LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device./*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Based on the Exynos7420 source code.
This ROM is in an ALPHA state, meaning that you should install it expecting to run into issues. If you run into any issues, please report them appropriately. Thanks
- Telephony (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- OMX HW codecs
- IR blaster
- VoLTE and other proprietary Samsung stuff
- Camera cant record in 4K in aperture, but works in other apps
- SELinux Permissive
LineageOS Releases on my GitHub
ROM OS Version: 13.0 T
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
Based On: LineageOS
ROM creation date: 15/05/2023
Last release: 13/09/2023
If you would like to support me, visit my donation page.
LineageOS-UL: Various lineage patches used
Ivan_Meler: Various lineage and device patches
Enesuzun2002: Original exynos7420 source code this project was based off, various device/slsi patches
html6405: Various patches
K9100ii: various kernel patches