• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [20-11-2020] [10.0] [pyxis] ArrowOS v10.0

Search This thread

Speller2008

Feb 12, 2020
Is it possible to have raise to wake up and facial recognition on a rom?
From my experience of usage of this ROM (3 days from the very beginning of the ROM), I cant find how to switch on facial recognition. As well as fingerprint censor also doesn't work. Only unblocking via bluetooth devices work fine. Here is the screenshot of the Settings interface.
PVf7z_7w19gWpvTm4GNKLbp-h0mr0g3uqXj3mcLmXbXpcBubpDZBcsD42wBRkUh0_EsGdZy58r-GM_63iCXEK4Q92ozqhZV61s3tX2mbFPckOADG-4A5CIWD0oMepKh6wA2DlL-4GA=w407-h881-no

Reactions: myax

wuud

Sep 15, 2010
I just flashed this Rom but I can't install any App from the PlayStore? Download just won't start
And only the BAck-Button seems to Work, Recent/Launcher Button don't do anything.

Speller2008

Feb 12, 2020
I just flashed this Rom but I can't install any App from the PlayStore? Download just won't start
And only the BAck-Button seems to Work, Recent/Launcher Button don't do anything.
I use Microsoft Launcher, so it differs from the stock one from this ROM and installed stock version of GAPS, because with other versions I had some issues including the problems with apps installation.

Reactions: wuud

SlimShady's

Recognized Contributor
Dec 19, 2013
cd /world/europe/italy
there were never updates again, do you know if Dev abandoned the project?

Of course not ;)

NEW UPDATE OUT

• New device tree and vendor sources
  • Switch to Phoenix kernel by @nysadev (random reboots fixed)
  • DRM now working
  • Update to latest ArrowOS changes

Only bug is that FOD works properly only with max brightness.
I'm working on that.

New link in the OP,
thank you

Last edited:

sys01

Apr 18, 2014
Fermignano
Again a NEW UPDATE

• FOD is now completely fixed.
  • ArrowOS sources updated.
You can find the latest build in the OP link.

The ROM should be bug-free now. If you find any other bug, tell me.

Thanks to all the testers!

Hey!
Finally some clean kernel sources :)
Do you mind sharing device trees? I would like to compile AOSiP on my own if you don't mind
Anyway, is SELinux enforcing?

Great work btw, keep it up!

SlimShady's

Recognized Contributor
Dec 19, 2013
cd /world/europe/italy

downloadonlyaccount

May 3, 2011
Würzburg
Thanks SlimShady's,
I got a few questions, hopefully you can answer them :)
- In your OP a specific base firmware (Xiaomi EU 20-01-21) is mentioned. Would it be a problem to be on a newer version (currently I'm on latest Xiaomie EU MIUI 12)?
- Will it pass SafetyNet check without Magisk? I don't really need to root my device anymore, but I'd like to use my banking apps
- Are all the different camera types of the device used? I don't want to "downgrade" from MIUI to like only be able to use the main camera. Also I don't want to experiment with all these different Gcam versions, where some feature is always not working...

Thanks in advance

SlimShady's

Recognized Contributor
Dec 19, 2013
cd /world/europe/italy
Thanks SlimShady's,
I got a few questions, hopefully you can answer them :)
- In your OP a specific base firmware (Xiaomi EU 20-01-21) is mentioned. Would it be a problem to be on a newer version (currently I'm on latest Xiaomie EU MIUI 12)?
- Will it pass SafetyNet check without Magisk? I don't really need to root my device anymore, but I'd like to use my banking apps
- Are all the different camera types of the device used? I don't want to "downgrade" from MIUI to like only be able to use the main camera. Also I don't want to experiment with all these different Gcam versions, where some feature is always not working...

Thanks in advance

- You can safely use newer versions. I have to take that off from OP.
- Someone said it's not passing SafetyNet but I will look at it!
- I'm sorry, I didn't quite understood this question:p

downloadonlyaccount

May 3, 2011
Würzburg
Thanks for reply!

Regarding my last question: The phone has 3 cameras on its back. I've heared that custom roms often do not utilize the additional cameras (wide angle / portrait or whatever the others are for) and only use the main one. You have any information about that?

Stefke93

Jun 16, 2017
Belgrade
Thanks for reply!

Regarding my last question: The phone has 3 cameras on its back. I've heared that custom roms often do not utilize the additional cameras (wide angle / portrait or whatever the others are for) and only use the main one. You have any information about that?

All lens working on Arow os, but problem is because there is no good camera app to utilize every module without bug's back is id-0 depth sensor id-2 and ultrawide is on id-3 ?

SlimShady's

Recognized Contributor
Dec 19, 2013
cd /world/europe/italy
NEW UPDATE OUT

• Updated build fingerprint to May
  • Fixed Netflix, etc videos crashing
  • Updated audio volume (raised volume a bit)
  • CPU stats now can be read
  • Fix Call Recording sometimes not working
  • Fix pattern view overlapping FOD icon on lockscreen
  • Possibly fix adaptive brightness
  • Update to latest ArrowOS changes

New link in the OP,
thank you

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts