Search This thread

GeoMarkGr

Jun 28, 2018
Greece
OnePlus Nord

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Oneplus Nord [avicii]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Mega.nz (Updated as of 06/12/2022)

Flash using this recovery

Donate
Donate to PixelExperience
Donate to Me

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

ChangeLog (As of 02/16/22): Fixed issues with Bluetooth. It should find and connect to devices.

Last edited:

GeoMarkGr

Jun 28, 2018
Greece
OnePlus Nord
An official Version of the ROM is published on the pixel experience website and its not made by me. Please report the bugs to the official thread and/or the website. This unofficial version is discontinued

Last edited:

GeoMarkGr

Jun 28, 2018
Greece
OnePlus Nord
Please keep in mimd this is an unofficial build and its not made by PixelExperience themselves! Any bugs or issues should be posted here. Dont use this as your main ROM if you are not sure bout the stability of the ROM itself. I am not responsible for any action taken by the ROM or any damaged that may occur.

jédocam

Oct 30, 2021
HELLO
Do you have to go through MSM TOOL to downgrade and install this rom?
from os 10 or 11?
where can I install it from my Pixys os 12 rom?
Thanks for your help
PS: is the battery good on this first version?

GeoMarkGr

Jun 28, 2018
Greece
OnePlus Nord
In order to update to this rom you have to go to fastboot by doing adb reboot bootloader and then booting with the recovery I provided by using fastboot boot <path/to/recovery.img> after that make sure to do a factory reset as dirty flashing from android 12 is not good much else from another from. to sideload do adb sideload <path/to/ROM.zip>

jédocam

Oct 30, 2021
In order to update to this rom you have to go to fastboot by doing adb reboot bootloader and then booting with the recovery I provided by using fastboot boot <path/to/recovery.img> after that make sure to do a factory reset as dirty flashing from android 12 is not good much else from another from. to sideload do adb sideload <path/to/ROM.zip>

OK, thanks So doing a clean flash from the android 12 pixys os custom rom is it good? battery consumption level how is it?

Klappp

Oct 11, 2019
What custom features does this rom offer on top of android 13 that's running on pixel devices?
Is volume rocker for music control included for example?

Thank you for maintaining this dev

Top Liked Posts