[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][13.0][OTA][Signature Spoofing][Open Source][Encryption] LineageOS 20 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

Search This thread

ysr32

Nov 25, 2013
Hello, I provided the installation, everything is perfect. But I need to use Samsung Notes app with this version. Is there a way to set this up? When I try to install it through the play store, I get a notification saying it's not compatible with my phone version.

ysr32

Nov 25, 2013
Hello, I'm on this version right now and I need to go back to stock rom due to a situation. But I tried to return with odin in download mode and failed. How can I go back?

ysr32

Nov 25, 2013
exynos, but the problem was solved, when I changed to a different rom and installed it with odin ap, the problem was solved. thank you.

Joellead

Dec 8, 2021
The latest version of the ROM does not have a camera app and cannot set up automatic call recording. n976n

ysr32

Nov 25, 2013
Hello, I have read a lot but I do not understand. Why is there a firmware part? I don't know how to set this up.
Do you need odin for the .tar format? I would appreciate any information you give on this issue.
The system works without installing it, but if it will work better when I install it, I'm thinking of installing it as well. if you tell me how to do it.

Linux4

Recognized Developer
Hello, I have read a lot but I do not understand. Why is there a firmware part? I don't know how to set this up.
Do you need odin for the .tar format? I would appreciate any information you give on this issue.
The system works without installing it, but if it will work better when I install it, I'm thinking of installing it as well. if you tell me how to do it.

You do not need and should NEVER update your firmware yourself anymore on T (for why I said "NEVER" see the recent issues with HVJ* firmwares). That was a leftover of when firmware was not yet shipped with the builds. Removed, thanks for making me aware of that.

newbie036

Jan 17, 2022
Just installed latest update (04th dec). Works well, now the camera app has access to all the lenses, great!
Only 1 remark, the clock/alarm app asks to have calls permit to work, it was not asked before.
Thanks again to Linux4.

Reactions: Reaper1337

huseid

Oct 26, 2017
I can't run banking application on this ROM.
N976N, I didn't installed magisk or lygisk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1607247455067.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    • Follow the instructions here

Downloads:

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're using TWRP
    • DO NOT Report bugs while having Magisk installed (especially with Zygisk enabled)
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
    Telegram group

Contributors
    Linux4
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel source: https://github.com/Linux4/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820/tree/lineage-20.0
    Pre-Install Instructions

Warning: The following instructions will unlock the bootloader and wipe all userdata on the device.

1. Connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    2. Enable Developer Options by pressing the “Build Number” option in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu
      • From within the Developer options menu, enable OEM unlock.
    3. Power off the device, and boot it into download mode:
      • With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Volume Up and connect USB cable to PC.
      • Now, click the button that the onscren instructions coorelate to “Continue” and/or “Unlock Bootloader”.
    4. Your device will reboot, you may now unplug the USB cable from your device.
    5. The device will demand you format userdata, please follow the onscreen instructions to do so.
    6. Run through Android Setup skipping everything you can, then connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    7. Re-enable Development settings by clicking the “Build Number” option 10 times, in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu, and verify that “OEM Unlock” is still enabled in the “Developer options” menu.

Installing LineageOS for the first time
    1. Flash lineage recovery
      Only the provided lineage recovery will be supported,
      using TWRP might result in a possible data loss!!

If using Odin rename the lineage recovery image for your model to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using e.g 7zip.
      If using Heimdall use: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot
    2. Boot lineage recovery
      IMPORTANT: Do not boot into system again before booting recovery, or system will restore stock recovery!
      If using Odin untick auto-reboot before flashing.
      After flashing reboot by pressing Volume Down and Power for approximately 7 seconds,
      immediately hold Volume Up and Power to boot recovery
      IMPORTANT: As of OneUI 3 your device needs to be connected to a PC via USB cable in order to be able to
      boot recovery via Volume Up, Bixby and Power.
    3. Factory reset using Factory reset -> Format data/factory reset
      Warning: Unlike TWRP this will also erase internal storage!
    4. Sideload LineageOS by enabling sideload via Apply Update -> Apply from ADB
      Then run adb sideload <path to your lineage.zip> on your PC
      Optional:
    5. Sideload GApps and magisk by repeating above step
      with their zip/apk

Magisk
    As this ROM has a working ramdisk sideloading the magisk apk is enough, just as it is
    on every other device, no bootimage with magisk included or installing to recovery is needed!
    I also strongly recommend to use Lygisk instead,
    which is a fork of Magisk that aims to improve support for devices with FBE that can't (and shouldn't anyways!) decrypt userdata in recovery,
    this will also fix OTAs getting stuck while having installed Magisk.
    Features

• SELinux enforcing
    • AES-256-XTS FBE encryption
    • All cameras are working
    • Ramdisk is working

Known issues

• VoLTE/VoWiFi
    • You tell me
    • Likely more

You do not need and should NEVER update your firmware yourself anymore on T (for why I said "NEVER" see the recent issues with HVJ* firmwares). That was a leftover of when firmware was not yet shipped with the builds. Removed, thanks for making me aware of that.
    Hi,

Main phone is fold 4 and I wanna try this on my note 10+.
    So after reading here I understand that v20 is slightly buggy and v19 works flawlessly.
    Have I understood this correctly ?