[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][2/11/2016]PAC-Rom MM 6.0.1 All-In-One ROM :D

Search This thread

TripArtist

Dec 11, 2011
Kelowna
Just because it's in the KLTE section, I'll give a heads up to any Canadian peeps that have the G900W8 variant.
This will run this ROM, but requests me to format my MicroSD and can't find my SIM card. I'm on Telus. I reverted back to the January build of 5.1 LP PAC.

Very curious to see how this will develop and other MM roms!

Reactions: Reechings

RedRamage

Sep 11, 2008
Just because it's in the KLTE section, I'll give a heads up to any Canadian peeps that have the G900W8 variant.
This will run this ROM, but requests me to format my MicroSD and can't find my SIM card. I'm on Telus. I reverted back to the January build of 5.1 LP PAC.

Do you have a link to the 5.1 LP PAC? I tried this thread: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/unified-development/rom-pac-rom-one-pa-cm-aokp-t2857451

But the links are all dead.

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Same phone and carrier for me with same result.

TripArtist

Dec 11, 2011
Kelowna
Working Features

Hopefully not a totally ridiculous query even if it does probably sound like one............

Anyway remember reading on previous PAC versions (eg 5.1.1 for S5) that some of the features listed weren't actually present in the ROM - Halo being one of the examples given.
Anyone using this ROM care to comment on what works/doesn't work (if anything)? I know the correct answer is to get the finger out and flash myself but maybe someone wants to give me a steer first :p :fingers-crossed:

justin_blair

Jun 20, 2009
Des Moines
I'm on kltetmo/g900t. I get the insert sim message as well. Restored my nandroid backup and all was back to normal. Any ideas? I'm on latest firmware and modem if that has anything to do with it.

gnome9er

Oct 16, 2010
langley
twitter.com
Google Pixel 3

so has anybody fixed the no sim error?

Last edited:

bad bone

Oct 24, 2012
Thanks for the reply that sucks now that we have a bootloader unlock I've been flashing like crazy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Other variants will be out soon!

* GApps *[/SIZE][/INDENT]

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png
    The official maintainer is in the army I think and hasn't posted an update forever. There was another guy doing an occasional unofficial build but hasn't done any for months and seems to have disappeared.
    Has anyone else talked about me not being here for months/years? lmao I'll try a build or two ;)
    https://gyazo.com/7bbf0d56f5c48a1c37082d7c050d8447
    Don't get too excited. I'm not that into Android development anymore, but I'd be happy to do weeklys or something, maybe. :p
    So great to see you building again! Where have you been all this time?
    I kinda lost interest in it all, but I've mostly been spending my time gaming. lmao, I go by Nicholas/Punderino on www.nrgaming.pro <-- I Co-own that community.
    ANYWAYS, I'm setting up all of the device/kernel/vendor files, and I SHOULD be ready to try building by tonight.