seems I'm not alone with this issue , few more people reported the same issue as me. Maybe it just affects hlte and not other variant dunno.
doesn't help you much but I have exact the same problem with almost same set up. hlte crdroid 8.6, mind thegapps arm newest version (0605?), magisk 25.2, twrp3.6.2. first boot ok, 2nd boot bootloop. because I saw several post on telegram and here I didn't even try further I must admit.

Reactions: Scorpionea

mrf090

Nov 10, 2016
Dhaka
@html6405
crdroid 8.6 can't show Bengali language ! in every app it's either blank or show like this! what may cause this issue?

Attachments

• photo_2022-08-20_02-01-58.jpg
    photo_2022-08-20_02-01-58.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 52

sorinu

Dec 20, 2009
Same for me, N9005 + mindthegapps, phone it is stuck in bootloop after first restart.
And can you please remove Face Unlock from setup menu?
I appreciate your work, many thanks.

Philosoquai

Jul 18, 2021
Apr 16, 2015
I honestly have no idea what's going wrong, which device are you using?
I only have my hlte device, and it works fine with this one.

Maybe you could do a dirty flash over LineageOS with enabled usb debugging and create me a log?
used hlte twrp3.6.2_9 flash crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220817-hlte-v8.6.zip and LOLZ-V17-hlte-20220207.zip log

Attachments

• crdroid.zip
    223 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

A.M.2.K.M

Feb 21, 2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CrDroid! 😍 I waited a long time.

except that i'm Iranian and need arabic fonts. but arabic characters are just squars.

when is the next build gonna release?

Last edited:

Philosoquai

Jul 18, 2021
- Hltekor, twrp 3.6.2, mindthegapps arm32 20220605, no rooing, no custom kernel, no magisk, Clean installation(wiped, formatted)
- No problem with booting, rebooting, restart, turn on/off
- Non-alphabetical languages are not supported yet (e.g., Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic etc.)
- Works well, enough for a daily driver

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
Reactions: html6405

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Hi,

here you can find my beta build for our beloved hlte, hltechn, hltekor, hltetmo and h3gduoschn (N9002),
    most things are working, enjoy.

When you have BitGapps installed, you have to reflash them after every update!

• Boot
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Graphics
    • Cameras
    • Wifi
    • USB
    • Video playback (HW/SW)
    • OTA Updates
    • Tethering via USB, WIFI and Bluetooth
    • Sensors
    • RIL
    • GPS
    • Signature spoofing for MicroG
    • Screen recording, it will slow down the complete system, reboot to fix.
    • Audio in a phone call with a bluetooth headset
    • Some people reported, that they sometimes lost the internet connection, I can't confirm this
    • You tell me

Do you like my work?
    Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
    I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware and devices.
    donate

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][12.x][N9005][BETA] LineageOS 19.1 and crDroid 8.x, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors

html6405
    Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 12.x S
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.3.0
    Based On: LineageOS, crDroid

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-02-02
    Last Updated 2022-10-03
    Update 07.02.2021:
    • Fixed RIL
    • Fixed GPS
    • Fixed deepsleep issue
    • Fixed many selinux denials and switched to enforcing
    • Made builds for hltechn, hltekor and hltetmo
    I will push this via OTA and AFH.
    Update 21.03.2022:
    • Enabled possibility to enable software navbar in the button settings
    • Enabled full gesture navigation by default
    • Enabled to prefer hw decoding over software decoding
    Only for hlte today.
    Update 29.04.2022:
    • Synced with latest LineageOS sources
    Update 02.04.2022:
    • Enabled possibility to enable software navbar in the button settings, this allows to use gesture navigation
    • Fixed keydisabler, hw navigation buttons will be disabled for gesture navigation
    • Enabled full gesture navigation by default
    • Enabled to prefer hw decoding over software decoding
    For all models.