Code:
#include
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* If you dont like this rom, Stay away from this thread!
*/

This is a up to date build of LineageOS with april 5 2021 security patches compiled by jay the hamster with apn mod by bcrichster.

Known working:
  • Booting
  • Graphics and video playback
  • RIL
  • Connecting to networks, calls, and data
  • Fingerprint sensor (Sprint/Boost models don't have this)
  • Camera
  • Audio
  • Bluetooth
  • WIFI
  • Sensors
  • GPS
  • FM Radio
Changelog:
-04-21-2021-
Cdma support. (Apn mod by bcrichster)
April 5 2021 security patches.

-02-24-2021-
First 2021 build.

Known bugs:
No sim support for Sprint/Boost models? (Not tested)
Mtp does not work.
Let me know if you find any.

Installation:
  1. Download the latest build and save it to your phone (Download gapps if you want google apps)
  2. Go to into TWRP recovery and Perform a wipe on /system, /data, /cache, & Dalvik
  3. Flash the ROM (Gapps if downloaded)
  4. Reboot to system
Source code:
https://github.com/lineageos

Downloads:
Latest build
Gapps

Notes:
As the lineageOS team stop supporting Los 14.1 there will be no more builds, sorry for the inconvenience.

Credit:
Jay the hamster and bcrichster.

Last edited:

astrod

Jul 24, 2014
Google Pixel
Thanks for this, I'm very interested in trying it on my xt1766 (Sperry, I think?). Any idea whether this will work on that model? It currently has squid2's version of los14, which works perfectly.
Thanks again.

theportal2

Fwiw, I dirty flashed this build and my sim card was not detected. I vaguely remember this was an issue early on which was why I stuck with squid2's ROM for so long. So I dirty flashed his ROM back and all is working again. Sad that this won't work for me though.
Hmm my sperry is simlocked so I could not test that, thanks for letting me know. Could you do a clean flash to make sure, you can make a backup via twrp beforehand.

astrod

Jul 24, 2014
Google Pixel
Hmm my sperry is simlocked so I could not test that, thanks for letting me know. Could you do a clean flash to make sure, you can make a backup via twrp beforehand.
Mine was a boost mobile e4 (no fingerprint sensor) that I never activated or updated before flashing LOS.

Yeah I thought of that, I've occasionally had bad luck with twrp restores not taking. But I'll muster up the courage to give it a try and let you know.

wind_walker

May 13, 2021
The link says that no mirrors can be found for the download. This seems to a problem for every ROM for perry that I've found on that site. Any idea what's up? Are the files no longer hosted?

Kahenraz

Jul 21, 2016
This ROM won't detect the sim card in my USA Qualcomm model perry XT1766 for Boost Mobile. I've had to revert to lineage-14.1-20180102_024115-UNOFFICIAL-perry.zip.

This may have something to do with the fact that the phone was originally for the Sprint network but I'm using it with a GSM card (Cricket Wireless is AT&T). I don't know why this ROM isn't working but the old one is.

verbage

Aug 12, 2014
Oh, thrilled to see this--I have an XT1768 on stock, and have been yearning to move it over to LOS.

e3nus

May 19, 2022
New build uploaded, would someone with a Sprint/Boost Moto E4 let me know if sim is working now.
Sim isnt detected on sprint xt1766.

Does anyone have a build with sim working on xt1766 or an explanation of things governing this?

EDIT:
squid2's 2018 doesn't work either.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3AjGvOY.png

Code:
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * If you dont like this rom, Stay away from this thread!
    */

This is a up to date build of LineageOS with april 5 2021 security patches compiled by jay the hamster with apn mod by bcrichster.

Known working:
    • Booting
    • Graphics and video playback
    • RIL
    • Connecting to networks, calls, and data
    • Fingerprint sensor (Sprint/Boost models don't have this)
    • Camera
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • WIFI
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • FM Radio
    Changelog:
    -04-21-2021-
    Cdma support. (Apn mod by bcrichster)
    April 5 2021 security patches.

-02-24-2021-
    First 2021 build.

Known bugs:
    No sim support for Sprint/Boost models? (Not tested)
    Mtp does not work.
    Let me know if you find any.

Installation:
    1. Download the latest build and save it to your phone (Download gapps if you want google apps)
    2. Go to into TWRP recovery and Perform a wipe on /system, /data, /cache, & Dalvik
    3. Flash the ROM (Gapps if downloaded)
    4. Reboot to system
    Source code:
    https://github.com/lineageos

Downloads:
    Latest build
    Gapps

Notes:
    As the lineageOS team stop supporting Los 14.1 there will be no more builds, sorry for the inconvenience.

Credit:
    Jay the hamster and bcrichster.
    Should be fine, but I recommend a clean flash just to be safe